NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

Go down 
+2
quantumToolbox
silckenSoul
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

half breed pariah

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS NJkBI8B

has knowledge of all pawns, dersite or prospit - working on the assumptions that each pawn is given a job and only knows how to do that job, nothing else, so a rpg pawn would know nothing about bushcraft and a (plane)pilot would not know how to wield a large gun or pilot a boat
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 pm

The Lonely Bishop
Ex-Dersite (Deserted Army)
Thief
Is the Original Bishop/Prototype Bishop of the Dersite Army
Can't remember his earliest memories

Last edited by quantumToolbox on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:58 pm

(( Bishops are only slightly smaller than rooks. And I would say that you would have to be cloned into the position. Not just "upgraded" like rooks.))

Royal Bishop
ID: 03
Job: King's Personal Guard and Healer
Magic Type: Dungeons and Dragons (It is this now.)
Powers Come From: Skaia (While a dersite's would come fro horrorterrors)
Allegiance: To the Golden City of Prospit, though he will help Dersites as well
History: Was one of the first to come out of the cloning vats, having the honor to come out after the queen. He has been around for a while, practicing magic inside the castle, without much combat experience. He stayed there with the king for a while until the king left for battle leaving the bishop a note as he was resting to get spells for the day. The Bishop set off to find his king and protect him from the evil dersite bishops who worship the dreaded horrorterrors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:00 pm

(I was going off of what I saw someone else post about Rooks and Bishops, and I dont see my character ever really using that ability to promote)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:01 pm

(( Could I see the post or thing about being promoted into a bishop? ))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:02 pm

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS SAhIzAp A dersite pawn who wishes he had been made a bishop instead of a simple pawn hence, him carrying a first aid kit where ever he goes. He is also interested in the art of dance and will at times attempt to achieve his goal through this and dumb luck. He will at times feel inadequate and useless compared to his teammates and will always make an honest attempt to be useful whether it is apparent or not.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 pm

(It was about rooks and bishops, and here it is OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Skaian Battlefield Today at 8:17 am Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
((I have been thinking and I decided to post my head canon about Rooks and Bishops here))

Headcanon:
Rooks are very though physically. They have thicker skin and heal faster then other Carapacians and they are also very strong. They are fast runners and don't tire for long times. They aren't especially dumb but when they get "promoted" (aka, when a Pawn gets turned into a Rook) they are forced to forget everything about their old life. This can lead to a short attention span and trouble with their memory.
While they are fast runners they aren't agile and because of the position of their head they have a limited field of view. Which means that they can charge very fast but only in a straight line and they need to turn their entire body to look around. They also have trouble looking up.
They are great when it comes to physical tasks but they don't have any active special abilities. They are also unable to use most machines and advanced weapons because of their huge hands. They have a slight resistance to magic, which means that they aren't hurt by things like fireballs as much as a Pawn would.

A Bishop is physically stronger then a Pawn, both in defense and offense but they are obviously weaker then a Rook. They are also slower but more agile in return. They also have various spells to make up for their lesser physical power.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm

guys this is ooc you do not need brackets here
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 pm

(( That doesn't say anything about people being promoted into a bishop. ))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Fair point, but I kind of was posting that as a sort of hint to character backstory, not as an ability for him to do it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 pm

but you do not go from pawn to bishop

you are made a bishop

the pawn would have no choice as soon as he becomes a pawn he can only become a rook

they are different things
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah. But I just wanted to point out that you had to be cloned into the role, not just something someone can bestow onto you.

EDIT: Exactly
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't plan on making him a bishop ever, just a hint to why he left the Dersite Army
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 pm

I know you don't PLAN to. I'm just saying that he could never of had the OPPORTUNITY to. For it would be impossible, and no one would think of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 pm

(Im going to appologize now, im kind of having a shit day, so appologizing for the argument and any frustrations this causes)
This is an OOC thread, so id like to introduce the concept of mutation pieces, they can tranform to other classes within reason and situation (no knights) it has only 1 other type to pick from, transformations are limited, they are weaker than the true rank ex. you use it to become a rook, your not as strong as a regular rook, and its a timed transformation, transformations have to be from a set list.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I vote nay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Conflicted Conspirator
ID: 11120000289
Job: Skaian Airspace of The Glorious White Kings Castle Defense Force (S.A.T.G.W.K.C.D.F.) Healer
Magic Type: Elemental and Architectural (has the ability to create more stuff with stuff)
Powers Come From: Skaia
Allegiance: To the Golden City of Prospit, though he is a preferred pacifist (as in he prefers using DEMOCRACY to fix problems and disputes) and helps anyone who needs helping, with the exception of his enemies.
History: CC started out his life as a happy young Prospitian. He was cloned, not for War purposes, but instead for the purpose of simply existing on Prospit as a simple towns person. He was lived with his Ectobilological  parents, and he grew up to be a tall, hardy person, who prefers peace, not war. His whole life fell apart when He was 15 Mega-rotations (365 Rotations around Skaia) old. He was on a mission of peace to Derse with his father when they were attacked by Dersite bandits. His Father, a retired Bishop, attempted to save the party, though only CC and his friend Reasonable Redguard (RR) survived. The death of his father made CC furious, and RR joined up with him with a singular motto. *If peace can not be brought, then peace must be made!* They joined the air force, and CC learned to use Magic, becoming a high ranking bishop simply when it came down to his extreme skill. RR was dispatched into the Warship that CC was entitled on healing/defending. The rest is already known.

Last edited by ConflictedScales on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm

I know for a fact that your ID is not 03

Edit: nvm you fixed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm

What? I don't know what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Well, since you guys wont allow stuff that killed the plans/story i had with my character, mind if restart my character, he'd still be a thief though

Last edited by quantumToolbox on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 pm

k, i edited my character post
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm

So now he is the Dersite version of my character (First prospit bishop). Cool.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:57 am

I am a Dersite Rook. Is there anything else to say to that matter?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:57 am

Not really. Just if you want to give some background or extra flavor to your character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS   CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next