NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+8
tekkenfreak4
Alder
royalPawn
Shaula
uncertainHavoc
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
Sandstriker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 am

Wow I'm glad I never actually clicked on the newly opened tab, or else that would have been twice as mentally scarring especially considering the fact that I had headphones on! ....please don't do that again Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 409672849 
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 am

Yeah...

Chatbox wrote:
quantumToolbox : btw did you click my link?

[02:58:30 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : >:I

[02:58:35 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : Yes

[02:58:53 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : And I was listening to music on my (half broken) headphones

[02:59:07 18/10/13] quantumToolbox : ah

[02:59:13 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : And I opened the link in another tap

[02:59:26 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : *tab

[02:59:35 18/10/13] quantumToolbox : XD

[02:59:49 18/10/13] @ OverlordJ : >:I
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:08 am

22:05:48] quantumToolbox : (Sand come at me, we must have a duel between Calli and Death)
[22:05:58] quantumToolbox : (Shit would be epic)
Don't know how we would set it up, but you did say you wanted to fight me in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 am

I did? I just remember saying I hate you. (Not in a spades way)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am

Well, lets settle this like men, with a duel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 am

0_0 I got a few min.

Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:16 am

The only way I can see something like a duel happening right now, would be a Grimdark Calliope
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:17 am

Raf wrote:
Wow I'm glad I never actually clicked on the newly opened tab, or else that would have been twice as mentally scarring especially considering the fact that I had headphones on! ....please don't do that again Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 409672849 
Don't worry, I won't
(Sorry for Double Post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:33 am

If you do, and i swear, I will quit this forum forever.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 am

MeaninglessImagination77 wrote:
If you do, and i swear, I will quit this forum forever.
Amen Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 409672849 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 am

I feel like just cause I said that is going to be posted again
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 am

So sand are we cool now, or do we need to find a way to make a Duel Cannon between Calli and Death?

I feel like just cause I said that is going to be posted again
I don't break my promises.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 am

Bleh

@Sand and qT, stop bickering like a kismesis couple and just make out already. But seriously, Sand, give qT a break, he's a bit of a troll sometimes. I'll make sure he doesn't post it again

@MI, don't worry, he won't efur post it again. I'll make sure of it Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 868636039
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 am

I did say I wouldn't post it havoc, though I may compensate for it by sending it to Ventro a few times.
Back to top Go down

Was that a moirail offer??????????????
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:41 am

Is there a way we can add a quadrant adding thing instead of friends and foes?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:41 am

Death would give up, run away, or just out live Calli due to physically being unable to die. Though Calli would still win. Also I would prefer to not make out with anybody.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 am

Do Cherubs even have a life span?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 am

quantumToolbox wrote:
Do Cherubs even have a life span?
Yes.

Also, sorry MI, it twas not. I'm already moirails with QT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 am

you have 1 day

Thats fine! I wasnt super excited!
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 am

I can be your moirail also MI77, if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:47 am

I thought you could only have one meowrail (meow)
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 am

Im pretty sure you could have more than one.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 am

I thought you could only have one meowrail (meow)
Yup! Only one!

*glares evilly at qT*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:49 am

Well that ecsalated quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next