NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
just thought of something

the midnight city needs a sign

something along the lines of 'a friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful and mysterious lights pass over head while we all pretend to sleep

welcome to the midnight city

oh and do not go near the dog park'

fist bnup to whoever catches the blatant reference
I JUST GOT THIS!!!!!!
(Just bringing up an old dead conversation. Also, this has to happen in this exact wording. )
Yes, yes it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:05 pm

I didn't see the white text on that.

Is this the reference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Yes. Yes it is.

I was about to edit this in, then Pumpkin posted:

Raf wrote:
Nah I probably wouldn't be very good at it, I don't even have any idea HOW to rp MK.
Just do what Sand said, and maybe read PS again, focusing on MK's parts and how he acts (not that you HAVE to, just a suggestion).

(or possibly, if you don't want MK, pick any of the other MANY characters that aren't taken)

Oh, and it's Saturday, maybe we should get this ready early so we're not all trying to get someone else to do it tomorrow, what HAS happened in the RP this week?

The hideout's been rebuilt, Finface tried to order a member of the MIDNIGHT FUCKIN CREW around and got eaten by Slick B's lovely pet horrorterror that will probably DEFINITELY get into the Brawlsoleum and destroy many, many suits at some point, Slick B had Sollux dump Finface's body on the Sleuths' doorstep, stuff presumably happened there, Slick B's shadow magic is back, (DD is still too close for comfort to the 'oh fuck too much shadow magic i'm gonna die' point, but he can do SOMETHING, he just can't use it TOO much) the plan to get Deuce back is actually happening in the RP instead of just... me and Slick plotting on Pesterchum, Matchsticks' birthday party happened, the Secret Shippers are now spying on Slickpaint AND Nepeta <3/<>/Heart-rainbow-diamond Calliope, (it's COMPLICATED) did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:14 pm

So. Apparently Dirk is a Soul Reaper. Wut.

People I am:

Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Sollux is at the Sleuth offices, and things are happening. also character development.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Kanaya is also at the Sleuth offices, trying to help Doc.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh, that reminds me, since the summaries are a thing that is happening, should we just get rid of the 'no spying on the Only areas' rule?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 pm

I spied on them befur anyways, so it's no big deal to me

People I am:

Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:52 pm

you specifically said you DIDN'T.

SHOCKING TWIST EVERYONE, HAVOC IS A LYING LIAR THAT LIES LYINGLY. That or things changed since then but let's go with the Havoc Is Pure Evil option, I like that better.

Last edited by Shaula on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Shaula wrote:

you specifically said you DIDN'T.

SHOCKING TWIST EVERYONE, HAVOC IS A LYING LIAR THAT LIES LYINGLY. That or things changed since then but let's go with the Havoc Is Pure Evil option, I like that better.
Yup! I'm PURE evil! Muhahahahahaha!

People I am:

Last edited by Shaula on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : STRONGtumut)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:36 pm

So, since nobody's objected, I guess reading the hideouts is allowed now?

Purrfect.

(Why do I get the feeling that this will ALSO be edited to contain cat puns.)

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Hehehehhehehehehehehehehehe. ~uH)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

So tempted to put in fish puns.
If ony I wasn't on my phone.

Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:22 am

Alright, so I fixed up the 'powers' section a little.

Added some powers to the Crew's section, but they were all either obvious uses of shadow magic, powers that were shown in MSPA, or powers that were used in the RP that we forgot to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Well, I haven't been active during this weekend so far but appurrently it's okay to read the hideouts now? I guess I'll have to catch up on them then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

You don't have to catch up, it's just acceptable now. It's an OPTION.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:35 pm

alright moving the debate happening in sleuthfall offices here now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:36 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((being alt slick?))

((well you would not get all of it, he spread his soul across ygg, some nobles but also some lesser horrorterrors, so you would have to kill all the horrorterror that he ever made a deal with))
Well, killing all horrorterrors slick has made a deal with could be part of his deal with Nepeta.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 pm

So the devil's sole reason for doing this is that Nepeta asked him, correct? Otherwise he'd have stayed out of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 pm

so the devil has no sort of honour among thieves or nodding appreciation to the sacredness of deals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Shaula wrote:
So the devil's sole reason for doing this is that Nepeta asked him, correct? Otherwise he'd have stayed out of it?
Yeah. Other people have to want to make a deal, or imply it, or be very, very desperate at the moment.

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

... you seem to be making it very easy to get that to happen, if 'very very desperate' is enough.

Also, I can't really see Nepeta going 'oh no, my friend's in trouble! TO THE DEVIL!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Shaula wrote:
... you seem to be making it very easy to get that to happen, if 'very very desperate' is enough.

Also, I can't really see Nepeta going 'oh no, my friend's in trouble! TO THE DEVIL!'
Neither can I, TBH. Nepeta is in a state where she doesn't WANT powers she can't handle anymore! She's just a kid! Her mind is so crazy at the moment even Caliborn would shudder. And you want her to make a deal with the Devil? Kay. Seems legit.

People I am:

Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Good to know we agree on that. (speaking of deals with the devil, your Devilpost is coming up...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Of course if they are very, very desperate. The devil does tempt people after all. But he isn't going to appear to a Player Character unless they ask specifically.

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next