NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Spoiler:

Current Positions:

Nightnight Crew:
SS: Silckensoul
DD: Shaula
CD: nonexistentPumpkin
HB:
Ms.Paint:

Team Sleuthfall:
PS: TorMaximus
PI: OverlordJ
AD:
HD:
NB:

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Doc Scratch: sparkingLife
Itchy:
Doze:
Trace:
Clover:
Fin:
Die:
Crowbar:
Snowman:
Stitch: canineCarnivore
Sawbuck:
Matchsticks: Conflicted Scales
Eggs:
Biscuits:
Quarters:
Cans:

Trolls:
Karkat: SomethingRandom
Aradia:
Sollux: tekkenfreak4
Tavros:
Vriska:
Terezi:
Gamzee:
Kanaya: Captain Lhurgoyf
Eridan: royalPawn
Equius:
Feferi: The Cuttlefish King

Other:
Death: Sandstriker
Calliope: quantumToolbox
Caliborn:

We are incorporating the Stabdads AU into this roleplay. For those unfamiliar with it, the trolls listed above have been adopted by various other characters. Most of the relationships are the same as exile-troll connections, but since there are some differences, here’s who gets who:

Spades Slick-Karkat
Diamonds Droog-Aradia
Clubs Deuce-Sollux
Hearts Boxcars-Tavros
Problem Sleuth-Kanaya
Pickle Inspector-Gamzee
Ace Dick-Eridan, Equius
Sn0wman-Terezi, Vriska
Death-Feferi

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Typing Quirks:

Nepeta's powers:

Shadow Magic abilities:

Nightnight Crew's stats (names shamelessly stolen from Midnight Sleuth):

Stat boosters and reducers:

Leprechaun Romance:

GO TO PAGE 38 TRUST ME ON THIS ONE SERIOUSLY

Sure go ahead.

Last edited by Shaula on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 am; edited 52 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Nepeta's powers)
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Posting in an epic thread
Any ground rules we should know about? Quirk guidelines? Multiposting etiquette?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

Wait you're doc scratch what do you care?

(and gimme more Scottie dogs ya white headed bastard)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 am

silckenSoul wrote:

Because this being isn't quite as omniscient as the original I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 am

wait so what do we even do here

do the felt even have quirks
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:14 am

tholluxander wrote:
wait so what do we even do here

do the felt even have quirks
I think that we should create stories in order to rp, as in making a scenario and gathering people up to rp in them in our own separate threads.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:20 am

A Nightfelt/Feltfall rp thread, a main Nightnight Crew thread rp, and a Sleuthfall rp. Then we would have two other forums. The big RP thread where everyone is in and the general chat. :wishtherewasmspasoicouldsaynotsureifmspainthefirstplace:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 am

Sandstriker wrote:
A Nightfelt/Feltfall rp thread, a main Nightnight Crew thread rp, and a Sleuthfall rp. Then we would have two other forums. The big RP thread where everyone is in and the general chat. :wishtherewasmspasoicouldsaynotsureifmspainthefirstplace:

I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 am

silckenSoul wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

I like this idea!

So do I.

Oh, and since pretty much everyone is going to try to kill someone if they make the slightest effort to stay in character(especially Slick), are we ever getting a Death? I even put one in the glorious picture I made of the Nightnight Crew back when it was only me, Silck, Pumpkin, and OverlordJ. (Unless we just automatically assume everyone walks right out of the afterlife as soon as they get in. Which is what most people would do anyway.)

It's another way to fix the 'what if people want to join but there's no more room' problem.

And shouldn't you change Crowbar's name to Tholluxander, since it's what he's called on the forums?

Last edited by Shaula on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah this is a good idea!

We could have another thread for the afterlife that is a combined (so all the groups) and Death has to let you out via pm or something.

If so Death should be mod or another admin.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:14 pm

I'd like to think The Nightfelt is the best option, but that's just my opinion...oh, also...

*rings egg timer abnoxiously*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Nightfelt sounds better in my opinion, but Nightnight has Moon Moon connotations and Sleuthfall is *points at above post*.

Also,

*whacks egg timer with cuestick*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

Because this being isn't quite as omniscient as the original I'm guessing.

(yeah multiquoting isn't working right either)

@silck Unlike you, Spades, I prefer to speak with discretion. There is no need for the omniscient to spoil everything.

@Sandstriker There is no original me. Everything in Paradox Space is simply a reproduction of something else in Paradox Space. In any case, it was important to at least give our administrative authority the opportunity to regulate the manner of my speech. Doing so now prevents future disputes from ruining my relationship with the rest of these characters. I mean people.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Wow this forum really makes it easier to see your writing.

And your avatar is obscenely big.

Shrink it.

Or I start pulling out cards

EDIT: Thank you
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Newest installment in the Shaula Doesn't Know When To Shut Up And Stop Giving Stupid Ideas series:

Perhaps someone could make the Midnight Crew image more Nightnight-esque? Corkscrew-shaped horns for DD, a sunocle for SS, a pumpkin head for CD, and I do NOT know what to do with Zorxcars. Just... just take him out, he's always dying anyway. mspa

And as Droog, I would like to ask if the hats Lady Shiplish has selected are meant to help us decide who to go after. And before you start protesting, NO, Slick, I'm not implying anything, put away the cards.

Last edited by Shaula on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

I made it! Finally! Followed my own future trail coming back here.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Shaula wrote:
Newest installment in the Shaula Doesn't Know When To Shut Up And Stop Giving Stupid Ideas series:

Perhaps someone could make the Midnight Crew image more Nightnight-esque? Corkscrew-shaped horns for DD, a sunocle for SS, a pumpkin head for CD, and I do NOT know what to do with Zorxcars. Just... just take him out, he's always dying anyway. mspa

And as Droog, I would like to ask if the hats Lady Shiplish has selected are meant to help us decide who to go after. And before you start protesting, NO, Slick, I'm not implying anything, put away the cards.
I would do that however I am a terrible artist I mean, If I had a rung on an artist echeladder I would be on 'Mediocre Stickman drawer' Yeah I'm that bad.

Last edited by Raf0096 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Well you are higher up then me on the ladder raf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

I will take on any art responsibilities seeing as I am useless in any other aspect :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Let's see.

1: You're not useless.
2: Yay, pretty Tholl art!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Shaula wrote:
Let's see.

1: You're not useless.
2: Yay, pretty Tholl art!

This
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 pm

what am i even doing

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) Nc6HE4o
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Ooh lovely
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 pm

tholluxander wrote:
what am i even doing

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) Nc6HE4o
Thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next