NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Farm and Fishery

Go down 
+6
Shaula
TheGreatMindfang
uncertainHavoc
Sandstriker
royalPawn
silckenSoul
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGreatMindfang

The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 pm

*Paint lets go and watches the struggling bird with a sad look on her face.*

c[ He looks like he's in a lot of pain... ]

Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:24 am

< yeah i can imagine 3<

< if only i had a better first aid kit i might be able to find something to ease the pain 3<

< shit i do not even know if our pain killers would help him or kill him 3<

*groans and sits down*

< shit this is going to be harder than i thought 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:43 pm

((I am so incredibly tempted to have Nepeta visit while you guys are out and have her find the bird))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm

((well slick might kick you out if you try to eat him))

((and if he does not then pain most assuredly will i assume))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 pm

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 pm

((Oh god did you just discover Welcome to Night Vale?))

((And are Ms. Paint and Slick actually hearing that?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

((Yes. But APPARENTLY you can use your REALITY DEFYING ignoring skills to just RP like it's not there. Which is DUMB, but APPARENTLY it is the ONLY thing we can do since Slick is essentially doing what he wants at this point. In case you can't tell, I'm still mad about it))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 pm

((YOU CAN REACT TO IT))

((He never said you COULDN'T))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Shaula wrote:
((YOU CAN REACT TO IT))

((He never said you COULDN'T))
((That too, but you can't get rid of it, and there's no way for you to NOT hear it, so I don't know why you'd bother unless it's something like Death, who generally has nothing better to do))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm

((... so you're complaining that ignoring it makes no sense, then you said you don't know why you'd bother to do anything BUT ignore it.))

((What))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm

((Okay, so I'm not the only one confused by this situation.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Shaula wrote:
((... so you're complaining that ignoring it makes no sense, then you said you don't know why you'd bother to do anything BUT ignore it.))

((What))
((Exactly. That's why I'm mad. Because the only option Slick has LEFT us is to IGNORE IT, or to RP with something that you can't actually AFFECT IN ANY WAY. Where's the fun in that?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 pm

((Well, we don't know if you can't AFFECT it, or just can't keep it from talking.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Well, we don't know if you can't AFFECT it, or just can't keep it from talking.))
((From what I've seen, it's been thrown off a roof, covered with a blanket, and only had one of itself exist in the Imaginary Realm. When it was thrown from the roof, it just grew loud enough for everyone to hear it from where it had been thrown from. When it was covered with a blanket, it just didn't care, and when it was in the Imaginary Realm, it grew to tremendous size so that everyone in the Imaginary realm could hear it, without using soundwaves so that it sounded the same throughout the Realm. Going by what Slick said as well, it can't be destroyed, damaged, or modified in any way. So yeah, you can't affect it))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm

((It can't be silenced in any way.))

((Maybe you can do something ELSE to it.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Shaula wrote:
((It can't be silenced in any way.))

((Maybe you can do something ELSE to it.))
((Like what? Please don't say you don't know.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:34 pm

((Well, you can't exactly try and magic it and see what happens, the radio doesn't have emotions... unless you can magic Cecil through the radio... Eridan can do jack shit magic-wise, so that's not an option... as for actual physical Doing Something To The Radio, turning up the volume just to see what happens? Hell, turning the volume DOWN and seeing if that works? (seems like the first thing you'd try, instead of shooting it or something, but w/e) Changing the station just to see how pissed Cecil gets? Seeing if the MAGICAL THING THAT DOES THINGS RADIOS SHOULD NOT would respond if you tried talking to it?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:44 pm

((I would have fired at it with Ahab's but I don't want a hole in my ship.))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:45 pm

((The Homestuck Nightvale Magic Radio shit is hurting my mind!))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Shaula wrote:
((Well, you can't exactly try and magic it and see what happens, the radio doesn't have emotions... unless you can magic Cecil through the radio... Eridan can do jack shit magic-wise, so that's not an option... as for actual physical Doing Something To The Radio, turning up the volume just to see what happens? Hell, turning the volume DOWN and seeing if that works? (seems like the first thing you'd try, instead of shooting it or something, but w/e) Changing the station just to see how pissed Cecil gets? Seeing if the MAGICAL THING THAT DOES THINGS RADIOS SHOULD NOT would respond if you tried talking to it?))
((Slick said we can't change the volume of the radio))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:58 pm

((Did he say that? I seem to recall him objecting to methods such as blankets and chucking it off roofs, but that's all.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:04 pm

((Okay, look))

((We stop this pointless discussion untill Silck is back, then we'll know what's up and then, if you REALLY don't like them, I'd even be willing to use GPI to get rid of them but PLEASE, for the love of FUCK, stop talking about it!))

((You people talking about it has been FAR more annoying to me then Silcks radios ever were))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 pm

((Sorry...))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((Okay, look))

((We stop this pointless discussion untill Silck is back, then we'll know what's up and then, if you REALLY don't like them, I'd even be willing to use GPI to get rid of them but PLEASE, for the love of FUCK, stop talking about it!))

((You people talking about it has been FAR more annoying to me then Silcks radios ever were))
((Not sure whether to apologize or get mad at OJ for overreacting all the time...))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:42 pm

(( :| ))

((And I'm not sure if you're serious or sarcastic again))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Farm and Fishery   The Farm and Fishery - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Farm and Fishery
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: