NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm

I was saying that because of this:
deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
2) Quick question: The four kingdoms are known for granting various boons, if PI did the elves a huge favour, do you think it would be acceptable for them to give the imaginary PI a way to enter the real world (without dying and without losing his powers?)

There is another way for me to do it but I thought I'd just ask to be sure.
2) Wat. Omg. IPI. Do. Not. Want. Das so OP. (Hm. I guess? It would have to be pretty big, like saving their whole kingdom or w/e)
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm

I can take over calliope if you want
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:24 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
CAN WE GET A FURREAKING CALLIOPE ALREADY???? THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER THAN DEALING WITH ALL THESE CALIBORNS! I WANNA BE Nepeta...

*sobs*

:kindofsortofnotreallymspa:
If you wanted to be Nepeta, maybe you shouldn't have teleported Kanaya and Nepeta away before they could have reacted.
They could have contected Doc, who'd have been there just as fast as you AND the elves could have contected PI, who could have done things from the imaginary realm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:27 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
deathUnyielding wrote:
CAN WE GET A FURREAKING CALLIOPE ALREADY???? THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER THAN DEALING WITH ALL THESE CALIBORNS! I WANNA BE Nepeta...

*sobs*

:kindofsortofnotreallymspa:
If you wanted to be Nepeta, maybe you shouldn't have teleported Kanaya and Nepeta away before they could have reacted.
They could have contected Doc, who'd have been there just as fast as you AND the elves could have contected PI, who could have done things from the imaginary realm.
Well, I teleported them TO Doc. And Nepeta is unconcious. And Kanaya is helpless. And it was instantaneous. So yeah. I promise I'm working on giving people chances! Don't yell at me pls. *kitty face*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Havoc, you CAN wake up Nepeta any time you want, with a Calliope or without. She's YOUR character, YOU decide how long she stays unconscious.

You only got two characters because it was necessary for things to happen. Calliope would make the thing STOP happening, we can just wait until someone new WANTS to be her instead of having someone be 2 characters.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 pm

I didn't yell but I feel the need to point out that the elf kingdom sees you as a huge threat now, since you killed two of their kind AND kidnapped the daughter of their CHOSEN ARBITER (as well as some other troll nobody cares about)

Also, I'm working on getting Kanaya a good "weapon" and now I don't know how to get it to her...

So either IPI has to come to the real world or I need to use my other plan (which isn't actually that different, though it feels a bit cheaty to me...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I didn't yell but I feel the need to point out that the elf kingdom sees you as a huge threat now, since you killed two of their kind AND kidnapped the daughter of their CHOSEN ARBITER (as well as some other troll nobody cares about)

Also, I'm working on getting Kanaya a good "weapon" and now I don't know how to get it to her...

So either IPI has to come to the real world or I need to use my other plan (which isn't actually that different, though it feels a bit cheaty to me...)
I thought IPI coming to the real world was a given? And also...

OverlordJ wrote:
(as well as some other troll nobody cares about)
Oh HELL no
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:39 pm

So yay or nay on me giving up Crowbar for Calliope?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Nah, I really don't think it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 pm

to be honest I am hating caliborn right now so

/me shrugs

also at I just noticed you need to change your sig

it needs to at least have your quirk in it

or something that relates to crowbar
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm still not sure what's supposed to HAPPEN when Calliope shows up, though. It's not like she just goes 'abracadabra Calibabies begone!' and they all disappear.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

heh Cali-babies... Damn it Ygg.

Also, fan name for a Horrorterror healer.

Bnedryl.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 pm

As soon as DD's done killing horrorterrors, the mind8r8k over 'you call them CALIBABIES?' shall commence.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

I thought IPI coming to the real world was a given? And also...

OverlordJ wrote:
(as well as some other troll nobody cares about)
Oh HELL no
I'm obviously saying it from the elves point of perspective.

And no, IPI doesn't HAVE to come to the real world, he could stay as backup in the imaginary world.
That doesn't mean you won't see any PIs though ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Oh! Shaula, whenefur you get mad at me, irritated, or just plain grumpy, I usually listen to this song to feel better~

Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:45 pm

It's a very nice song.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:32 pm

...I don't think Eridan even knows about the glitchy-weapon stuff. :I

So now I have to come up with a weapon that's glitchy and powerful enough for Eridan to choose it (and prob a rifle), but not too powerful either.

Ideas:

Also dU/uH, this is important: when you TPd in and out of the marina, was that within Garry's view?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 pm

I like the sword rifle thing. Like RWBY.

And Garry did NOT see Caliborn. He teleported underwater
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Can I just say...

Havoc, I'm sure you would've LOVED to hear the noise I made when I read what you did in the Mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Shaula wrote:
Can I just say...

Havoc, I'm sure you would've LOVED to hear the noise I made when I read what you did in the Mansion.
And I'm sure you're going to enjoy being dead~~~~~~~

Edit:
Okay, this is going to be a double post, but at this point I don't even care.

I just thought about it, and essentially, Caliborn can't be killed except by MAYBE another time player. All he has to do is stop time and kill anyone he wants to win a fight. It's not overly complicated, so Caliborn can legitimately think of it.

THIS. INFURIATES. ME.

I have essentially just figured out that the main boss is SO OP, even Droogs with all his OP teleports and ninja kills can't do ANYTHING!

We need SOME WAY to stop his time powers, or there's nothing ANYONE can do

Last edited by Shaula on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I AM THE SLAYER OF DOUBLE POSTS)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

You admitted that I'm OP.

YOU ADMITTED THAT I'M OP

YES

THERE IS A GOG

Also, good point.

Or someone could just figure out how to kill the Alpha despite all that.

Which one IS the Alpha, anyway?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

alpha is in the secret place
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Eridans limitless supply of magic loot could help?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 pm

if only it was in a card
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm still fairly sure that, where "tactically OP" is concerned, omniscience >>>> time travel. For a small-scale proof of concept, see Rogue of Time vs. Seer of Breath over in the duel thread.

(That's a happy coincidence. Perhaps I'm actually a Light player or something.

...nah.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next