NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:12 am

((two questions: is WW male or female?))

((And is WW one of the souls or just a random carapacian?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am

((random carapacian and female))

((she may also be the main character in a fanventure that i am trying to make happen right in this thread

because we all know this thread will die otherwise once eridan gets the killer))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 am

((So))

((A female carapacian...))

((in the slums...))

((Where a psychopath is going around murdering female carapacians...))

(( :twisted: ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:02 am

((oh please ww would kick your souls ass and sell it to eridan for ALL THE MONEY))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 pm

((I doubt it))

((But Eridans best chance to find my soul is obviously if another Carapacian gets attacked))

((I would love for that carapacian to be your WW but if you don't want to risk her life I can of course use a random female NPC))

((But seriously, if you'd allow my to have my soul "attack" WW, that'd be awesome))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:46 pm

((>WW: Sneak attack. Of doom.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm

((Hold on. WW thinks Eridan is female? >:I ))

*Eridan searches the area for clues. Obviously, he's not very successful.*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

((dude ever since ww showed up i have been describing the undead monkey as female))

>WW: Sneak attack. Of doom.

you are about to do this when you hear the sound of footsteps behind you, you turn around and scream when you see who it is

((ok this is my answer oj, the guy ww sees is your evil soul if you want))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:57 pm

((Hold on silck isn't it a bit weird for the killer to strike twice at the same spot?))
((Unless it's not actually the killer she's screaming at and you red-herring'd me.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 pm

((>WW: Break through the boundaries imposed upon you by logic. Suddenly develop the ability to pumpkin enemies away.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

((Hehe, no, I won't hake it that easy for you Slick, if you're willing to have my soul interact with you, I'll make it happen in a far more fitting way))

A Large Dersite has snuck up on WW and has raised his hand to strike WW with a wooden club.

((Have some random mugger instead))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:01 pm

((Either I can't read or silck edited his post. :I ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:07 pm

((Why, what did you think Slicks post said?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Quote :
((ok this is my answer oj, the guy ww sees is your evil soul if you want))
((I think he added the part behind the comma, which covers what I said in the post after his.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:19 pm

(( I just asked him, he can't come on and post himself but he says he didn't edit that in.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 pm

((Then I guess I'm a huge derp. :I ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:24 pm

((well duh you are eridan ofcourse you are a derp mspa ))

you see a giant dersite with a very large club and back away quickly from him

((hey is eridan still here? if he is have ww back into him by accident))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:54 pm

((Yes he is. ...Still there I mean. 3:I ))

*Someone bumps into Eridan and he immediately turn around and points his rifle at his her head*

oh FUCK no im NOT lettin you steal any more a my shit

*Sees the mugger*

oh

((I was going to make him grab her but then I remembered he only has one arm and he's holding his rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty. :I ))
((Also pointless question is WW a prospitian or a dersite?))

((EDIT: btw Eridan doesn't know she actually stole his stuff (he doesn't even know that stuff is gone) but he got a bit paranoid and now thinks anyone who touches him is a thief.))

((How do my posts get so long? :I ))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:42 pm

The mugger notices the gun and decides that this is NOT worth it. He absconds.

Last edited by OverlordJ on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : This censor is really silly and i assure you I do NOT love it. Seriously.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 pm

you are now at the feet of the man who you stole from

you jump into his arms crying in thanks that he saved you

you also pick his pockets and find that yes there was more money where that came from

you turn from him and run away with a (mostly) heartfelt thanks and a promise to make it up to him

> what do?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 am

The mugger watches the woman and the guy with the gun.

He hides in the shadow and follows the woman. He snuck up on her once, he can do it again. He just has to be careful not to be noticed and also not to leave her out of his eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:02 am

((> Dodge the inevitable rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty fire))

((>Also there's totally a mugger planning to go after you juuuuuuuust sayin))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 am

uh
youre wwelcome i guess

*Eridan decides to move to the next scene, hoping it'll be less downtrodden*
*It just so happens this lies in the direction WW (and her pursuer) went*
*He makes sure not to touch anyone on the way there. Filthy thieving peasants*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 pm

>Also there's totally a mugger planning to go after you juuuuuuuust sayin

what?

you look behind you and see no one following you

you shrug, obviously you were mistaken

still

better safe then sorry

you scamper up the nearest drainpipe onto the rooftops and watch the alleyway

what do?

>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:30 pm

((>get something icky and chuck it at the troll with the purple cape that you just robbed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next