NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab

Go down 
+6
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
Shaula
Sandstriker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:10 am

The names Gluttony, I'm looking for a Matchsticks so I can figure out the where abouts of a cue ball flare for Doc. I'm also watching over Jim (AU version of you's pet) for the big guy so that he doesn't screw up Eridan's work for the afterlife. Is that enough information?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:49 am

*Matchsticks stares a Gluttony for a moment.*
~Huh.~
~Anyway, hello, sure, what can I do for you?~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:38 am

< could we get back to my missing arm please? 3<
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:41 am

I'll just be waiting to the side for when your done.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 am

< thank you kindly sin 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 pm

*The program finishes, the arm fully rendered and programmed. Matchsticks takes the file to the workbench, inserts it, then grabs his candle. Using the flame, he draws signs on key points. He then takes the parts with the signs and put them near the roaring furnace at the back of the room. The fire dims ever so slightly as orange energy floats between the fire and absorbs into the signs. After about 30 seconds, the signs are glowing a deep red. Using pyrotechnesis, Matchsticks floats the parts back on the table. He presses '==>' and starts reading an incantation from the Pyronomicon.*

'Muscle, sin, blaze and sinew
Turn this lifeless arm living new
Light the light of life and fuel it with these signs
create something living and new.'

*The furnace sputters as fire comes out of it extremely fast and into the arm. The glowing strands of fire stream around where the arm will be. As the machine drills in the parts to Slicks skin, they reform into living parts, carapace and all. They glow for a second before stopping. In a brief 5 minutes of Slick attempting not to cry out in pain as an unfinished nervous system is attached, the hand is finished, resulting in a full arm that is slowly darkening into Slick's usual black tone. The hand spasms to life.*

~Done!~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:16 pm

*flexes*

< huh 3<

< you know i expected something more 3<

< not real 3<

< like all metal or something 3<

< but this is nice 3<

*looks up*

< how much does this thing cost? 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

*Matchsticks smiles warmly.*
~Well... the cost for my services in this kind of thing is either 1 zillium, 1000 uranium, or 1 zillion build grist, and the cost of the ink is 500 oil, then of course there's the 5000 build grist that I used to make the iron bits, so you could either, 1, pay all of that, or two, give me a pint of your blood.~
~I need it for... a thing.~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 pm

< ............grist? 3<

< you expect me to pay 3<

< in grist? 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:40 pm

~Yup.~
~Or blood.~
~Don't forget blood.~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:43 pm

< uh why not just take money and buy the grist yourself? 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:50 pm

*Matchsticks shakes his head.*
~I would.. but.....~
~OH FINE.~
~I don't know what currency we use in Midnight City.~
~I've been paying everything in grist.~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:59 pm

< well i am surprised people have let you get away with that for so long 3<

< grist is literally worthless here because it is impossible to get it and there is no real use for it 3<

< but this should be an alright amount 3<

*hands over the arms weight in gold coins*

< that should about cover it i think 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:12 pm

~Ok, thanks.~
~Bye.~
*Matchsticks 'Accidently' drops a knife, which cuts Slick.*
~Woops.~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:17 pm

*picks up knife and stuffs hand in pockets quickly and leaves before any blood can drip anywhere*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:39 pm

As fascinating as Who I am guessing to be Matchstick's feeble attempt to get delicious, succulent blood from Slick is, I would like to ask Matchsticks a question now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:43 pm

*jim ducks from false master and moves in, he blinks at matchsticks in a way that might be seen as hungrily*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:46 pm

((MIGHT? This is JIM))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm

((horrorterror expressions are notoriously difficult to read))

((he might just have gas))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:44 am

*Matchsticks slumps in annoyance. He still has 4 blood types to go.*
~Ask away, Gluttony.~
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:16 am

I'm looking for a flare. It looks like a cue ball. Doc Scratch needs it. Have you seen it anywhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:35 am

~Nope!~
~But I believe I know how to make one, in a less 'First Guardian involved' way.~
~We will need a powerful essence, and a cue ball.~
~May I suggest Angel Ichor?~
*Matchsticks smiles hopefully, as Angel blood is also required in his ritual, being the second hardest to get.*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 am

I don't think angels bleed. But that's beside the point. Doc Scratch told me that you know where it is. Did you steal it for extra power here? By the looks of it, you might be the kind of person who would do that. Perhaps Greed would do better at this Job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:27 am

*Matchsticks is taken aback*
~Greedy!?!?~
~I'll have you know that the ritual I am trying to create is a present for a friend!~
~And also, of COURSE Angel bleed, otherwise how would I have Solidified Ichor in my Candle Holster?~
~But that's beside the point.~
~No, I did not steal his flare, but I did find a book on them.~
~They weaken the powers of The Void and HorrorTerrors, correct?~
~To do such a thing requires an esscence of a powerful being, and since Cherubs arn't exactly in surplus, and Doc Scratch I'm assuming is incapable of making one, so First Guardians can't either, the only two openings are denizens and angels. Or perhaps a King or Queen. You choose.~
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 am

I was talking about my brother, greed. And I have access to a cherub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next