NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 pm

>WW: sloppy makeouts with She Whose Cape Is Dumb

whilst you would admit normally you would not turn down an order, or indeed an offer, like that but this grey lady is just weird

instead you throw another clump or gutter sludge at her
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:43 pm

((>Clump: hit SWCID right in the face.

Or right in the toy rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty, whichever's preferable.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 pm

>Clump: hit SWCID right in the face.

you shout HEY GREY WEIRDO IN THE CAPE LOOK OVER HERE just to make sure it hits her in the face
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:07 pm

((>Make sure she doesn't SEE you tho))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 pm

>Make sure she doesn't SEE you tho

good idea

you duck down behind a chimney and look behind you as you do

you see someone coming towards you across the rooftops

shit

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

((The time powers he used to kill LE?))

*Hears a familiar voice and turns to look*
*The glutter sludge falls apart mid-flight, but a number of bits stain Eridans face and clothing*

YOU FUCKIN PIECE A-
WWHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE MESSIN WWITH

*Starts climbing the buildings*

oh for fucks sake havvin one arm sucks i gotta find eq once im done here
IM GONNA FUCKIN BLOWW YOUR HEAD OFF YOU HEAR ME GUTTER SCUM
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

((He never used time powers to kill LE))

((He used shadow magic and Death's scythe))

((And I see you agree that your RTPNS is vastly inferior.))

((Also: >RUN WW RUN))

((Oh, and just remembered, when was the last time Pip did something?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm

((Um no?))
Shaula wrote:
So... you have a better weapon
((But I agree on this.))

((Pip's still around. I considered having him show up at the ice-cream place but you left pretty fast.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:20 pm

royalPawn wrote:
((Um no?))
Shaula wrote:
So... you have a better weapon
((But I agree on this.))

((Pip's still around. I considered having him show up at the ice-cream place but you left pretty fast.))
((No what? No, it's not inferior due to its silliness, or no, DD used time powers?))

If it's "no, it's not inferior":

If it's "no, Droog used time powers":
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Also: >RUN WW RUN

yeah would love to but WHERE

the grey lady is behind you

and the other dersite, who you are now pretty certain is that mugger, is coming from the front

where go?
>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 pm

((>is 'sideways' an option? 'up'? 'down'?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote :
((It's really just overkill, and silly-looking overkill at that.))
((There's no better kill than ovverkill. Not in Eridans book at least.))
Quote :
(('cheap teleporty tactics' is SHADOW MAGIC))
((...Okay, look.))
((Let's just get this one thing cleared up.))
((Magic?))
((Isn't.))
((fuckin.))
((real))
((Get ovver it.))

*Eridan rolls onto the roof*
*Sees WW*

you CODDAMN stinkin RAT
is this your idea of thankin people

*Sees the mugger*

oh my cod it wwas a fuckin setup
you twwo are SO fuckin DEAD

*He gets back on his feet and looks like he really wants to shoot something*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:23 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Quote :
((It's really just overkill, and silly-looking overkill at that.))
((There's no better kill than ovverkill. Not in Eridans book at least.))
Quote :
(('cheap teleporty tactics' is SHADOW MAGIC))
((...Okay, look.))
((Let's just get this one thing cleared up.))
((Magic?))
((Isn't.))
((fuckin.))
((real))
((Get ovver it.))

*Eridan rolls onto the roof*
*Sees WW*

you CODDAMN stinkin RAT
is this your idea of thankin people

*Sees the mugger*

oh my cod it wwas a fuckin setup
you twwo are SO fuckin DEAD

*He gets back on his feet and looks like he really wants to shoot something*
((Firstly, in MY book, classiness > unnecessary overkill.))

((Name one rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty more unclassy than yours.))

((Secondly, *lights your cape on fire with SHADOW FLAMES*))

((Magic is real.))

((Get ovver it.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:35 pm

>is 'sideways' an option?

good plan

if you wanted to die

instead you shout that you did not mean to get him up here, and you did not know the mugger was behind you

you add you are very scared right now and could do with a knight to save you

you hope she likes you and takes pity on you and tries to save you from the mugger

((and now we pause and wait for our mugger, you may now return to your measuring contest))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh Fuck, thinks the mugger, the woman noticed him. He makes a dash forward. Though for some reason the grey weirdo is climbing on this roof as well. The mugger is unsure what to do but maybe if he explain to him that the woman robbed him and hands her unconscious body over he won't attack him. It's not like the mugger ever did anything to him so it's not too-

The muggers thoughts are suddenly halted by a bullet going through his brain. He twitches once and his eyes turn upward into his skull. He drops dead.

A relativly well dressed Prospitan is standing not too far behind the now dead mugger, holding a smoking gun in his hand.

Now now everyone, lets calm down. That ruffian is no longer a danger. I'm sure whatever caused you to be so angry was just a missunderstanding mister. As for you miss, I hope you are alright, as you can obviously see, there is no longer a reason to be scared of this mugger.

The Prospitan smiles at WW with a friendly smile.

Last edited by OverlordJ on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FUCKING HATE THIS MOTHERFUCKING CENSOR!!! D:<)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 pm

((>WW: Yeah he's all sorts of nefarious. Trying to get past Eridan will probably end better. And steal the rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty. DO IIIIIIIT))

((OJ, just 3 things *cough*incomingquotower*cough*

1: You're 5 posts away from your second devilpost.

2: I LOVE THAT FUCKIN CENSOR

3: where's Inny again?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

>WW: Yeah he's all sorts of nefarious. Trying to get past Eridan will probably end better. And steal the rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty. DO IIIIIIIT

thats right, never trust a prospitian

you look to the grey lady to see if she has been been distracted sufficiently by the prospitan for you to sneak past
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:33 pm

((1. Indeed))

((2. Well, I freaking hate it))

((3. Inny is curently "somewhere"))

((Did we solve the "Who's playing as mobsterswap!PS?" problem?))

((Once we solved this they might try to contact Calliope))

((Why are you asking))

((>That guy just saved your live, didn't you just ask for a "knight" to save you?))

((>Also, look at that friendly smile and swoon. That's what classy ladies are supposed to do))

EDIT:
((Who has two thumbs and figured out how censoring stuff works and has thus fixed the gun issue?))

(( m- (^_^) -m THIS guy))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 pm

((1: are you planning something or shall you just let it happen))

((2: RTPNS actually sounds half-decent))

((3:Wasn't Sand supposed to do that

and I'm asking because the Hive Mind of Sloog has noticed that we've lost track of him i'm not even sure if he's still in the same area as Scout and Detective or not))

((>WW: Do NOT swoon. Do NOT swoon. Under NO circumstances should you do what a classy lady should. THE EPITOME OF CLASSY WOULD NOT APPROVE.))

((>And he's not a knight, no way, probably a bard or prince or SOMETHING stupid-looking))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:53 pm

((1. Not much is planned besides the fact that they were supposed to help Calliope uncover what Yggdrasil is planning))

((2. Lets agree to disagree))

((3. Hmm, he might have, I'd need to check...))

((And no, they went away and losing track of them was what was supposed to happen because we didn't know how to handle them because of the Havoc incident at that point))

((>No way, he's WAY to handsome to be either of those, no doubt he's your knight in shining armor, here to rescue you from the mugger and protect you from whatever the grey one is planning on doing))

((>So get swooning already))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 pm

*Eridan is confused for a moment but, not one to care much for the death of a random mugger, quickly recovers*
*He decides attacking the-wait she's a girl? Huh, must be all those layers of muck. Anyway, attacking her now seems like a poor decision. The surprise calmed him down a bit anyway*

ah it wwas nothin she just pulled a childish prank on me
(*He gestures at the filth*)
i doubt that guy wwas here to compliment her sense a humor though
good shot evven if its pretty easy if they got their back turned to you

*It dawns on him the guy could have just shot him in the leg. He doesn't trust him in the slightest*
*He keeps an eye on the other carapacian, since he has a feeling the newcomer is going to pull something once either of them bails. He keeps Ahab's Malodorous Socks at the ready*

((Also I don't understand I removed that censor ages ago it's not in the list what.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:12 pm

((1: I mean for your devilpost))

((2: well whatever happens i'm still saying RTPNS))

((3: Ah, right. But srsly, NOW WHAT))

((>HE MAY BE HANDSOME BUT ON THE INSIDE HE'S PROBABLY PRINCE OF LIFE OR SOMETHING YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IT MEANS HE KILLS PEOPLE AND WEARS STRANGE CLOTHING))

((Ninja'd. Yes. Yes you did. And that's an interesting weapon you have there, Finface.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Ah, I see. In that case allow me to make up for this prank. I am not sure how much cleaning clothes such as this would cost but I'd gladly pay for it if you want. If I do that you'd surely forgive her for this silly little prank, won't you?

The man smiles again with a warm smile and puts away his gun.

((When I looked the censor was there and I went and removed it))

((1. No))

((2. Very well))

((3. Not sure but this isn't the right place to discuss this))

((>No, look how friendly he's being, there is no way this gentleman could be anything then nice, right?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:27 pm

((1: Good OJ, best devilpost))

((2: ok then))

((3: TO CHATTERBOX))

((>WW FOR FUCKS SAKE

MURDER

STRANGE CLOTHES

WEIRD FONT

A8SCOND LIKE THE WIND))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:32 pm

((1. Yes mspa ))

((3. Yes))

((>WW FOR FUCKS SAKE

SAVER

GOOD LOOKING

-this part was removed because it was way to meta-

SWOON LIKE A LADY))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next