NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

((What about the Mage (aka me)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:00 pm

*The duke nods, seemingly thoughful*
-Before we get started, I need your guarantee that we'll keep our memories of all of this. Else, it does not have much interest.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:03 pm

The Bardclone plugs his ears and holds his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

(*The duke sighs*)
-Oh well, let's just do this once and for all.
(*He plugs his ears and holds his breath*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 pm

((Whup!  Don't knwo how Knight got in there, it should have been Mage.  I'll edit that))

Yes, yes of course!  That's why the clone doesn't have a brain, just a transmitter and a receiver.

The room floods, and the creature emits a horrendously loud, low wave of sound that you can probably  hear even though your ears are plugged.  Waving, plant-like orange fronds that the bird-squid has just revealed to the open water quiver a bit, and record the unfamiliar reverberations.  The room drains, and the bird-squid opens a panel on the wall, tossing them in.  You hear small shrieks and grinding sounds.

Your clones should be finished shortly!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:47 pm

The Mage is curious now. He asks if you could give a few more details on what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 am

*The Knight Explores the wreck, and says*
So Mr. Spark, is there anyone else besides you and the muse on this island?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:44 am

'yes there are more of us, spread across a few more islands'

he looks down and sees some foot prints around the wreckage

'hey it looks like someone made it out alive'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am

The Spark comes over to investigate. It would seem everyone has calmed down, thus so has the Mage, meaning traveling can begin again. He stands next to the other Spark and askes "What's going on over here?"

The Mage breaths out harshly. Thank god, they've calmed down. He follows the Spark to the wreckage, and raises his eyebrow. What do we have here?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 am

'no idea'

the spark replies

'looks like a prospitian ship crashed here but it does not look like there are any carapaces or any other players'

'the knight went in for a closer look and i am just checking around for footprints or stuff like that'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm

*The Duke shivers when he hears the desperate shrieks*
-What the...was that? Also, what now?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 am

*The Knight finds what appears to be an illegal shipment of Zillium, and what appears to be a body*
Well, well, well, what do we have here.
http://prntscr.com/1x0343
(Only Picture I could find of Zillium, not the weapons, but the element)

Last edited by quantumToolbox on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 am

(Havoc is forcing MI77 and I to move this here from the chat)
*Off in the distance from the Downed Prospitian Ship, The Lord of All is Fighting the ______of Nightmares*
So Mr _____ of Nightmares, its finally time I killed you for good, at any cost, No matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 am

The Rogue of Nightmare laughs and sighs... you, take me on?
Do you realize who I am? Im literally insane. I shall not rest until youre dead. He smirks.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:08 am

I don't give a damn sir, you have proven yourself as the enemy of everything, and for that you must be completely and utterly wiped out, no matter the cost
*procceds to accelerate the rogue's atoms to a speed faster than the speed of light, and slams him into the Green Sun*
(Ya, um we may end up destroying the entire duel thread world, so sorry if it happens)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:12 am

The rogue remains unfaze. You see there is a big horrorterror waiting to be let out from there. As I am the rogue of nightmares I control monster such as horrorterrors and you are breaking the surface of the sun. Are you ready for consequences?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:14 am

(DAMN THE TORPEDOES, FULL STEAM AHEAD)
*The Lord proceeds to not give a fuck, and decapitates the Rogue's head*
Unleash your little Horror Terror, I shall smite it with my Hands
*Turns right hand into a Rapier made out of Pure Energy, with antispatial properties*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 am

*Regenerates Monsters body* heheheh
Cthulu comes out of The Green Sun literally shattering the universe.

Alright Cthulu go for it. Cthulu uses shadow magic to become huge. He swipes down at the Lord.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:18 am

((Wait ROGUE of Nightmares? Do you mean Thief? Rogue is a supporting class, and this character is clearly active and only interested in themselves.))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:18 am

*The lord proceeds to Disintegrate Cthulhu, and warps him out of existence* (Just go with it)
Oh so you can regenerate, this will be fun.
*Proceeds to curse the Rogue with a Curse that reduces his regeneration ability by half, and slices the rogues head off again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 am

(I guess I do?)

Ugh really now I can only regenerate small bodies *sighs*

Regenerates Werewolf body.Ugh atleast Im fast. Rapidly runs to the lord. Throwing shadow magyck balls while running.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 am

*Dodges*
Hm, I wonder what would have if i slammed you into that nearby planet (Duel Thread Planet), and removed your flying ability.
*Throws the Rogue from orbit to the planet, knocking a prospitian ship down to the ground (Had to make a reason for the crashed ship, XD)*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 am

Ughh youre stronger than you look and I cant get up...
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:34 am

Hm, I think ill spare you
*Imprisons the Rogue in Stasis, inside of the crashed ship, and flies off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:35 am

(Are we done Yeah I think we are)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next