NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightfelt Mansion

Go down 
+8
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
OverlordJ
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 pm

B-b-but...

I'11 just be transp0rted away when they thr0w the first knife at me! I might g0 int0 a dark r00m with n0 way o0t, bi11i0ns of years in the past...

And they'11 be there with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 pm

*The door to the bar slowly opens, and Snowman enters. A puff of smoke floats into the air. Everyone stops and looks up.*

Hell0 every0ne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am

H311o miss Snowman! 
As you can s33, th3y ar3 a11 p1anning som3thing and I am th3 on1y on3 h3r3 that do3sn't know what's going on, so w31com3 to my c1ub :D 
Th3 on1y info I got sinc3 I arriv3d is that w3 ar3 making cooki3s for som3 r3ason :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 am

If I may ask, why are we making c00kies...?

I als0 understand that 0ur plan is to put a b0mb in the NightNight Crew's Hide0ut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

A bomb? Sinc3 my arrival, I hav3 n3v3r h3ard th3 word "BOMB"

*drops oven, making a loud noise and a hole in the ground*

Why do3s 3v3rybody h3r3 know 3v3rything?!
It's 1ik3 you a1r3ady kn3w 3v3rything that was said in this room sinc3 the m33ting start3d, 3v3n if you w3r3 1at3!!!!!!!!!

*remains silent for a few seconds, looking at everyone's faces*

A1so, thanks miss for the info, at 13ast som3on3 to1d m3 what is going on her3 :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 am

Or mayb3 th3y plann3d it wh3n I faint3d?
I am r3a11y confus3d :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:58 am

Let's just say I have a way of kn0wing what they discussed.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 am

Ok?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:02 pm

~Hello Miss, good to see your not wounded.~
~You know how disastrous a cut can be for you and everyone~
~But since it is obviously required to be specified, I shall re-explain the plan for everyone~
*Takes out Green Board from S.T.O.R.D.I.S.*
*Begins writing with red pen*
~Ok, so the plan so far is to get a team of approximately 5 individuals to carry the bomb.~
*Circles numbers 1, 2, 7, 12 and 15,*
~Meanwhile, Snowball, Me, Sawbuck and Biscuits will be will be creating a distraction using Fire, Snowballs presence, Storms of Shit Biscuits and Sawbucks ability to not die to pool away most of the NightNight crew.~
~Everyone else will be causing havoc around the base to keep them away from the bomb.~
~So yeah, that's the plan, any questions?~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Pretty straightf0rward, but when are we g0ing t0 put this plan into m0ti0n?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

~As soon as the whole team is assembled, Miss.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Underst00d.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:49 am

*Harrumph* Well, i'm here if that's what you want, though if i'm at the bace with my tommy 9un protectin9 the bomb, i won't be able to fix up the ones doin9 the distractin9. Just a fair warnin9.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Can we get some recon on the Nightnight base? They've been awfully quiet lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:39 pm

M-maybe s0me0ne did the w0rk f0r us and they're a11 dead.

0r maybe their coming right now!

*quickly runs behind couch*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:57 am

((So I went and asked over at the Chatterbox what the proper method for espionage would be so we can do this correctly. Spoilers over there BTW, not only for the state of the NNC right now but also for the nature of a couple of other larger plot things (such as my omniscience as DS), assuming none of you are cheating and looking at the NNC thread. Assuming we actually go through with that, you just kind of have to show up. Maybe plant a bug or something. ))

So with that paragraph that none of you are meta enough to read out of the way, do we have any volunteers to reconnoiter the Nightnight base of operations? I would go, but I'm kind of needed here. The Nightfelt aren't the only ones with ultra-powerful, mysterious backers, after all.

Actually, Sawbuck, I recommend you do it. It would be ideal for helping you cope with your apprehension about danger, which is important given the nature of your powers. I'm reasonably certain you'll come out of it unscathed, and if I'm wrong, well, Death has been pretty lenient about letting souls escape lately. It won't be too hard to bring you back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 pm

B-but then... B-but I... But...

...Y0u're g0ing t0 hit me and send me t0 an0ther time1ine if I d0n't, aren't y0u?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 am

Well, I didn't say I wouldn't.

My points ought to stand on their own, however. You'd be better fit for the gang if you overcame your fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:13 pm

...Fine. I'11 g0. But if they ki11 me in an0ther time1ine, I have a right t0 b1ame y0u.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 am

:33 < DNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishO YNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOU WANT TNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishO KNNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOW MY REASNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishON FNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOR CHNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOSING YNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOU, SAWBUCK?

((Guis. Check out my latest post in the OOC RP Thread! H33 H33 H33))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 pm

:33 < I JUST GNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOT SLICK TNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishO EAT BISCUIT'S... UNSAVNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishORY "CNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOKIES". I THINK I WIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:48 pm

((Where is this 'Battle Thread? I can't find it!))

~You did?!?~
~Really?!?~
~Thats PERFECT!!~
~Oh....Uhhh, excuse my language M'Lord, I mean 'Purrfect.~
~:pale: ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 pm

W-wait. You ch0se me? I th0ught that...

You kn0w what, it d0esn't matter. Can s0me0ne at least te11 me where the base is, and h0w I wi11 get there? I'd rather n0t be l0st.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 pm

((It's called the OOC RP Thread, and it's in the same area as the chatterbox thread))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 am

:33 < Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOH SNNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishONightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOWMAAAAAN! CNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOULD YNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOU CNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOME HERE FUR A MNightfelt Mansion - Page 5 EnglishOMENT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfelt Mansion
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next