NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning Empty
PostSubject: A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning   A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 pm

[Image pending, eventually, maybe]

A small but cozy tailor shop, with a recently-added dry-cleaning installation in the back. Its function-over-form design and slightly antiquated appearance reflects the personality of its proprietor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning   A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:44 pm

((i love this description))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning   A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:46 pm

[Stitch arrives at the tailor shop, unlocking the front door.]

s9n 9f a...can't believe i'd f9rget my pins like that...9f all the...

[He goes inside and looks behind the counter, trying to find his pins. But they aren't where he thought he left them. He heads toward the back of the shop, continuing to grumble.]

[Meanwhile, Kanaya walks up to the exterior of the shop. The sign on the door says "Closed," but the lights are clearly on. She tries the door, which opens, triggering a bell hung over the door.]

[Stitch, having just found his pins, hears the bell, grumbles a bit more, and storms up to the front.]

whaddaya want? can't y9u see we're cl9sed?

[Kanaya immediately recognizes the gangster in front of her as a member of the notorious Felt gang. She does her best not to be startled and/or frightened by this discovery, and barely succeeds.]

Greetings Sir
I Was Hoping You Would Be Able To Help Me With Something

didn't y9u hear me? i said, we're cl9sed. n9w get 9utta here bef9re i hafta thr9w y9u 9ut myself, y9u hear?

[Despite all logic telling her to get out of there, Kanaya thinks for a moment, then comes up with an idea.]

Something Just Occurred To Me
Why Exactly Are You Closed Now When Other Businesses In The City Are Open
Dont You Have Anyone Else To Run This Establishment When You Are Absent

[Stitch grunts.]

what's it t9 y9u if i d9n't?

You Do Realize Youre Losing Out On Extra Profits Right
You Would Make Much More Money In The Long Run By Being Open More Often
It Comes Down To Basic Economics

[Stitch's expression softens. The kid's got a point.]

s9 what are y9u suggesting, exactly...?

[Somewhat emboldened by the fact that she hasn't been murdered yet, Kanaya gets to the point.]

I Am Suggesting That I Might Be Able To Help You
My Friends Seem To Consider Me A Rather Capable Seamstress
In Fact I Only Visited Today Because I Seem To Have Mislaid My Supplies
So I Suppose You Could Say That Employing Me Would Be Mutually Beneficial For Both Sides

[Stitch considers the proposal for a moment.]

hm...
(if she's telling the truth, then as l9ng as she stays 9ut 9f the gang's business, she'll make us even m9re m9ney. that way we get s9me legitimacy in this t9wn, and that'll help us pull 9ff even bigger sc9res...and if she gets t99 n9sy, well, it'll be easy t9 end the pr9blem then and there, w9n't it?)

[At last, Stitch speaks.]

fine. it's a deal. y9u'll start t9m9rr9w. i'll need y9u in here fr9m 9 until 2 every weekday, and if i need y9u bey9nd that, y9u'll kn9w. 9h yeah, and the pay's 5 p9unds an h9ur, plus tips.

Twenty

whuzzat?

Twenty Pounds An Hour
Im Not Going To Offer My Services For Next To Nothing
Im Sure You Understand That
Being A Legitimate Businessman And All

y9u g9t r9cks in y9ur head if y9u think i'm paying y9u twenty p9unds every h9ur, kid. seven.

How About Fifteen

ten. final 9ffer.

[Kanaya thinks for a moment.]

Okay Then
Thats A Deal

[Stitch sighs in relief.]

fine. n9w get 9utta here. c9me back t9m9rr9w ready t9 get w9rking.

Just One More Thing
I Originally Came Here To Get My Skirt Mended
But Seeing As I Am Now Employed Here
If Possible I Would Like To Use One Of The Sewing Apparatuses In The Back To Do It Myself

9kay, sure, whatever. just be quick ab9ut it, y9u hear me?

[She goes to the back, fixes her skirt in record time, then hurries out the door, still not entirely sure how she'd managed to get a new job after just minutes before having been content merely to survive the encounter.]

[Stitch watches Kanaya finish up and leave, still not entirely sure how he'd ended up hiring a new liability after just minutes before having been content merely to find his pins and get the hell out of there. He sits quietly for a minute, then remembers what he was doing before all this. He leaves the shop, locking it behind him.]
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning   A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:01 am

Itchy rams into the door. He knocks on it trying to get Stitches attention before giving up on finding him there and leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning   A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stitch in Time Tailor Shop and Dry Cleaning
Page 1 of 1