NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...

Go down 
+4
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
sparkingLife
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm

((Pawn was a Prospitan Pawn))

((I still remember when I used the corpses of his comrades as projectiles against him, when my Rook and his Pawn first got introduced))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 pm

((okie cool))

you turn to the prospitian and scowl

you ask him why you should respond to someone so small minded to not understand the uses of the lotus flowers
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

You are upset and confused. You roar and start looking for a way to get back to the others.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 pm

you shout to the rook to turn around and walk through through the rook shaped hole in the wall behind him
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 am

((I though that, no matter where exactly the Rook is, he can't get back too easily))

((Because he's planning to kill you, you know))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:26 am

((im currently full dersite mindframe, which would be helping out the powerhouses at any cost, i should change my tune once you try to kill me xD))

((and sorry i hadnt realised there was like a collapse or something i thought he had just left a hole))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 am

You angrily follow the half breed and ask whether he would ask how guns worked if you shot him in the leg.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 pm

you pull the dersite assault rifle out of your bag and aim it at the prospitians head

you suggest he think carefully before acting out any shooting fantasies
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 pm

You say that with the quality of dersite guns you've seen you'll have plenty of time to draw before he manages to hits you.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 pm

you flick the Rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty up and, keeping the Rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty as steady as you can, empty half the clip leaving a dent in the wall roughly the size of a pawn

you slowly reaim and say its accurate enough to do what you need to do
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Meanwhile you've taken the liberty of taking your pistol from its holster and casually aim it at the half-breed. You ask if it was really necessary to waste all that ammunition.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 pm

you smile and compliment the prospitians speed on the draw

you then add that you have three clips in your backpack, and two clips to go with the prospitian sniper rifle you have on your back
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:29 am

((It was pretty fast since I sort of forgot that's the hand he was holding the sword with :I ))

You point out that both weapons are magazine-fed, not clip-fed.
Either way -you sigh- you apologize for threatening him. You were simply a little upset by his lack of respect and also the fact that the two of you are now going to die because of him.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:48 am

you grunt and lower your weapon

you tell the pawn that you doubt this place will become your tomb

you came here for a reason, although not one you understand fully yet

you then ask the pawn if they have a shovel or any other means of digging out

unless of course they think exploring this temple to find a way up is a better idea
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 am

You say you don't think he's quite grasped the situation yet.
You gesture at the unopened flowers and say the others haven't come out. That means no bishops to protect you or keep your little alliance intact.
There is a rook running around who sees you as nothing more than a mutant freak who played a trick on him and a prospitian pest who killed some of his friends, and you're trapped together in a crumbling temple.

And no you don't have a shovel.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 pm

you shrug and decide to ignore the pawns pessimism and focus on the lack of a shovel

too bad you say that leaves exploring to find another way out

you look to the walls and find another archway, thankfully not heading in the same direction as the rook

you head in that direction and suggest to the prospitian that they should follow if they want a chance of getting out of here alive
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:05 pm

You do so, looking around nervously and clutching your weapons like a TRUE SOLDIER.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 pm

((pause for oj?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 pm

((Sounds like a good idea to me.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:29 pm

((okie cool))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 am

You looks to the wasted ammunition and look to the previously bickering pawns. You ask the Halfbreed if he has seen any edible substances around here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:16 am

you smirk and ask the prospit bishop why they didnt pack food with all the spells in their pockets

saying so you pull out a small bit of dried meat to chew and head into the next room

((and now i really think we should wait for oj))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:20 pm

You realize that if you can break through a wall once you can do it again. You fail to surpress the urge to shout "Oh yeah!" as you crash through the wall again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 pm

you utter a curse and slam against the wall inside the other room, hoping the rook didnt spot you
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:42 pm

You shout, asking where the weirdo is hiding. You shout that he is in for a crushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...   Somewhere in the Great Wasteland... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in the Great Wasteland...
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: