NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:
Oh, I know what Hammerspace is.

Anyway, remember that discussion about whether Calliope would be on the Felt's side?

As always, Homestuck music is the answer to everything.
Bish plz. We're talking about my backstory, and how Calliope and Nepeta became best furrends!
They bonded over shipping, didn't they.

Edit because SOMEHOW it didn't tell me that Pumpkin posted:

EXACTLY. That is EXACTLY what happens.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:33 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Shaula wrote:
Anyway, remember that discussion about whether Calliope would be on the Felt's side?

So if we were to Nightnighten Calliope she would snap and become a CLOUN?
Maybe? Even if you did, I would purrobably just kill all of you. Cuz no one messes with Calliope, in or out of canon.

:seriouslynotmspa:

Oh, and yes, Shaula. They bonded over shipping. Duh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Sheesh Havoc, why do you feel so strongly about some of the characters?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Sheesh Havoc, why do you feel so strongly about some of the characters?
Your FACE feels strongly about some of the characters
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:00 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Shaula wrote:

So if we were to Nightnighten Calliope she would snap and become a CLOUN?
Maybe? Even if you did, I would purrobably just kill all of you. Cuz no one messes with Calliope, in or out of canon.

:seriouslynotmspa:

Oh, and yes, Shaula. They bonded over shipping. Duh.

I vote we remove Shiplish's powers for reasons completely unrelated to Calliope and the Nightnighting thereof.
*so damn innocent*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 pm

I vote we replace my powers with the ability to permakill Droogs at ANY TIME

*So damn innocent as well*
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Wait, if Calliope became a CLOUN she would be immortal, right? So since the only two ways to denightnighten someone is to either kill them or have us reverse it ourselves, Shiplish couldn't kill us if she ever wanted Calliope back to normal.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 pm

OH SNAP!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you Pumpkin. Besides, she couldn't kill dear sweet still-herself-except-on-our-side Calliope anyway, I'm guessing.

And Havoc, go look at the OP. OuO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 am

I apologize, but I can't find time for this anymore It was fun, but I'm afraid I have to drop out as Sawbuck. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 am

Speaking of which, Spartan also quit.

And... I think the chatterbox broke, I only see 8 pages, is that just me?

Edit: apparently the chatterbox split in two. WHAT.

(And right after the discussion about no new random powers, Shiplish suddenly has 'energy claws'. Huh.)

(You guys figure that out, I have time for more one post in the RP if I'm lucky.)
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 am

Sollux's powers: eye lazers (when enraged or has eaten mind honey), telekinesis, hovering(?)

Any more I should be aware of?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:44 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Sollux's powers: eye lazers (when enraged or has eaten mind honey), telekinesis, hovering(?)

Any more I should be aware of?
Judging by the typing quirk you're using on him, he probably still hears voices of the imminently deceased.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:53 am

wait. If that's true... He can talk to the people int he afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:38 am

Imminent: about to happen. He hears the voices of the people ABOUT to die.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:46 am

Shaula wrote:
Imminent: about to happen. He hears the voices of the people ABOUT to die.
Duh, why do you think he lives with the Nightnight Crew? They are always dying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Yeah, but he said he can talk to people in the afterlife, so since they're already dead, it doesn't work that way...

Im sorry I probably said something stupid I'll shut up now
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

No you're right. Sollux can't hear the voices of the Dead, only the voices of those who are about to die. Aradia hears the dead.

Also, that's one of the reasons why the Vast Glub was so bad for him (Besides the obvious reasons that it killed him) because moments before the Glub itself he started to hear the sounds of EVERYBODY
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Right, anyway, since nobody responded the first time (I say that way too often on here) anyone know what's up with the fact that the chatterbox apparently split in two? Or am I the only one that sees this?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:47 pm

No, I see it, too, though I am not as surprised since something similar happened not too long ago on the Overseer forum. Apparently long threads get split sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

That is a very weird place to split a thread. Page 67? Really?

ALSO, yet another thing I'm clueless about, I kinda forgot to ask before: what IS the basket, exactly? (I typoed that as excatly. HAVOC)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Huehuehuehue
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:46 pm

ok, so Eye lasers (when angered or consumed mind honey), telekinesis, hovering, and hearing the voices of the people about to die.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Sounds about right. Also, what do you guys think about posting a thread for this on MSPAF?

For like, recruiting people for certain roles and such? And maybe asking ideas on where the RP should go? I can do that!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't think they allow that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next