NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:15 pm

also you might want a gamzee avatar

and yeah keep in mind you never went sober so no one has any real reason to hate you

right havoc?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Also, we had a Gamzee once before, though they didn't post much. Last we've seen a PastImaginary!Pickle Inspector was bringing them from the afterlife to the imaginary realm, but if you want to start someplace else, that'd be fine, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Pssssssssst Royalpawn, I can have Doze mysteriously have one of the souls in his antique shop...
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:11 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
also you might want a gamzee avatar

and yeah keep in mind you never went sober so no one has any real reason to hate you

right havoc?
Rawr
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm

I can dig the PastImaginary!Pickle Inspector bringing Gamzee to the imaginary realm.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Awesome, you can find the "The Imaginary City"-thread under the "Outside of Town" part of the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Alright thanks.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 pm

you need your colour codes shadow

anyone know gamzee's colour code?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm

000099 i believe
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 pm

And we have a Gyamzee! I guess I did miss something over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:21 pm

also apparently we have a vriska though they have yet to post anyway, even here

so how was your weekend?

got up to anything nice?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, I spent ten dollars on some cheap skullcandy brand ear buds to replace my ancient headphones that broke recently. I also went to the first bakery I've ever been to.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:33 pm

wait

first bakery?

how old are you?

i mean

BAKERIES

i went to my first one on the first day i went to school, me and my mum got doughnuts

mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

I'm probably younger than several people here, but I'm not like, 13. I mean a REAL bakery. Where you step in and suddenly, BAM. There must have been hundreds of thousands of loaves of bread back there in the kitchen. It wasn't even really a kitchen. More of a factory/warehouse for the most delicious things you've ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Homestuck_colour_guide___needs_updating__by_hanadoodles-d4w611j
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

ooh thats useful

and wow that sounds amazing mindfang!

i have yet to go somewhere like there

although there was that one pizza restaurant that had the ovens right next to the tills
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm

I knew a bakery kind of like that near where I lived.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 am

Apologies for being gone, weekend's hectic.

Minor quibble with the summary uH posted earlier: Doc's story is out of order.

As I recall it, the order goes like this (along with some slight extra details on how the overclock works):

Doc learns of Caliborn's arrival
Doc goes to the Mansion, blows up some underlings and then saves Nepeta from the vault
Doc goes to Kanaya, dropping off Nepeta and one of the two flares (the first one was mysteriously lost a while ago--so he made another), then heads to the Secret Place thinking there might be answers there
Caliborn ganks Nepeta and Kanaya before they can react and use the flare, then goes to the Secret Place and taunts Doc with their unconscious bodies
Doc overclocks/goes nova (novaclocks?), superimposing (some of?) the Green Sun on top of himself to supercharge his powers at the cost of slowly merging into the Green Sun and thus gradually ceasing to exist
Doc gets the flare he left with the duo, uses Space Shenanigans to cut the bystanders off from Caliborn, and assaults the cherub by predicting his movements perfectly even accounting for time travel (I was originally going to have him make lava erupt from the ground but the fight didn't last long enough for that to be a thing).
Caliborn runs away, ends up getting fragged by Droog, Mansion begins to crumble
As he fades, Doc goes to the Mansion, saves a bunch of people from falling to their deaths, then comes up with an idea: he turns the flare inside out (inverts it, so to speak), which apparently does weird things with Void that wipe out his powers and therefore cuts him off before he ceases to exist--Doc's vision and memory are both functions of his omniscience, so he also becomes blind and amnesiac.

And also, later, Doc eventually ends up being "accidentally" (meaning contrived pseudo-metagaming on my part--I still wish I had thought of a better way to go about this) reminded of Matchsticks, which triggers a few memories--and he learns that he has to detonate the other flare to regain some of his power. Its location is still unknown, however!

"OVERPOWERED AS ALL GET OUT" is completely accurate tho. Doc made horrorterror!Lord English run away. That should speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:06 am

I have a confession to make, I have never finished reading Problem Sleuth.
(Ya, I'm probably going to go read it now and is the complete series of PS in paperback now on my to buy list, maybe)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 am

yeah i have not read it and in all honesty it does not seem my thing

which is odd considering i love this and homestuck

but ever time i sit down to read it i just

do not read it

:/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Ive read both...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:59 pm

MeaninglessImagination77 wrote:
Pssssssssst Royalpawn, I can have Doze mysteriously have one of the souls in his antique shop...
You mean as an employee? (Because a soul-in-a-jar is not what I'm looking for :P.)
Well, sure. But why would Eridan visit an antique shop? There already are 4 soul NPCs running around (and more to come, probably), Eridan just didn't meet them.
(But if you want to make any kind of NPC I'm not stopping you.)

WWWWED? (wwhat wwould eridan do?)

...I'd go to the Sleuthfall offices, but there's only 1 member active and...well... :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Hehehe I guess it might be a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 pm

nah go for it

just make sure this soul is ~eeeeevvvvviiiiiilllllll~
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:30 pm

The OP is now on the first page in Chatterbox 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next