NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Town Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

The Town Park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:35 pm

*Fef tears up a little

No one attacked Gl'. I failed at my duty and everyone died because I couldn't do my job. I don't deserve friends, Eridan. T)(at's w)(y I stopped talking to everyone. Nep forgave me ages ago, but look )(ow t)(at turned out. I'm a failure in relations)(ips and as an )(eiress!

*Fef grabs her tiara and hurls it across the park, sobbing and putting her head on her knees
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 pm

*Still processing what he just heard, Eridan follows the priceless piece of headwear as it bounces off the grassy fields and into the bushes.
Feferi freaking Peixes killed the troll race. The irony would be enough to make him break out in laughter if it wasn't for the fact that the girl in question was sitting right besides him, and also a complete emotional wreck.
It pained his collapsing and expanding bladder based aquatic vascular system to see her like this.
Without hesitation -or thinking- this time, Eridan reaches out

pap

oh god dammit

It takes a moment before he's sure he can keep his voice resolute enough to continue*

fef look at me
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 pm

*Fef looks at Eridan, then looks away again. Good lord she really was going to ruin him emotionally. She was a piece of work alright

I... I don't deserve your sympat)(y, Eridan. I broug)(t you )(ere to las)( out at you, maybe in an attempt to make myself feel better, but t)(e reason doesn't matter anymore. O)( glub!

*Nep, watching from the bushes, can't bear it anymore and rushes over, taking Fef in her arms

:33 < fef hey its me im here
:33 < it was just a joke you arent that bad! besides it was my idea anyways
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:59 pm

*Eridan, his hand now uselessly hanging in midair, kind of feels like a gear somewhere in his head popped out, leaving the rest of them to turn endlesly without ever bringing him closer to understanding jack shit.
Mouth half-open, he looks from Feferi, to Nepeta, to Feferi again*

this wwhole thing wwas a prank

*His voice is quiet, as if the cheering up speech he was about to deliver still claims its share of air from his lungs*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:06 pm

*Neps eyes widen and she looks at Eridan

:33 < no eridan i swear this is furry real! i was very dead until fef took me out of the afterlife
:33 < shes only told me bits and pieces of what shes b33n telling you! dont you dare think this is all some stupid prank

*Nep hesitates

:33 < okay well maybe the original intention was but that was cuz when fef was talking about what you did you sounded like a grade a jerk so i suggested messing with ur f33lings
:33 < but i didnt think shed actually tell you any of this stuff i think she really wanted to!

*Fef continues sobbing uncontrollably, not bothering to defend herself
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:14 pm

ok thats just

*Eridan gets on his feet, rubbing his brow. The picture is becoming clear in his mind. Then, with a glare, he points an accusatory finger at Nepeta*

you me an your swweaty moirail are gonna havve a talk about these ideas youvve been givvin fef

but first i DID come here wwith the intention of cheerin her up an its pretty fuckin clear im not done wwith that

*He steps in front of Feferi, crouches down and puts his hands on her shoulders*

fef look at me cod dammit
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:22 pm

*Fef looks up, eyes watering, fear and despair in her eyes. It's almost as if she's not even there, and it's someone else behind her eyes, someone afraid.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:44 pm

*Seeing how bad it is, Eridan's stern look immediately melts away*

oh shit fef
fef hey are you there

*He gently shakes her shoulders, then reaches up to lightly brush her cheek*

fuck nep shes really out of it wwhat do wwe do
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:49 pm

*Neps eyes are wide with concern. Instead of answering Eridan, she gently shoves him aside and takes Fef in her arms. She looks at her for a very long time, then hugs her very intensely. After a very long moment, Fef stops shaking and her eyes return to normal. Nep pulls away but keeps her hands on her shoulders

Nepeta... I...

*Nep smiles, then leans forwards and kisses her on the lips. Fef blushes, then closes her eyes
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:19 pm

*Eridan is unresponsive for a moment.
Then, he jumps up, grabbing Nepeta and pulling her off Feferi and onto the grass. His fingers twitch as he looms over her*

wwhat the FUCK do you think youre doin you DIRTSCRAPIN CAVVE DWWELLIN FERAL
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:43 pm

*Neps eyes widen with terror and she starts backing away. Fef stares, stunned, then leaps to her feet, standing between them, tears still running down her face but much slower

Wait! I... I can explain, Eridan! Please don't )(urt )(er!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:59 pm

*Eridan takes one more step forward*

explain WWHAT she fuckin took advvantage of you like some lowwly fuckin

*He looks at Fefer face and takes a long, deep breath. His pose becomes less threatening, though not any more relaxed*

fine
talk then
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:02 pm

*Nep cowers behind Fef, who takes a protective but not aggressive stance

-Eridan, s)(e... s)(e wasn't taking advantage of me. S)(e was just trying to )(elp.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

*Eridan gestures angrily (and somewhat over-dramatically)*

since wwhen is this an acceptable wway a helpin people
is this wwhat she an eq do wwhen either a them needs calmin dowwn just fuckin get their sloppy makeouts on
just god damn contemptible
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 pm

-Eridan, I don't want to tell you t)(is because it will )(urt more t)(an any prank I could )(ave done and you've been not)(ing but nice to me t)(is morning. Please don't make me say it.

*Fefs hands clench and she looks at Eridan with worried eyes
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 pm

*Eridan's shoulders drop slowly, ire replaced with concern. He opens his mouth to speak, closes it again, then asks anyway*

wwhat is it
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:37 pm

*Fef says nothing for a long time

-Eridan... Nepeta and I are flus)(ed.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Ha.

Hahahaha ok wow he should probably be angry but those girls sure went trough a lot of trouble setting this up with the whole thing about Nepeta dying and the eyes and...the...tears...and...

...It's not a prank you utterly delusional imbecile.

He looks down.

oh

He breathes in sharply.

i

sorry i attacked you nep

Eridan wonders were his heart ran off to because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it's still in his chest.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 pm

*Fef looks at Eridan, her eyes full of pity, with a slight darkness dancing behind them

I'm... sorry, -Eridan. I didn't want t)(is to )(appen, at least, not after I found out you'd c)(anged from )(ow you used to be.

*Nep gives Eridan a nod, but makes sure to stay tense and keep her distance in case she needs to dodge any attacks
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:24 pm

*Eridan's head suddenly snaps up*

an wwhats that supposed to mean

*Something flickers in his eyes*

no wwait i get it
this is wwhat you wwere talkin about isnt it
this is wwhy you called me here just to get me to open up an then youd jump out a the bushes like surprise wwere fuckin matesprits
you missed your chance idiot doesnt it
fuckin
sting

*He glances back and forth between the two girls in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:41 pm

*Fefs eyes widen and she opens her mouth but Nepeta gets in Eridans face before she can utter a word

:33 < what the fuck did you just say you nasty piece of shit
:33 < what f33lings did you share with feferi just now cuz from my purrspective she was the one sharing her f33lings and now you are the one thats upset!
:33 < does the term complete mental breakdown mean nothing to you? did you s33 feferi in those eyes when she was shaking

*Nep gets nose to nose with Eridan and points a finger at his chest

:33 < this is why you will never find a matesprit or a kismesis or a moirail because you are too obsessed with yourself to care about anyone else!

*Fef runs up and pulls Nepeta back gently

Nepeta, please!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:33 pm

*Eridan clenches his fists, glaring fiercely at Nepeta*

no FUCK this you dont get to fuckin lecture me
no matter howw things wwent dowwn you admitted yourself not twwo fuckin minutes ago YOU wwanted to an i quote mess with my feelins because id been a jerk
cause that makes it okay of course
you didnt think MAYBE ivve been sufferin from all my screww ups as wwell
like howw god damn SCARED i wwas that wwhen the truth came out shed just hate me forevver
or howw it tore me apart to see her upset knowwin i caused it

*He quietens down, anger seeping away*

i made my fuckin mistakes alright
an i knoww you make them as wwell cause if this is your idea of a joke then i dont think you knoww howw important she is to me
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 am

:33 < if she was really that impurrtant to you then maybe you would have told her how you felt instead of letting your moirailligence fail and leaving her all alone with an impossible task!
:33 < your only problems come from you being a fucking coward!

*Nepeta has instinctively drawn her claws at this point and is slightly crouched, glaring at Eridan. Feferi watches, horrified, not wanting to escalate the situation any further
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:48 pm

*Eridan takes a few steps back, startled from seeing Nepeta pull out her weapon. Then his eyes narrow*

howw about i showw you just much of a fuckin cowward i am

*His tone is dangerous, his hands ready to receive his weapon of choice*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

*Nep hisses and darts right up to him, slashing at his face. Fef starts

Nepeta! Wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Park   The Town Park - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Town Park
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next