NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightnight Crew Hideout

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
Alder
tekkenfreak4
Neska
Ralte
nonexistentPumpkin
TheBookwormBakery
silckenSoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 pm

*In an instant, it feels like a thousand spikes grow inward from Slick's carapace, then immediately shatter with the force of a small explosion. Then that repeated a hundred times per second*

< you FUCKING- 3<

*He goes to clutch his chest, but his fingers are unresponsive and he just weakly brushes against it instead. His other arm goes for support from the table but similarly fails and he slides off, knocking over a chair and crashing to the floor. He instinctively tries to curl up, but finds himself unable to do so. He doesn't realize he's gritting his teeth until one of them snaps*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:28 pm

*Ygg laughs with the glee of a small child and looms over Spades, smug as all fucking hell

I warned you, child, but did you listen? This is the unfortunate consequence of using autonomous agents instead of puppets. So much more effective, but so difficult.
---------
*Aradia's eyes widen and she rushes to Spades side, trying to hold him up but the flailing limbs are too violent so she sits a little ways away, watching with concern and sadness
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:18 pm

*Slick tries his darndest to flip Ygg the bird. He only really manages to get his fingers in approximately the right position (already quite commendable, if he does think so himself) , but hopefully it's enough to get the message across*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:21 pm

*Ygg smiles and ponders. Should she increase the agony by 2 or 3 times? Ygg shrugs and tears at the soul fragments as hard as she can. Proportioning pain was for those who deserved mercy
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 pm

*Slick's twitching multiplies tenfold, legs kicking and arms flailing like a broken robot. A hand shoots out in Ygg's direction -a pointless attempt at an attack or a plea for mercy, which one isn't certain- and digs into the floor*

< ghaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 3<

*The hand pulls back slowly, leaving deep claw marks in the concrete while the rest of his limbs continue to flail. Several points of his carapace threaten to crack from the peaks of strain*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:07 pm

*Yggdrasil smiles, and then her eyes grow cold. She leans down close to Spades

Always understand your place, child. You have earned this punishment, and many believe you deserve worse. Do not take my generosity for leniancy.

*Ygg stands up straight and claps her hands twice, and the soul fragments return to normal
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 pm

*Slick remains lying on the floor, sprawled like a discarded doll and panting. It feels like he just rode down a waterfall in a barrel -or a few dozen waterfalls really- but compared to a moment ago it's pure bliss. After a couple moments he manages to speak*

< so 3<

< you think that hurt more or less than your projection? 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:44 pm

*Ygg smiles but doesn't do anything else

Child, what you experienced was only a fraction of the pain I went through.

*Aradia stares at Spades with eyes filled with concern. She moves to help him to his feet
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:23 pm

*While Slick would like to get up on his own all though-guy like, he feels he might as well try and lift a truck at this rate, and he isn't using shadow magic anytime soon. With Aradia's help he manages to somehow get in a position which could loosly be described as "standing"*

< then i can see why you'd want 'em dead 3<

*It is at this point that Slick's muscels decide they had enough for the day (or year) and he collapses into one of the non-topled chairs*

< fuck 3<
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 am

((ouch))

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE FUCKING NOISE?!
*Karkat, clearly at least half asleep and not pleased about being half awake, stomps into the room and balks at the scene of the trashed room and Slick collapsed on the floor*
WELL, SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 am

Boxcars was a heavy sleeper. He wasn’t easily awoken, so a single scream didn’t gave him much reason to wake up.
But the scream continued and it sounded as if somebody was in great pain.
To much pain to ignore it so easily, even as it had ended.
The great brute jumped out of his bed. He made sure Tavros was safe. The darkness which had befallen the place didn’t concerned him too much. Dersites were beings of the darkness after all. He didn't don his NOD (night observation device) because the darkness had vanished for some reason, took a weapon out of his Wrathtub and made his way towards the main room.

He came into the main room, M134 Minigun rotating with full speed in his hands, ready to turn every danger into Swiss cheese.

<Hands up or you will be nothing more than a holey corpse on the…. Oh, Hi and good morning boss. And good morning to you unholy master from the outspoken corners of the universe... And I wish both of you also a good morning Aradia and Karkat.3

He didn’t knew what to do now with his boss in pain, Ygg the perpetrator, Aradia helping Slick to his feet and Karkat just coming into the room.
His minigun was still rotating with much noise like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 pm

*Yggdrasil smiles at Karkat, all malice gone

Karkat, was it? So nice to finally meet you. Your father and I were just having a lovely chat. I hope he's at least attempted to be a good father, he isn't exactly the best role model.

*Ygg ignores HB entirely
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Sollux was sleeping in only his Halo boxers, because shut up. He then wakes up in a cold sweat suddenly, feeling like an elephant is sitting on his chest for a split second. He Immediately gets up, hearing screams from downstairs. he rushed down those stairs and into the living room.

what the fuck ii2 goiing on here!?

Last edited by tekkenfreak4 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:50 am

*Karkat acknowledges HB with a short nod, but is rather distracted by the presence of the shadow being*
UH, HI. I'M GUESSING THAT YOU'RE THIS YGG I'VE HEARD ABOUT.
*he looked over when he heard Sollux*
SHIT IF I KNOW. SERIOUSLY. ALL THAT FUCKING SCREAMING, SLICK DOWN, CREEPY SHADOW LADY BEING SUSPICIOUSLY FUCKING POLITE.
*he sighs*
ARADIA? YOU GOT ANYTHING? BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING LOST RIGHT NOW.

Last edited by Neska on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:53 am

((Sorry, Neska. That was Tekken's fault he meant to edit his post, Sollux no longer feels like he's choking, it's what happens when Yggdrasil touches people with her darkness. It makes you feel like ur suffocating but ur not actually))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 am

((ah, sorry.))

((edit: fixed!))
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Sollux raises an eyebrow about the "creepy shadow lady" in question.

creepy 2hadow lady?

He then turns to view this "lady" and steps back a bit, being cautious.

who the fuck are you?

Real smooth, pantsless grey alien. Reaaaaaaal smooth.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:55 am

The last of the crew rose up from his bed to see where all this commotion was coming from with a cigarette at hand. Still groggy from having just woken up, Droog had no idea who the hell could make his boss scream like that at this time of the day.

<Tch, it's you.> Droog refused to show even the slightest bit of fear of Ygg even as Slick was obviously in horrible pain, his face stoic as he took a puff from his cigarette.

<Aradia, back to your room. Now. We got some business, I presume?> He asked the horrorterror.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:25 pm

*Ygg smiles at Droog

Just finishing my chat with Spades, darling. He'll brief you once I leave.

*Aradia sticks her tongue out at Droog when he turns his back and then walks over to Sollux and gives him a big hug

good morning sollux! and i have no idea whats going on but it looks like its over
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:53 pm

*Slick straightens himself in his chair (ow). Of course now they all come running in.
Eh, probably for the best, wasn't the prettiest of scenes and they couldn't have done shit anyway.*

< yeah, yeah, was a real eye-opener alright 3<

< one of you get me a steak and a scotch, will ya 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:56 pm

*Ygg smiles

Glad you understand, child. I'll be off then. I expect progress soon. You know what will happen if you disappoint me.

*Ygg fades into black and then dissappates
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 am

AND NOW THE CREEPY FUCKING POLITE SHADOW BITCH JUST LEAVES. STILL NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:26 pm

<I will make us breakfast boss. Steak and Scotch will be ready for you.3

Before he got on to make the breakfast he added:

<Please, nobody says anything about this to Tavros.3

He vanished into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:05 pm

< 'preciated boxcars 3<

< and you kids, clear out. we got some business to discuss 3<

*He gives his teeth a cursory inspection with his fingers, frowning. Good thing he's got a good steak knife*
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:17 am

<Aradia, you're on the verge of being grounded for month.>

Droog took another puff out of his cigarette.

<Don't make me say it again. Room. Now.>

Ygg was something else entirely, it wasn't just the Felt this time. Business was going to get even more serious this time around and he'd be damned if his kid got any smartass ideas that'd land her in an early grave...not that he was even sure she'd mind, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightnight Crew Hideout
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next