NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 pm

at this point?

yeah he is

why are you making me one or something?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 pm

meh, derpocdalypse. Not really anything to get excited over.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
at this point?

yeah he is

Well yeah, since I'm pretty sue one doesn't already exist.  And all I can do for exile clothes is generic B1 carapacian attire faded into WV brown and/or PM grey.  Would you like one or both?

Also WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Hehe, apocdalypse. I see-dee what you did there.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 pm

wait, do all the Fan carapaces have to be exiles? I have Astute Programmer.... Also, can they interact with the canon characters? I have asked this 3 times now, but overshadowed by a more important or interesting question.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
at this point?

yeah he is

Well yeah, since I'm pretty sue one doesn't already exist.  And all I can do for exile clothes is generic B1 carapacian attire faded into WV brown and/or PM grey.  Would you like one or both?

Also WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh cheers

and i thought maybe a mix? so like part of it is grey and part is brown, but whatever is easiest i have no real prefrence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
wait, do all the Fan carapaces have to be exiles? I have Astute Programmer.... Also, can they interact with the canon characters? I have asked this 3 times now, but overshadowed by a more important or interesting question.
They did answer the question of fancarapaces interacting with canon characters a few pages back. Everyone seemed to agree that they should be kept separate.

As for if they have to be exiles, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 pm

we can have both

i am making moon threads and battlefield threads now
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 pm

So we also need fan trolls now too I guess?
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh hey Raf, did you see my post?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

up to you

the carapaces make more sense

but the trolls do not really fit in this au

i do not think it is a good idea myself
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Oh hey Raf, did you see my post?
Yeah sorry I didn't see it but anyways you are now the mod for the nightfelt thread.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Silck I finished your thing:

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 NJkBI8B

I used WV's colors for the top part of the hat and the vertical striped part, PM's for the checkered, WQ's for the horizontal striped, and SS's for the brim of the hat. I left the patterns on because it didn't look right without them.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 pm

OH MY FUCK NP YOU ARE AMAZING LET ME SHOWER YOU IN LOVE
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 pm

I also volunteer as admin because why not. (If you think there'd be too many that's alright.)

Slick why wouldn't there be other trolls? Alternia is still a thing that exists, right?

(Also I noticed this category hasn't been renamed yet.)

EDIT: Whoa nice job nP! :D
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention the part of his outfit with the kingdom affiliation is torn off for obvious reasons.

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

uh why would this category be renamed? it is exactly what it should be

and if alternia existed why would you guys be here

but yeah i guess it is possible

wait for others to vote i think

EDIT: and np is this his exile gear or his 'in-game' gear?

because if it is the 'in-game' then the exile garbs would be appreciated as well because that was what i was originally after

but yeah the stamp missing is a brilliant add on and i can not believe i did not think of it
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

..."Your first category"? Alright then.

And yeah good point. :/
On the other hand the trolls could probably manage without their new parents so maybe there's a different reason? I'm gonna think about that for a bit.

(On the admin thing, I'll wait for some new threads. There's always more threads.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:18 pm

oh right category sorry ignore me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm

I dunno about having fantrolls in this, personally. Maybe you could do something with having fantrolls whose parents are fancarapaces, but it seems to stray a bit too far from the initial concept for me to just have trolls on Alternia doing troll-on-Alternia things. If anyone's interested in that vein of RPing (and I hope I don't sound too self-aggrandising here) Tek and I are both moderators on a fantroll-centric RP forum, and I'd be happy to give the link if that's what people want. I'm just unsure if it belongs here.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Well if that many people are opposed to the idea well I guess no fan trolls then although I would like a link to that forum it sounds interesting.Also, any suggestions for a new category name?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 am

OOC maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:24 am

Here's the forum, at any rate. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 am

I edited my post in the Arcade, Sparks.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next