NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Purrfect Pet Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

((Woah. Nepeta must be a terrible person from the way you're describing her))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 pm

(Im not treating her as a terrible person, more of im trying not to let her know calliope has a deal with Yggsogth, though if you want, i could treat her as a terrible person, it wouldnt be hard)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh my, were you all aloNe out there? You poor girl...

Say, caN you tell me more about that CaliBorN guy?

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 pm

quantumToolbox wrote:
*To Yggsogth*
i woUld like to report to yoU that i think Nepeta may be operating with Slick B, another one of Yggsadril's contacts, and i have reason to sUspect that they may accelerate their plot. there is also the small possibility that they know aboUt oUr deal.
((Worst. Moirail. Efur.))

((I mean, seriously, why would Calliope say such harsh things about her? They literally spent three years together in the Outer Rim! They're best friends! They know almost efurrything about each other!))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 pm

sUre, Caliborn is my evil brother. he became an evil demon with temporal abilities, and went aroUnd messing things Up, jUst becaUse he coUld, and becaUse he was hUnting aroUnd for me. so that he coUld kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
quantumToolbox wrote:
*To Yggsogth*
i woUld like to report to yoU that i think Nepeta may be operating with Slick B, another one of Yggsadril's contacts, and i have reason to sUspect that they may accelerate their plot. there is also the small possibility that they know aboUt oUr deal.
((Worst. Moirail. Efur.))

((I mean, seriously, why would Calliope say such harsh things about her? They literally spent three years together in the Outer Rim! They're best friends! They know almost efurrything about each other!))
(I don't see this as saying bad things though, I mean we could easily debate this, but Im not meaning it as bad, i can change it if you really think that its saying bad things about her though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:26 pm

quantumToolbox wrote:
(I don't see this as saying bad things though, I mean we could easily debate this, but Im not meaning it as bad, i can change it if you really think that its saying bad things about her though)
((Okay. Let me just accuse you of being an accomplice of the second most evil person in existence, as well as advancing a plot of Yggdrasil, a rather evil and twisted Horrorterror))

((Cuz that's what best friends are for!))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:28 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
quantumToolbox wrote:
(I don't see this as saying bad things though, I mean we could easily debate this, but Im not meaning it as bad, i can change it if you really think that its saying bad things about her though)
((Okay. Let me just accuse you of being an accomplice of the second most evil person in existence, as well as advancing a plot of Yggdrasil, a rather evil and twisted Horrorterror))

((Cuz that's what best friends are for!))
(Sigh, fine ill change it if thats the way your going to twist my words)
Edit: (There is that better?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:58 pm

((for gogs sake havoc you are being a little girl about it, given the fact you asked to talk to me ALONE and the fact that she knows you made a deal it is only reasonable to assume that you were working with me))

((she's probably wishing it wasn't true but still))

((~logic~))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((for gogs sake havoc you are being a little girl about it, given the fact you asked to talk to  me ALONE and the fact that she knows you made a deal it is only reasonable to assume that you were working with me))

((she's probably wishing it wasn't true but still))

((~logic~))
((Apologies if I made it sound that way. Twas' not my intention. I was simply trying to impart more advice to my friend in a sarcastic manner))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:31 pm

((I agree, the way qT made Calliope act was perfectly fitting))

((And while we're talking about not acting like a moirail))

((Nepeta was in the furthest ring, looking for Calliope))

((Yggdrasil comes and suddenly you completly forget about trying to find her?))

((Heck, I even made Yggsogth ask you about her but you just ignored that))

(("Hey, I'm finally able to reunite with my moirail but screw that, some eldrich horror is offering me the option to manipulate the guy I love into loving me, who cares about moirails?"))

((And Calliope was sort of watching, so she knew that you did that))

((Honestly, if I were in Calliopes situation I'd be pretty upset with you))

P.S.:

((I guess if you edit your post like that I'll have to edit Yggsogths answer, too))

((Also, I noticed that I forgot to add the colour...))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:04 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((I agree, the way qT made Calliope act was perfectly fitting))

((And while we're talking about not acting like a moirail))

((Nepeta was in the furthest ring, looking for Calliope))

((Yggdrasil comes and suddenly you completly forget about trying to find her?))

((Heck, I even made Yggsogth ask you about her but you just ignored that))

(("Hey, I'm finally able to reunite with my moirail but screw that, some eldrich horror is offering me the option to manipulate the guy I love into loving me, who cares about moirails?"))

((And Calliope was sort of watching, so she knew that you did that))

((Honestly, if I were in Calliopes situation I'd be pretty upset with you))

P.S.:

((I guess if you edit your post like that I'll have to edit Yggsogths answer, too))

((Also, I noticed that I forgot to add the colour...))
(I didnt even think of this, you do make a good point, you also sent Calliope (your moirail) away while you were talking withw Slick B, a malevolent person)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:30 pm

((Correction, I asked Calliope to leave, not ordered! And I WASN'T in the Outer Rim because I was looking for Calliope. Nepeta just thought it was possible she MIGHT be there, beclaws that was the last place she saw her. And no offense OJ, and I mean this in the purest of intentions, but you kind of take things to heart way too often, usually taking something that was a simple mistake as a direct insult. I would provide textual evidence, but I feel this would develop into an argument, and I'm trying to avoid it. Just know that I don't think it's a bad thing, but I just wanted to point out that your feelings are not exactly "normal" OJ! And this is where I'll end the argument. The only reason I commented on Calliope's responses in the first place is because I'm trying to help qT become better at RPing her. It's not like Yggsoth would care how Calliope words it anyways))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm

((1) You weren't in the furthest ring because of it but when you got there, you started looking for her which you completly lost interest in when Yggdrasil offered her deal))

((2) Also, I am amused that you say I take things like that to heart to much))

((3) Most importantly, I am commenting because I disagree with your opinion. I think qTs RPing was flawless, if anything, behaving the way you suggested to them would be less fitting for the character in my opinion))

((4) Lastly, while Yggsogth might not care about the wording, saying "It's no surprise that two people working for Yggdrasil are teaming up" makes no sense when Calliope is now saying that you are most likely NOT teaming up and in fact rivals, plus, suggesting to send backup when you AREN'T working together doesn't make much sense either. I mean, I/Yggsogth made that suggestion because, if Yggdrasils minions are teaming up, maybe I should send some of mine so that they can team up, too.))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:46 pm

((Le sign~))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 pm

((What? I mean, ignoring all else, you said you made your post because you want to help qT RP better and I think the way Calliope acted before the edit was more fitting for the character, especially given the situation))

((What's there to sigh about that?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

((Nothing~))
((^Seriously just singsong))
((Seriously, it's fine! I'm not being passive aggressive or anything!))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril


Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

((havoc quite frankly i am reading this and even i am losing patience with you

you have made calliope make assumptions that would make no sense

i agree with oj, pre edit seemed much more in keeping with how i assume calliope would act if her moirail basically sold her soul to an eldritch horrorterror for the pity of one troll

sure she might understand it but considering how you were acting when you 'asked' calliope to leave it is reasonable for anyone to presume the worst

expecially someone who has spent so much time in the outer ring amongst horrorterrors [if we are working on the assumption that all this time calliope was in the outer rim]

also she has literally no idea what the fuck has happened since you two last met

fall all she knows you could have gone mad with power and become even worse than caliborn!


seriously what you are doing is heaping ooc knowledge onto ic behaviour and that is not ok

again i am not trying to have an argument i am just stating my opinions

finally if you did not want a argument why the fuck did you post 'le sign~'

i mean

seriously?

that sort of thing is BEGGING for a response! ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 pm

((But I WAS serious when I said that! I even talked to OJ in the Chatterbox! I seriously wasn't being sarcastic!))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 pm

((the point still stands, you are the only person who uses ~ to denote sarcasm

literally anyone else who reads that will think you are trying to cause some sort of response

if you do not want an argument you need to think before posting

please do not take this as me attacking you i am just trying to help))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:21 pm

((SEE OJ! I TOLD U! I told you someone would read that wrong! It just wasn't you XD))

((But yeah, I wanted to edit it, but OJ said it was fine >.<))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 pm

((yeah well you could have just not put it in in the first place))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm

((I said I wasn't angry about it))

((So, what do we do now))

((Do we "unedit" Calliopes post or do we retcon the rest of the converstion between her and Yggsogth to fit her edited answer?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 pm

((It''s up to qT))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2013-08-25
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm

(Honestly I kind of prefered the Original post, it made more sense, ill edit it back later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Purrfect Pet Store   

Back to top Go down
 
The Purrfect Pet Store
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Purrfect Pet Store
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Store in 29 Palms interested in Death Squads
» Wind Turbine Transport (7747) still available at KoP Lego Store
» MM app store rating

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: