NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor

Go down 
+3
tekkenfreak4
uncertainHavoc
Sandstriker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:22 pm

I'd lIke some rum flavoured Ice cream In that case.

*PI eyes the lady that entered the Parlor*

*He couldn't place what race she was*

*Clearly, she wasn't a carapacian or Leprechaun but the she was lacking obviously trollish features, too*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 pm

*Ygg glances at Feferi and winks. Feferi frowns at her, not recognizing the woman. She WAS very attractive, Nepeta was right. Almost TOO attractive. Feferi frowned deeper, thinking.

W3LL 4R3 YOU GONN4 S1T W1TH US 4T L34ST OR 4R3 YOU TOO 1MPORT4NT FOR TH3 L1K3S OF US NOW TH4T YOU H4V3 4 HOT ON3 TO HOLD ONTO YOUR 4RM?

*Terezi cackles again and Nepeta grins smugly. Yggdrasil smiles and strides over, taking in Terezi with a powerful gaze

Your friends are quite attractive, Eridan. It's quiet a shame this one went blind though. How did it happen, darling?

*Terezi frowns, joviality gone.

HOW D1D YOU-

*Yggdrasil smiles deeper

When you've seen all the things I've seen, met all the races I've met, and witnessed every sort of catastrophe imaginable, noticing the small things is easy. Take the young cat girl's jabs, for example. She's worried her partner...

*Yggdrasil gazes around the room then spots Nepeta's nervous glance at Feferi. Ygg smiles.

I see. As I was saying, the child is worried her lover still possesses feelings for my guide. Understandable, since he appears to possess a more sound maturity than you. I could understand why you'd worry someone would leave you.

*Yggdrasil gives a small smile, winks, and pulls up a seat. Feferi frowns even deeper at Yggdrasil, but doesn't say anything. She quietly squeezes Nepeta's hand, who has been glaring daggers at Yggdrasil. She flashes a thankful smile at Feferi and doesn't say anything either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:49 pm

DS hands PI a cone of rum ice cream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:00 pm

*PI thanks her politely and eats it while observing the strange ladies behavior*

*Without turning away from the situation, he continues his conversation with the Goddess*

So, Godhearst Is gettIng stronger then FAD? My my, all of ADs offsPrIngs sure are ImPressIve.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:25 pm

"It's the demon blood in him, makes me proud."
Semigoddess' red side was filled with pride, while the blue side was less than amused at the suggestion.
"Really it's his demigod abilities, but- he's pretty fucking awesome for being part mortal!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:34 pm

*PI turns to SD*

Hah, all members of ADs famIly seem ImPressIve to me, but I am sure you are rIght, a combInatIon of ADs strength and your demonIc god Powers must surely be IncredIbly strong.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:14 pm

((Neska just FYI we agreed Karkat would probably say something snarky here so we figured we should let you post!))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:24 am

((yeah, sorry! my netbook has been super slow the last few days, ever since I got a free Windows 10 upgrade, and I got behind on everything! finally managed to get mostly caught up today . . . ))

*Karkat eyed Gamzee's cupcakes suspiciously (nothing edible should have that many bright colors all at once), selected what appeared to be the least objectionable one to try and took a bite to be polite, then washed it down with a gulp of milkshake, triggering a mild brainfreeze and took a moment for the conversation to work it's way into his brain*
SO THE FAYGO CUPCAKES ARE ABOUT WHAT I EXPECTED. EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LET ME GET THIS SHIT IN ORDER. MY FUCKING PARENT KILLS NEPETA. NEPETA PLAYS SOME SHITTY BOARD GAMES WITH DEATH. DEATH IS ACTUALLY FEFERI'S PARENT DUE TO SOME FUCKING WEIRD-ASS SHENANIGANS. FEFERI BRINGS NEPETA BACK TO THE WORLD OF THE LIVING. AND THEY FUCKING HOOK UP. ALL WITHOUT GIVING THE REST OF US A HEADS UP. NOW FISHBREATH HAS FOUND HIMSELF A FUCKING FREAKY BITCH FOR A GIRLFRIEND. I MISS ANYTHING? IS THERE ANY MORE TO THIS SHIT THAT I SHOULD KNOW? BECAUSE SERIOUSLY. FINDING OUT THIS SHIT AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE ONLY RESULTS IN FUCKING DRAMA. I FIGURE WE ALL GET ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT ANYWAY FROM OUR VARIOUS FUCKED UP HOME LIVES.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 am

*Yggdrasil sizes up Karkat for a few moments

Your friends are interesting, Eridan! Such a colorful array of people all collected in one spot. No wonder you're all friends.

*She winks at Karkat

Blood red is one of my favorite colors. Such a lovely hue and it goes so well with so many dresses.

*Nepeta stares at Yggdrasil with a wary gaze, not sure what to think.

W)(o AR--E you?

Just a traveler, sweetie.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

*Kanaya eyes up Yggdrasil, intrigued but wary. She wonders what she's really doing here. This is not the kind of person one simply picks up at a street corner.
She takes a sip of her milkshake. It's delicious*

*Eridan, meanwhile, has gracefully taken up the torch of smiling smugly when he noticed Nepeta was no longer able to do so*

colorful is one wway to put it alright
wwont find another group wwhich such a wwondefully divverse collection a faults anytime soon

really though burgundy
personally id say a brighter red givves you a lot more creativve liberty if you use it right

*He's becoming increasingly happy with his newfound acquaintance. Though...he's not a hundred percent sure how he feels about everyone assuming they're a pair already? She is quite the catch but... There is a familiar, troublesome feeling when he glances over at Feferi. Dammit. Why does everything have to be so complicated*

((I'm assuming Karkat's blood color is still secret. If not I'll edit my post.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:47 pm

*Nepeta sticks her tongue out and Fef swats her lightly on the back of the head. Aradia, in the meantime, has finished the sundae and seems completely oblivious to the fact that she just downed what can be considered a heart attack in ice cream form. She claps her hands together, smiling.

i do hope we can all agree that none of us are at fault for the poor decision making of our guardians yes? i dislike rivalries and i should hope these past few events wont spark any new ones!

*Nepeta grumbles something about biting a fish on it's smug face but Fef gives her a look and she nods sullenly. Terezi shrugs, not really involved or caring. Aradia smiles widely

excellent! now ms traveler why dont you tell us more about yourself?

*Yggdrasil smiles a warm smile

I wouldn't want to take up the entire evening talking about myself. Such trivialities come across as too egocentric to me, and I try to avoid it whenever possible. If you have specific questions I can answer them, but I won't go on an immense dialogue to explain in depth who I am.

*Aradia blinks, then nods

in that case how about telling us your name?

I've held many names, many of which I've forgotten. I do so enjoy one of my more recent names, however! If it pleases, you may call me Kita.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:55 pm

*PI eyes the lady suspiciously again*

*Something about her seemed... off*

*He decides to attempt to change the subject*

So waIt, are you tellIng me you kIds dIdn't know about FeferIs dad?
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 am

((I actually don't recall if we established the secretness or lack thereof for Karkat's blood . . . we can go with secret, unless anyone else thinks otherwise))

*Karkat blinked in surprise but managed not to splutter over his milkshake or say anything and glared suspiciously at Kita/Ygg.*
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH FREAKY BITCHES ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME? he thinks to himself.
*he continues to glare as Aradia attempts to make polite conversation*
AS IF THAT LITTLE SPEECH WASN'T BLOODY EGOCENTRIC, MISS "I'M TOO FUCKING SUPERIOR TO BRAG ABOUT MYSELF."
*his milkshake disappeared on the next slurp, so he went to the counter to order another*
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY.
*he turned to PI*
BRILLIANT FUCKING DEDUCTION, THAT ONE. YOU SHOULD BE A DETECTIVE.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 am

DS hands Karkat the new milkshake.
"Good choice!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:43 am

*PI shrugs*

I'm just surPrIsed, I dIdn't know that It was a secret
Back to top Go down
braumStoker

braumStoker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:32 pm

HoLy MoThErFuCkInG sHiT!

ThEy HaVe BiRtHdAy CaKe IcE cReAm!

(Gamzee begins to take in more of the conversations at hand)
SoOoOoOoOo MuCh DrAmA :oO
SoOoOoOoOo MuCh TeNsIoN
We MiGhT nEeD tO sTaRt A mOtHeRfUcKiN tOwN pOwWoW kUmBaYa SeShIoN tO cAlM eVeRyBoDy FuCkIn DoWn AnD cHiLl OuT! iT cOuLd Be A mOtHeRfUcKiNg PoTlUcK oF gOoD vIbEs AnD sHiT!

Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:13 pm

gam i havve no idea wwhat the hell kumbaya is but please dont wwere tryin to maintain some semblance a class here
evven if kar is goin out a his wway to be as unpleasant as possible to the surprise of approximately no one wwhatsoevver

*He nods to DS*

the usual please
kit do you havve local currency i can pay for you if youd like
consider it a symbolic wwelcomin gift or somethin

--

*Kanaya successfully maintains an expression of polite interest*

You Seem To Be Implying You Have Lived For A Very Long Time Already
If You Dont Mind Me Asking What Lifespan Does Your Species Normally Have

*Of course, she knows very well not to ask for her actual age. That would be impolite*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:36 am

Gamzees Idea seems Pretty good, why don't you kIds have a lIttle Party, so everybody can calm down and get along?

Gamzee even brought some cuPcakes

*PI smiles at the trolls*
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:47 am

*Karkat pays for his second milkshake*
THANKS.
*he returns to his seat*
INTENTIONALLY SECRET OR NOT, OUR GROUP COMMUNICATION IS SHIT.
UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I THINK I'M BEING AS FUCKING POLITE AS CAN BE EXPECTED.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:57 am

Equius stands up, gives Kita a stern glare, and speaks out.

D -->How dare you berate my moirail in such an ine%usable manner. This is wholly absurd. I do not know you, but no one speaks to Nepeta in such a crass manner. I forbid it.

((Equius' quirk is hard... I couldn't find any way to add the "100" part of the quirk anywhere... How often does his quirk really appear anyway?))

------------------------------

Sollux just eats his ice cream silently, eyeing Kita now and again. Something isn't right about her from how she was talking...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
braumStoker

braumStoker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:21 pm

(Gamzee momentarily returns to focus on the ice cream and asks SD)
CoUlD i PlEaSe HaVe A dOuBlE sCoOp Of tHiS mOtHeRfUcKiNg WrIgGlE dAy CaKe IcE cReAm?

(Once again Gamz attention returns to the conversations at hand)
ErIdAaAaAn! WhY dOeS yOuR sUpErNaTuRaLlY hOt FrIeNd HaVe To AnTagOnIzE kK? cAn'T yOu SeE hOw UnCoMfOrTaBlE sHe'S mAkInG hIm?
(Gamzee walks close to KK)
DoN't WoRrY mI aMiGo! I'm HeRe FoR yOu!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:50 pm

*PI finishes his ice cream and hands over the money for his and Gamzees stuff*

*He stands up*

WelP, you kIds have fun, I have to meet wIth some PeoPle about some stuff.

*He turns to the stranger*

Ma'am, Please don't tease these chIldren too much, surely a fIne lady your age has better thIngs to do then to hassle kIds.

*He nods and heads to the door*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:33 am

*Ygg smiles at Eridan, then pulls out a strange coin and flicks it onto the counter without looking

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Cupcake, if you have the talent for it that is.

*Ygg winks at Kanaya

My species life span is fully dependent on how strong willed they are. The stronger their will, the longer they live. I can't say what the maximum is, but I'd assume it's at least in the eons. I have yet to meet a member of my race under the age of several centuries.

*Ygg flashes her teeth at Equius, amused

Good of you to finally stick up for your friend.

*Nepeta smiles at Equius, glad for the defense, and gives him a little hug
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:39 am

*As he heads to the door PI hears the woman meantion that she is centuries old*

*He hesitates for a moment but then leaves anyways*

*He'll have to talk to the others about this, but first, he'll have to go to meet those people*

*He's been pushing that of for far to long*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:51 am

DS gives everyone their ice cream and waves goodbye to PI.
"Come back soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor   Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demimonde Semigoddess' Ice Cream Parlor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next