NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
silckenSoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm

((ok cool))

((so what does it do?))

(((oh and sorry about the ogle you used, i said it did not affect me because i was already calm and you said that that was what the ogle did))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm

((So far, all powers I used for PI are either directly or in directly used like that in canon))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

((ok so what does the leer do?))

((i see it makes the mob come out of the mural but other than that?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:54 pm

((Well, it's called disquieting))

((The Disconcerting Ogle calms but gives you laser vision on higher levels))

[EDIT]((The wiki explains the ogle as PIs ability to "Give 'em a disconcerting glare that prevents enemies from attacking"))[/EDIT]

((I'd assume that the Leer scares/frightens you and later gives you some sort of "necrotic" powers, probably hurting the living and creating undead abominations from dead things))

((Obviously, PIs Leer won't be powerful enough to do that, just like his Lv 7 ogle isn't enough to cause laser beams))

((So yeah, I'd say it scares you, just as the regular ogles akwardly calms you down))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 pm

((ok then))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:02 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((I'd assume that the Leer scares/frightens you and later gives you some sort of "necrotic" powers, probably hurting the living and creating undead abominations from dead things))
((Mental image of Pickle Inspector with a zombie army.))

((WHAT.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

((I'm pretty sure I need to level my ogle/leer much further then Level 7 to even TRY to create an army of undead))

((While we're discussing PIs abilities, depending on how this fight ends I was thinking about letting PI learn the third sight based attack as well, Vexatious Glower, although it obviously wouldn't be as powerful as DMKs))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:07 pm

((what would that do then?))

((sorry i should know all this but now uni has started i still need to be doing homework))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

((Well, the Glower was use to distract FPI before DMK shot the beam attack with is (which FPI dodged via "FPI: COMBAT OPERANDI -> TEMPORAL REPLICSIMILE" though it was another moment where PI didn't get hit by an attack when he was distracted)))

((DMK then used it to wipe all of Candycorn Vampire Sleuths Flicker out, thus turning him back into regular PS. Please note that Sleuth was unable to dodge even with his Vampire fastness because he was caught "way off guard" which supports the distraction idea.))

((DMK later used it in the form of the "Defensive Glower" to stop the angels and anti-angels from attacking his seedpot))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

((ok so you can block anything with your autoparry as long as there is something to distract you, which there now no longer is))

((you can calm/laser beam, scare and distract/defend with your various stares right?))

((have i missed anything?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:21 pm

((Can't laserbeam. Too low level.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:22 pm

((ok then, i was not sure if they kept levels from canon or not))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((ok so you can block anything with your autoparry as long as there is something to distract you, which there now no longer is))

((you can calm/laser beam, scare and distract/defend with your various stares right?))

((have i missed anything?))
((I can dodge most things with my auto parrie as long as there is something to distract me and yes, unless someone else does something distracting there isn't anything here right now, which means I can't auto parrie. I can still try to dodge and parrie normally though, as long as it's something that can possibly be dodged or parried))

((I can calm enemies with my ogle to stop them from attacking (Which you ignored in our office :/ ) and I can scare enemies with my Leer. I can NOT yet use the glower as I'll need to level up to learn it eventually))

((I can definitely NOT use any eye beams yet, since the level of my attacks isn't even close to the level needed for it, I mean, the lasers are above level 40, I'm not even level 10 yet))

((Everything else is basically HERE ))

((Most of that shouldn't work though, since we're not in the imaginary realm))

((Though I could potentially tickle you if someone gets me a feather mspa))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

((sorry i already tried to explain the office thing,, slick was already calm i must have misunderstood what the ogle did, i thought it just calmed people down and since slick was already calm............ ))

(( *shrugs* ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

((Eh, it's okay, it's to late to change anything now and I have since calmed down significantly, so oh well))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:42 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((sorry i already tried to explain the office thing,, slick was already calm i must have misunderstood what the ogle did, i thought it just calmed people down and since slick was already calm............ ))

(( *shrugs* ))
silckenSoul wrote:
slick was already calm i must have misunderstood what the ogle did
silckenSoul wrote:
slick was already calm
((HOW THE FUCK))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

((he knew what he was doing, he was not killing people, even now he is more excited than anything else, he enjoys a challenge, he will get pissed if things do not go his way but for now he is just having fun))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

((I kind of see Shaula's point))

((THIS is what is meant with "calm" in that case))

((Wildly running around and doing things doesn't exactly fit that))

((But as I said, it doesn't matter anymore))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Doc only requests that the friendly cat-troll stays safe. She knows the limits of her abilities the best.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:19 pm

((Signing off for the night, won't be back until... probably 4-ish PM my time, and it's 12-ish AM now. Since I'm kinda an important part of the Kanaya Escape part of the shenanigans, try not to run off while I'm gone or something, okay? I'm guessing this is okay since we paused it for Kanaya.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 am

((Fuck fuck fuck I'm really sorry guys I just have too much going on during the week I'm really sorry))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 am

((So do you need someone to babysit Kanaya or?...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 am

((I think it should be fine. Just saying that this might well not be the last time.

Should I wait on Shaula, or...))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 am

(( I say just go ahead for a bit, though you can't go TOO far. ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 am

Kanaya nods to Karkat, but frowns a bit.

I Do Not Feel That Your Usual Level Of Volume Is Conducive To Our Success
In Any Case I Have This

She produces the sewing machine, stepping out into the hall.

Shall We Move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1   NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightNight Crew Hideout Thread 1
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next