NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skaian Battlefield

Go down 
+5
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Alder
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 pm

((I wasn't sure if they'd work right away or only if all of us where in them. Guess that's cleared up then.))
((But where do we appear? Another temple?))

((Also this stuff implies paradox space wants us to do something over there so we'll have to think of some plot.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 pm

((We appear in the same temple, just in the future, however, the temple has moved to the wasteland by then))

((That's how the Frog Temples do))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:22 pm

((Ah yes off course.))
((My derp levels are still alarmingly high it seems.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 pm

((Nah, it's okay))

((Answering questions about how things work is sort of my thing))

((Plus I have to admit, it took my quite a while to figure out how the temple actually works))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:21 pm

((yeah i mean i just thought they were glorified cookers))

((and yeah i would like to retcon scale's attack on me, are there any arguments against this?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

((I am in favor of a retcon))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:32 am

((So, story re-write then? Ok, everyone but Tekken, Pariah and The Rook are in the wasteland now. Forget everything that CC did, because it didn't happen. However, when you say wasteland, are you referring to the one in the section? Because I think SL has got something going on over there.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 am

((Well, actually the Dersite Rook (feel free to call him DR) is already in a Lotus, too))

((So only the Pariah and Tekkens character are still outside))

((And I assume that they will probably leave their Lotusses at the same time as we will))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:56 am

((HOLD ON))
((The Wasteland is supposed to be the players' planet.))
((This is definitely the case here, because these appear where their houses/hives stood.))
((This implies the game is played ON THE BATTLEFIELD?))
((The place which is shaped WHILE PLAYING THE GAME.))
((Which can't be done with time shenanigans 'cause you need to prototype BEFORE you enter the medium, so no god tiers yet.))
((HOW DOES THIS SESSION WORK?))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 pm

((Well if you want we could always create an entirely new forum as in not on this one and maybe RP the session ourselves so we have a better idea what to do or we could just plan what happened in the session in order for everything to sort of "Fit Into Place" but, they might both be fairly complicated either way.))
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

((How about we have the players move the whole damn temple over there for the sake of stable time loops? Then we'll just have to find a sendificator and send some plot item back in time.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:06 pm

((or maybe the fact that there are no players?

this is the derse/skaia/prospit that mc and team sleuth comes from there is no game

at least that is what i thought

we go to the wasteland through plot shit))

((i never knew anything about the battlefield being the wasteland i have no idea where you got that idea))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 pm

((I thought someone played the game, but not anyone we know.))

((And I thought the battlefield was the wasteland, because those lotus flowers, as far as I know, serve as time capsules, not teleporters.))

((...I'm just going to go with "the players took us there for reasons", if noone minds. It probably doesn't matter anyway.))
((If anything ends up conflicting we can figure it out then.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm

((ok i do not like the whole player thing because we agreed there was no game in the main canon, and it seems stupid to have two different things going on like that

the thing is skaia has teleport powers, it is possible that they got set off and teleported the temple that way))

((at least that is how i think, it is up to you guys))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:04 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((HOLD ON))
((HOW DOES THIS SESSION WORK?))
It doesn't.
Duh.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:16 pm

((yeah its not a session this is where nightnight crew and teamsleuthfall came from, this is the derse/prospit/skaia that existed without the game

sorry i thought that was clear
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm

((I don't think we ever agreed there wasn't a session, only that the trolls didn't play it.))
((To just say noone did...doesn't make a lot of sense to me.))
((Which is not a big deal, but why have plot holes you can fix?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 pm

((we said there was no game, there was a big argument about it, we never broached the possibility of there being a game the trolls did not play, it was just no game

and if we do have a game then who are the players? where do they come from? what are they doing whilst all this is happening? we are wandering around a fully formed skaia which means at least four protoypings must have happened yet none of us are showing signs of prototyping

having players will mean we need to retcon all our appearances and decide on four separate protoypings

easier just to say these lotuses do time and space and leave it at that, or say the reconning happened and skaia portals messed up))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 pm

((Wait, but didn't we agree that this would be happening on a separate timeline from the main rp? Unless, my memory is just becoming increasingly bad and my mind is just playing some form of trick on me. As for the "who are the players" thing that was sort of the whole pint I suggested rping the session in a newly made forum site so we could make up a backstory for everything that is happening while not adding another forum to the site in order to not make it more cluttered. But whether or not we decide to go through with the player thing depends entirely on you guys really. Also, should we just make an OOC thread for this stuff as to not clutter the rp with a bunch of OOC discussions?
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:30 am

((Just one quick thing.))

((There is no reason to believe that the Wasteland would be the battlefield))

((The right question is, why is the temple on the battlefield instead of in the Veil where it's normally during the game before going to the planet of the players))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote :
we never broached the possibility of there being a game the trolls did not play
((Because the discussion was about if the trolls played, not if there was a game in general.))

Quote :
and if we do have a game then who are the players? where do they come from? what are they doing whilst all this is happening?
((Who? That's something we can decide on together, it shouldn't be too difficult. [Coop race building?] From where? Their own planet, obviously. What? Playing the game and potentially moving some ruins.))

Quote :
yet none of us are showing signs of prototyping
((Only the first one would have affected us. Our pics show the regular harlequin-ish outfits, it's plausible one of the players prototyped something similar.))

Quote :
why is the temple on the battlefield instead of in the Veil where it's normally during the game before going to the planet of the players
((That is a good question. Maybe the [hypothetical] players moved it to the battlefield first? :I ]

Quote :
Also, should we just make an OOC thread for this stuff as to not clutter the rp with a bunch of OOC discussions?
((We probably should.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am

royalPawn wrote:
Quote :
yet none of us are showing signs of prototyping
((Only the first one would have affected us. Our pics show the regular harlequin-ish outfits, it's plausible one of the players prototyped something similar.))

Quote :
why is the temple on the battlefield instead of in the Veil where it's normally during the game before going to the planet of the players
((That is a good question. Maybe the [hypothetical] players moved it to the battlefield first? :I ]

Quote :
Also, should we just make an OOC thread for this stuff as to not clutter the rp with a bunch of OOC discussions?
((We probably should.))
((In opposite order:))

((Since we're about to leave this thread IC and it seems unlikely that anyone will return to here, I doubt there'll be much more IC stuff happening here, so I don't think we'll need an OOC thread for now))

((The problem is that the temple is on the player planet/wasteland because it's on a meteor in the Veil and the defense portal teleports it to the player planet. If our tempel is on the battlefield, how does it go through the deense portal?))

((Actually, Dersites don't seem to be affected by the prototyping unless they are the King or Queen))

((None of the Carapacian war machines or soldiers show any clear signs of prototyping [EDIT]Actually, let me clarify that, some of the bigger machines/creatures/whatever DO show small signs, like a missing arm for example but not any of the small ones, like the Pawns, Rooks and Bishops[/EDIT], except for the King and Queen, obviously, which only show these signs as long as they wear the ring/hold the scepter))

((It could be argued that some of the Pawns and/or regular Carapacians wear clothes that resemble either Harlekin or Princess clothes, however, those are just clothes, they are very much able to simply take those off))

((In fact, most of the pawns we see DON'T wear clothes that resemble either of those, unless you think their colours somehow make them look like a Harlekin))

((In conclusion, the members of the armies on the battlefield are mostly NOT influenced by the prototyping))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 pm

((Well I guess the temple could have started in the veil and crashed into the players' planet as usual and then one ore more players moved it to the battlefield where we got in. It will be moved back to their planet within an unknown time (probably also by the players) and we should find a station to sendificate a PLOT OBJECT back in time to establish a stable time loop.))

((And I'm pretty sure those colors are to "go with the theme".))

((Also Raf already made a thread so I guess we might as well use it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield   Skaian Battlefield - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skaian Battlefield
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29