NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Uh, hello everyone ^^; Can I be Terezi?
Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:13 pm

How many inactive people does that leave?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:14 pm

sure you can gc, welcome to the party

and not sure catche, ask shaula
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Yay, thanks! >:]
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

assuming now that you have checked the op and know the rules

that right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, although I'm really sorry if I screw up D: Please let me know!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 pm

gallifreyan, get a Terezi themed avatar and signature plx~
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome gC! :D

Also guys, the comic doesn't mention how one gets a new strife specibus. How should we handle that?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:36 pm

you buy one at pi's store

duh

mspa

but yeah seriously buy one at pi's store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Is this better..?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 pm

You can buy anything in PIs store, however, unless it's candy or alcohol, the more common it is the less likely I am to have any
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Lollipop modus! You must eat/lick the candy down to the stick before you can use the object inside.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 pm

One of my fantrolls is a weaponsmith... Too bad he can't open a shop in Midnight city.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Lollipop modus! You must eat/lick the candy down to the stick before you can use the object inside.
Didn't TZ have Scratch-and-sniff?

Also, welcome new person, enjoy your Terezi-ness. Yeah, the avatar and signature look good.

And the inactive ones are Zorc, Something Random, Xeta Jazz, archiveScrapper, abscondedGamemaster, spartan322, canineCarnivore, and irascibleErudite, all of whom have been PM'd.

So... 8. [Insert Vriska comment here]
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 pm

aaaaaaaaaand i missed the avatar so i did not get to compliment her when she was online

ah well

random got back home today so he should be on here soon
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Good to know.

Oh, hey, I just realised, if you count Gamzee, every group has half the troll spots filled.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Not really, only if you count Snowman as a member of your group.
There are three (including Gamzee) of the Sleuthfall kids here (even though you stole Eridan), two of the Nightnight Crew ones and Terezi, who is Snowmans kid
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 pm

yes and sn0w has two kids

we have two of our kids, thus half

and you have three so that is more than half
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Except we don't have a Vriska yet so Snowman only has one of the trolls that are on the forum right now, right?

I am a little confused now...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

yeah so she has hal her trolls

so the felt has half their trolls now on forums
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 am

OH! Derp, I missunderstood what Shaula meant.

I thought Shaula meant each group has half of all trolls that are on this forum right now instead of each group has half of their possible trolls.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 am

AUGH never let me near a laptop when i'm tired and distracted

EVER

AGAIN

if you DON'T count the inactive Gamzee is what I meant

Edit: I made a thing. It is relevant to this roleplay. It is also kinda shitty but apparently Silck likes it so I'm posting it.

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:

I'm sorry if it's supposed to be a secret but everyone probably figured it out from Ulthuanelf's avatar.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 Birthday_nepeta_by_squid_apple-d5yuxva

should we spam nep images now or later?

EDIT: i have already said this

but that is really good shaula

like seriously amazing

EDIT2: were dong tis man

were makin tis hapen!

Spoiler:

((all pictures shamelessly stolen from shaula as she was the one who found all of these))

Last edited by silckenSoul on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : putting in the nepetaspam)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:16 am

Happy birthday, Havoc! Enjoy the gift of many many Nepeta Leijons!

Last edited by Shaula on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SHENANIGANS)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 am

Happy birthday uH!

Cake!:

Shaula wrote:

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Fuck yeah.

I count this as my first fanart. mspa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next