NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Sleuthfall Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Sleuthfall Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 am

This thread is for OOC purposes for Team Sleuthfall.

Planning of events should happen here.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 am

Alright, good idea

So, PS and PI are going to meet eachother in their imagination, PS via the window, PI via his fort

Will AD join us?

Also, are we exactly like we were at the beginning of Problem Sleuth, or something else?

Did the events in Problem Sleuth happen to us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm thinking that Problem Sleuth did happen. After all, just reciting the events of Problem Sleurh again is really quite dull.

I am also loath to the stats. Although my Pulchritude (or hoever you spell it) probably isn't the best, my imagination is pretty good. How about this: since Problem Sleuth, AD's Imagination has increased. It's about average. His Vim has shot up considerably. Does that sound good?

We should probably figure out a rough outline of where the fuck we're going with this RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Oh, and AD will be joining you. Somehow. Probably via fort.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Hmm, are you sure you want to give him average imagination? Because having low/no imagination was actually pretty helpful to AD most of the time AND since you have such a large window, joining via window should be easy for you.

I like the idea that Problem Sleuth happened. I think it'll probably be much more fun to RP like that.

Though that might mean we're in the "real world" now, should we acknowledge that somehow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 pm

The offices of PS, AD and PI were always in the real world. They were just locked in them.

I want my AD to have some degree of Imagination, yeah. He's still clearly the least Imaginative, but a little more is always useful.

Ok, so plot idea: The Imagination world is now different. Rather than being what it was in PS it is now a new place. A new planet. Doc Scrath's revived Felt Mansion is here, as are the headquarters of the Nighnight Crew. Once we get there we find a mystery, and have to solve it.

We have some different Gambit Schemas, and also some more cool outfits.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Hmm, the whole "the offices were already in the real world" is kind of debateble, but whatever

I think the trick with AD is that you can actually use the fact that you have no imagination to your benefit. Like the fact that AD didn't get a female self but an additional self instead, because of his low imagination.

Also, I think before we do stuff like "The Felt mansion is in the imaginary world", we'd have to talk to the Nightfelt. After all, it's THEIR headquarter, we can't decide where that is.
And the hideout of the Nightnight crew is almost certainly NOT in the imaginary world.
They are no more imaginary then MK, why should their hideout be in the imaginary world.
They might have a dream hideout in the imaginary world, just like we have our dream offices, though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 pm

I like the idea of dream hideouts. Somehow, we make our way to said dream hideout via the Imaginary world.

When we get there, we find plans to off the three of us. Our main adventure this time is stopping the Nightnight crew from killing us. Perhaps, and this will only happen if the other groups are happy with it, our expert Sleuthing manages to uncover the Feltfall's plans to lure both us and the Nightnight crew into deaths. This is enough for us to temporarily ally ourselves with the Nighnights in order to take down the Feltfall.

I think I'll stick with crappy imagination. After all, Creativity and Imagination are different things.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Captain wrote:
I like the idea of dream hideouts. Somehow, we make our way to said dream hideout via the Imaginary world.

When we get there, we find plans to off the three of us. Our main adventure this time is stopping the Nightnight crew from killing us. Perhaps, and this will only happen if the other groups are happy with it, our expert Sleuthing manages to uncover the Feltfall's plans to lure both us and the Nightnight crew into deaths. This is enough for us to temporarily ally ourselves with the Nighnights in order to take down the Feltfall.

I think I'll stick with crappy imagination. After all, Creativity and Imagination are different things.

Indeed, Creativity and Imagination are two VERY different things, especially in Problem Sleuth.

Also, I just asked in the general thread if the two other groups have Dream stuf, too
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 am

Does Rocket Candy count as a rocket launcher/candy related pun or would that be a stupid idea?

EDIT: Seems like new members can't post links in the first 7 days so lets try this instead:

http:\\en.wikipedia.org\wiki\Rocket_candy

/ instead of \ obviously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:02 am

I was thinking more Rock:

http:\\en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(confectionery)

But from my rapid glance over Rocket Candy, I don't see why the two things can't be merged.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

So, something like a "Rock Rocket Candy Launcher"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:28 am

"Rock Candy Launcher" sounds a little better :P
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 am

Hmm, that basically loses the Rocket Candy pun entirely but okay, it's your weapon
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Guys, sS had a very good and important question for us:
silckenSoul wrote:
((did you have any idea as to what's blocking your doors? i don't really know how to proceed without knowing what i have to fix to get into your offices))

Oh yeah, also, we're kind of under attack, though I suppose you two should be unaware of that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Um... it should be something ridiculous... let's say... a bust of the Weasel King. Yeah, that works.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 pm

pseudoSleuth wrote:
Um... it should be something ridiculous... let's say... a bust of the Weasel King. Yeah, that works.

Hmm, okay, so PSs door is blocked by a bust of the Weasel King, okay.#

Is it to silly to say my door is just a little stuck and PIs VIM is just to bad for him to open it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Too silly? No piss-poor excuse it too silly for Team Sleuthfall! Critical lack of vim sounds perfect. :P
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Alright, so we only need to know what blocks AD then :D 
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am

I recently saw Captain again, I hope he'll be back on this forum soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Present!

I just need to catch up, then I'll jump right in again.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Awesome, we really need to know what is blocking your door, since the Nightnight crew is in our hallway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm

A small but very dense and extremely heavy paperweight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello. What's up? Anything I need to know, or should I just jump right into rping?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, all you need to know is this:

You are currently somewhere in the imaginary world.

We all were looking for ways out of our offices but while we were in the imaginary world, the Nightnight Crew attacked. PI left because he needed to do something and the group lost eachother out of their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Sleuthfall Discussion   Team Sleuthfall Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Sleuthfall Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next