NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 am

Ugh. This argument feels so forced! I want a literal straight up answer as to why the kids WOULDN'T be able to join the RP legitimately!

Edit: Somehow I got ninja'd without even being notified. Wut

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril


Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
AUGH! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THEY WOULD BE OUT OF PLACE INSTEAD OF JUST TELLING ME IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?
John read problem sleuth??? PS and the Gang are just fictitious characters in his world. Though I'm guessing that would just give him the advantage of knowing them already. Another thing is that they wouldn't be tied to a gang or organization. Making them the elephant in the room, also making it have no reason to not just kill them on the spot. Kanaya has dodged death (double death?) once because she was tied to Team Sleuthfall. At least, that's what I think.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:45 am

At least once. One of the reasons Slick didn't kill her once was that he tried to avoid trouble with Team Sleuthfall. And then there was the bounty thing, too...

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonexistentPumpkin

avatar

Posts : 479
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Land of Bombs and Hats

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 am

Maybe if we added WV and friends they could become vigilantes?  Like some kind of superhero team?

Or the kids could do that because, you know, got tiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:51 am

uH, if you dislike these arguments, maybe you could give us one why they SHOULD be part of this in your opinion?

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:53 am

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Maybe if we added WV and friends they could become vigilantes?  Like some kind of superhero team?
> Be the boy MAN wonder


You are now EGBERTMAN! Despite your name, you claim to have no affiliation with this "John Egbert" you keep hearing about. You have the amazing ability to control THE BREEZE and are most famous for using THE WINDY THING.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.


Last edited by Sandstriker on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:54 am

Well, for starters, all your arguments relate to CANON Homestuck/PS. I'm pretty sure we're based off NIGHTFALL, not Homestuck. While Nightfall may be based off of Homestuck, it has several different rules. I guess if we're going by the rules of intermission, then the kids wouldn't show up in the Nightfall intermission cuz they didn't show up in the canon intermission?

I was actually under the impression we were doing whatever we wanted, with no real goal in mind. I just felt like having the kids as available RP characters would lead to more interesting RP.

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Well, for starters, all your arguments relate to CANON Homestuck/PS. I'm pretty sure we're based off NIGHTFALL, not Homestuck. While Nightfall may be based off of Homestuck, it has several different rules. I guess if we're going by the rules of intermission, then the kids wouldn't show up in the Nightfall intermission cuz they didn't show up in the canon intermission?

I was actually under the impression we were doing whatever we wanted, with no real goal in mind. I just felt like having the kids as available RP characters would lead to more interesting RP.
IF we DO INDEED have to have them. I DEMAND that they be vigilantes, with ridiculous powers based on their aspect. mspa

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am

Well, none of our characters, except for the trolls (Who are based on the Stabdads AU NOT on Nightfall) are even part of Nightfall, so yeah...

And just because we have no goal in mind doesn't mean there is no order.

And if you don't accept the "They feel out of place" argument, please allow me not to accept the "It might be fun, who knows" argument, especially as long as there are still open spots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:00 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Well, none of our characters, except for the trolls (Who are based on the Stabdads AU NOT on Nightfall) are even part of Nightfall, so yeah...

And just because we have no goal in mind doesn't mean there is no order.

And if you don't accept the "They feel out of place" argument, please allow me not to accept the "It might be fun, who knows" argument, especially as long as there are still open spots
You're no fun. mspa

But srsly, I just wanted to know! I didn't want this to become a full fledged argument

(Although it did help me catch up to Shaula in posts hehehehehehehehe)

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
nonexistentPumpkin

avatar

Posts : 479
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 22
Location : Land of Bombs and Hats

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 am

They could be known as the GOD TIGERS and be like Power Rangers with tiger-themed suits.

Or they could be based off the Trollcops versions of themselves, I recall at least John being a superhero in that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 am

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
They could be known as the GOD TIGERS and be like Power Rangers with tiger-themed suits.

Or they could be based off the Trollcops versions of themselves, I recall at least John being a superhero in that...
I quite literally ripped Egbertman from that.

uncertainHavoc wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
Well, none of our characters, except for the trolls (Who are based on the Stabdads AU NOT on Nightfall) are even part of Nightfall, so yeah...

And just because we have no goal in mind doesn't mean there is no order.

And if you don't accept the "They feel out of place" argument, please allow me not to accept the "It might be fun, who knows" argument, especially as long as there are still open spots
You're no fun. mspa

But srsly, I just wanted to know! I didn't want this to become a full fledged argument

(Although it did help me catch up to Shaula in posts hehehehehehehehe)
UGH!!! I need to catch up on posts now. I'm willing to be an NPC for hire for a while!

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 am

Okay guys! Enough chitchat! Back to RPing!

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:13 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay guys! Enough chitchat! Back to RPing!
Ok. Anybody need a place holder?
mspa:flower::face: 

EDIT: Hopy shit scrolling works

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 am

Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay guys! Enough chitchat! Back to RPing!
Ok. Anybody need a place holder?
mspa:flower::face: 
Sand! Since Death only has a limited area to RP in, purrhaps you should make another account and RP as Quarters as well?

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay guys! Enough chitchat! Back to RPing!
Ok. Anybody need a place holder?
mspa:flower::face: 
Sand! Since Death only has a limited area to RP in, purrhaps you should make another account and RP as Quarters as well?
Nah. I don't want to clutter it up and make a new account. (It also won't let me make a new one.) Unless I could RP as him from this account temporarily.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.


Last edited by Sandstriker on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 am

Sandstriker wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay guys! Enough chitchat! Back to RPing!
Ok. Anybody need a place holder?
mspa:flower::face: 

EDIT: Hopy shit scrolling works
Does it work for non mods, too? HOPY SHIT IT DOES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tekkenfreak4

avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 26
Location : Land of Souls and Swords (VA)

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am

Ok, seriously, can someone tell me the rules for Fan carapaces? I kinda made one and I would like to know more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

avatar

Posts : 3368
Join date : 2013-07-11
Location : Wouldn't you like to know.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:06 am

So first of all, I disagree with adding the kids mostly because of the huge amount of open spots that need to be filled.

Second, make a new email, make a new account, I believe.

Third, I don't care about getting the most posts. Maybe that's my secret.

And fourth, it seems that Caliborn is becoming very relevant, so I'm not sure how the RP is going to work without him.

Finally, I am in a bus, typing this on my Legendary Piece Of Shit laptop with a messed-up battery, so I really can't stay long. Thus begins my grand journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

avatar

Posts : 1880
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 21
Location : B4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 am

Lot's of things to say today:

1) I'm completely okay with having the kids around, but maybe fill up some spots first like Shaula said.
On the other hand it's only fair that people who join earlier have the most options. :|

2) "Your first forum" doesn't look very professional nor is it informative. If possible, someone should probably change to...I dunno..."Forums HQ" or something?

3) Is anyone else than tekken still interested in the Carapces? It's looking rather dumb there being empty and all.

4) Is there still going to be a lake? I was thinking of having Eridan run a small marina (with his own private ship where he spends a lot of his time) to emphasize him being a rich kid and a seadweller (water!) and all. It probably doesn't run all that well since it's rather expensive and it's not even connected to the sea. (Or is it?)

5) Whether we do the Carapaces or not, what about a fantroll sub-RP? (I don't even have any fantrolls (yet), but it sounds like fun.)

(The marina is the last thing Eridan's getting from me by the way.)

_________________
im ERIDAN fuckin AMPORA an i WWILL havve the respect i deservve as a seadwweller
My name is Snowman. Got a light?
< i'm spades slick and this city is mine 3<
Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 am

Remember that Eridan is ADs kid originally, he probably shouldn't be THAT rich.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Remember that Eridan is ADs kid originally, he probably shouldn't be THAT rich.
The assumption is that he still has his own money from before. So, he could have boonmints all over because of the cash. Or maybe just a ton of booncases.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:23 pm

yeah i agree with keeping the kids out of this, and we have a lot of money so we could probably finance eridan's marina on the lake



if he asked nicely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:28 pm

I changed a rule in Death's Casino. Because I saw the future, and decided I didn't want Clover raiding the place.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

avatar

Posts : 1880
Join date : 2013-07-12
Age : 21
Location : B4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
The assumption is that he still has his own money from before. So, he could have boonmints all over because of the cash. Or maybe just a ton of booncases.
Pretty much yeah.

silckenSoul wrote:
yeah i agree with keeping the kids out of this, and we have a lot of money so we could probably finance eridan's marina on the lake



if he asked nicely
I...think it'd make more sense if it's already there, since otherwise it'd take ages to build and get the boats there. That'd be years in OOC time.
Maybe he got PI to make imaginary money and paid with that. mspa?

Also wohoo new forum name! :D

_________________
im ERIDAN fuckin AMPORA an i WWILL havve the respect i deservve as a seadwweller
My name is Snowman. Got a light?
< i'm spades slick and this city is mine 3<
Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   

Back to top Go down
 
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
» Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
» Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
» Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
» Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: