NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:41 am

the kraken seems to be distracted by the marina

and it is not right next to it, just somewhere on that side of the oasis

also probably too small to be noticed

seriously it is just a bunch of vegetable patches

there might be greenhouses as time goes on

but at the moment it is just a bunch of wood in box shapes
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:56 am

HS SPOILERS:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 am

HS SPOILERS:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:17 am

HS SPOILERS:

Also, I've been looking at some of the other threads since neither Havoc nor Pumpkin have done much  in the place I'm in, and in the bank...

SPOILER'd in case someone actually cares about no OOC knowledge (haha yeah right):
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:08 pm

also where are the other caliborn clones?

because i suspect ygg or some horrorterrors would be able to find them and i have no clue where they are

EDIT: just thought i should say original slick has next to no shadow magic, like just barely enough to light a campfire, so doc scratch should be able to see him easy so if anyone wants to know where he is IC then they can just ask doc
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Attention everyone: I, the Rogue of Time that knows the future with awesome powers that are totally not fake as shit, approve the next post muchly.

Also, friendly reminder that there are fourTHREE Caliborn-slaying decks of cards not being used at the moment, in varying states of accessibility.

(both the Slicks and Droog. Because Boxcars' were probably destroyed in the doomthing of doom that occured there.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:08 pm

oh hey guys, because of reasons i want to keep jim as a pet after caliborn is dealt with

i wold also like a small version of this:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EnderdragonFlying

as a pet

EDIT: DAMMIT SHAULA STOP BEING A TIME ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mspa
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Also: He will be known as Shadowspite and Terezi will be so jealous.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:16 pm

YES forgot this bit of information
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Also it will presumably sleep in the Battledrobe and every time you open it it comes flying out and SUIT NARNIA IS ON FIRE

Because we need SOME way to destroy DD's entire suit supply it's the only thing that can make him feel emotions other than 'classy' and 'slick what the FUCK'
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

And we need a way to do that because as everyone knows Droog's tears are a vital ingredient for Separtifice. :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

pumpkin you are needed in ic roleplay
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Uh I'm in Caliborn's shadow mansion and nothing seems to be happening there at the moment.

EDIT: Unless Doc zapped me to wherever he is in which case he would need to PM me that he did that in order for me to know.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Well, no, you're still there and I showed up and since Havoc isn't here and I posted last you are literally the only one capable of making things hapen in the RP.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm currently at the Marina. Once Havoc gets back, I'm gonna need to find out if what I'm doing is successful and I think Havoc would be responsible for that?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:33 pm

probably
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 am

Totally unrelated, I made Axton, the Commando of Borderlands 2, an account on Pesterchum.

turretMaster
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:53 am

OH! FYI! I just snatched Kanaya and Nepeta, and all the Caliborns are in mid teleport.

When I get back they should all arrive at their destination(s)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 am

I just want to say that I REALLY hate what you're doing, appearing and disappearing in the same post, thus NOT giving ANYONE a chance to react to what you're doing.

P.S.:
Quick question: The four kingdoms are known for granting various boons, if PI did the elves a huge favour, do you think it would be acceptable for them to give the imaginary PI a way to enter the real world (without dying and without losing his powers?)

There is another way for me to do it but I thought I'd just ask to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 am

Well, she's not the only one that did that. Slick A ran in and out of an area in one post... twice, I think, and Sollux did it once too.

Sometimes you might be fast enough to pop in and out without anyone getting the chance to speak up, if you just appear and instantly vanish, but if you're going to actually do something that takes time, speak, or run across the entire area, it's usually best to give people a chance to react.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:28 am

@OverlordJ
I would say yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:04 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
1) I just want to say that I REALLY hate what you're doing, appearing and disappearing in the same post, thus NOT giving ANYONE a chance to react to what you're doing.

2) Quick question: The four kingdoms are known for granting various boons, if PI did the elves a huge favour, do you think it would be acceptable for them to give the imaginary PI a way to enter the real world (without dying and without losing his powers?)

There is another way for me to do it but I thought I'd just ask to be sure.
I numbered your questions so I can respond better! I'm so awesome XD

1) I am literally going to places where there is NO ONE, or where the people are too slow/weak to do anything in opposition. If DD, PI, SS, or any of the other NightNight crew were there, who can actually hurt me, I wouldn't just appear and disappear. But seeing as most of the people I've encountered are Sollux (who I can laugh at), and Eridan (who I can also laugh at), and Kanaya (who is not in pulchritude atm) I don't think I've encountered much opposition. Lighten up a little Overlord! I heard you the first time! Believe it or not, I listen sometimes!

2) Wat. Omg. IPI. Do. Not. Want. Das so OP. (Hm. I guess? It would have to be pretty big, like saving their whole kingdom or w/e)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 pm

dU wrote:
Eridan (who I can also laugh at)
Ahab's Crosshairs is a ridiculously powerful weapon!
...But it may not deal a lot of damage to Caliborn, and Eridan didn't have it at the time... :I

dU wrote:
*the rest of the marina crumbles into dust*
...Please tell me the ships are ok somehow. ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm

royalPawn wrote:
dU wrote:
Eridan (who I can also laugh at)
Ahab's Crosshairs is a ridiculously powerful weapon!
...But it may not deal a lot of damage to Caliborn, and Eridan didn't have it at the time... :I

dU wrote:
*the rest of the marina crumbles into dust*
...Please tell me the ships are ok somehow. ;_;
1) Indestructible to everything that isn't a spacetime glitch. Ahab's is NOT a spacetime glitch
2) The ships are all on the bottom of the oasis
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 pm

damn pawn if you had stuck as a crew member we would have given you a deck of cards then the crosshairs would have been one hell of a weapon

you could still probably steal boxcar's if you could get into the base and find it in the rubble, card decks are notoriously difficult to destroy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next