NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:56 pm

You can find all of them here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/1nf7ss/

Also, depending on timezone shenanigans; happy new year! :D

EDIT: Now it's official here! :)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:27 am

Yeah they're all really awesome :Q
My personal favourite is the Ace of Wands which has a really nice piece with Kanaya entrusting the wwhite wwands to Eridan, but there's some really awesome ones done by Shelby Cragg (aka Calliope) too but aahh they're just all amazing
Totally worth it

EDIT: Oh right yeah, Happy New Years everyone (or did I say that in my other post wwatevs dgaf)!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:10 am

Happy ew Year. Also, I'd buy the shit out of those cards.

There were three pictures that included them all back in the kickstarter, let me see if I can find them.

I prefer to look at them for a quick look, though those scans are obviously bigger.

EDIT:
BOOM:
You're:
Welcome:
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:25 am

Spoiler:

For posterity.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:33 am

Nepkat, Ship of Space.
Forever.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Where is this video?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Well, I can't seem to find it right now, I'll post it when I stumble upon it thenext time.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:29 pm

just a heads up i wont be on at all tomorrow or sunday

and oj you STILL havent posted as NB!

come on man! this is starting to die we need everyone we can to keep it going i dont want to see it die!
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 am

Part of the reason it's quiet is because I need Scales to get back so I can do Flarequest 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:28 am

sparkingLife wrote:
Part of the reason it's quiet is because I need Scales to get back so I can do Flarequest 2014.

FLAREQUEST 2014

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 02253
You are now Doc Scratch, Alternia's FIRST GUARDIAN and an ex-officer of an indestructable demon known as LChatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Ord English.

You have recently lost your powers due to your help in defeating the previously mentioned LChatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Ord English and are now looking for a FLARE to regain your powers. Recently you have enlisted the help of the LEPRECHAUN MINION known as Matchsticks to retrieve your FLARE.

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 am

Kinda randomly vascillating on-topic / off-topic, I always assumed Doc Scratch stopped doing that energy flashing thing when he passed on some of his omnipotence to Sn0wman.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 am

I assumed he stopped doing it when he lost his powers.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

silckenSoul wrote:
just a heads up i wont be on at all tomorrow or sunday

and oj you STILL havent posted as NB!

come on man! this is starting to die we need everyone we can to keep it going i dont want to see it die!
Let's start the the hospital stuff on monday then.
Fuck that's when school starts again. ;_;

Last edited by royalPawn on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Bahaha that was perfect.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 pm

ok thanks pawn thats kind of you

and yeah once oj posts as nb i think thats every spot where people are alive actually posting except for the farm

mindfang could you get paint to respond at some point?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 am

I am sorry, I'll be back home soon and then I'll be more active again.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 am

hey. you. yeAh you. you reAlly thought you'D be Able to AvoiD me forever, DiDn't you? too bAD.

(So yeah, if you guys still need someone to be Ace Dick, I'd like to throw my hat down in disgust into the ring.  Is that 0kay with everyone, or am I going about this entirely the wrong way?)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 am

I would say you're hired but I don't know if I can say that.
But welcome to the forum anyway, I don't know if that actually entails anything }: D
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 am

We still do need an AD indeed.

Great to have you with us.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Woo, new guy! (Oh, Pawn, this is particularly relevant to you~)

Welcome to the dark carniFORUM i meant forum

As OJ said, we'll be glad to answer any questions, so if you have them, ask away.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
I would say you're hired but I don't know if I can say that.
But welcome to the forum anyway, I don't know if that actually entails anything }: D

OverlordJ wrote:
We still do need an AD indeed.

Great to have you with us.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Shaula wrote:
Woo, new guy! (Oh, Pawn, this is particularly relevant to you~)

Welcome to the dark carniFORUM i meant forum

As OJ said, we'll be glad to answer any questions, so if you have them, ask away.

Thanks guys! If it's at all possible, could I receive a SparkNotes-like recap of recent events? I'm not really sure where to start, and I thought a quick summary might help me get AD where/when he needs to be. Maybe PM it to me so we don't clutter the thread too much?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Uh.... Well.... Pretty much EVERYTHING happened... THough I shall attempt a timeline

- NNC fails at finding plans

- NNC raids Sleuthfall offices for booze or something

- Eridan is nightnighted

- shit gets real

- Death gets nightnighted at the casino then unnightnighted later without doing stuff making his nightnighting absolutely useless

- Death's unnightnighting causes a SHADOWSPOLSION

- Slick quits the crew

- Slick loses his powers

- Finface is unnightnighted

- Slick B comes into play by using Die's doll that falls apart the minute he comes in.

- Slick B reveals that he used the doll to go to where Lord English didn't exist.

-Lady Shipplish (Nepeta) found out that Caliborn is coming back or something and is part horrorterror

- Caliborn gets back to make shit get realer

- Caliborn kidnaps Nepeta and takes her powers

- Caliborn makes hundreds upon thousands of time clones

- DD make a deal with Death to get his Scythe and kicked Caliborn ass

- Slick B was absolutely useless and just stood there in his Yggdrasil ultimate form

- Doc Scratch and I believe CD raided Caliborn's castle

- Doc Scratch saves Nepeta

- CD blows the fuck up along with the castle

- Doc Scratch saves everyone and looses his powers

- DD kills Alpha Caliborn anticlimactically

- Death gets his Scythe back

- Slick A builds a farm and finds Ms. Paint

- Shipping ensues.

- The Devil joins Death to beef up security

- Eridan dies and kicks Death's game cabinet causing universes to die and Death to get incredibly pissed

- Eridan is sentenced to hell unless he finds some lost souls that escaped when the afterlife burned up during Death's SHADOWSPLOSION

- Begin Soulquest 2013

- Slick B and Jim(Pet horrorterror) Die

- The Devil makes a deal with Slick B that he won't destroy Jim if he sends one of his demons (Gluttony) to make sure he doesn't eat or hinder Eridan in his quest (Which jim is famous for)

- Gluttony appearifies with the now living Jim and does some stuff

- Gluttony makes a deal with Doc Scratch to boost him in his help with finding a previously made flare to restore Doc Scratches powers in return for a lot of food and drink

- Begin Flarequest 2014
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Our PS is so inactive we don't really even count him as being here anymore. Pickle has been shadowmagic'd into unconsciousness by Spades Slick. Eridan lost an arm in an epic battle with a horrorterror, who he has slain iirc (they tend to come back, but he's been nerfed by the Devil himself, I believe) and is also looking for nefarious souls that escaped from the afterlife. I'm sure you're very proud of him.

The city probably still shows signs of damage from the epic battle between us and a fuckton of Lord Englishes. He's dead, but the Felt theoretically continues their mobstery nefariousness.

In practice, Scratch is powerless, amnesiac, blind, and trying to regain his powers (and with that, his memory and the nigh-omnipotence that helps out with the 'no eyes since his head is just a cueball' thing) Crowbar, Sn0wman, and anyone else relatively competent aren't being RP'd by anyone, and really, there's almost no Felt at all. (Silck and I are planning to take on Itchy and Die as well as our other characters after the mobsterswap thing, to help out a little.)

The Crew is complete again after a series of characters-die-people-quit-related shenanigans. We are currently attempting to find the nefarious mobstery shadowmagicky versions of Team Sleuth (sans nefarious!AD, but we could make him show up too if you wanted, unless anyone else has any objections) that showed up via horrorterror stuff.

Non-nefarious, non-mobstery, non-shadowmagicky versions of the Crew, sans non-nefarious!HB, are at the Sleuths' office. Nothing really happened there yet.

Also some of the trolls are hanging out at the ice cream place.

Yes, I am aware that my summaries suck, but I'm just so used to being the only one that can be arsed to do them I'm typing one up anyway just in case. WHAT did I miss.

Edit: Ninja'd. I have some stuff you don't, and i focused on 'what is relevant now', so whatever, still posting this, might be useful.

And can I just say

Sand wrote:
- DD make a deal with Death to get his Scythe and kicked Caliborn ass

- Slick B was absolutely useless and just stood there in his Yggdrasil ultimate form

Yiss
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi dad 3:D

So yes I got brainwashed, killed by Caliborn who also blew up my marina, died again after being being dropped and swallowed by a horrorterror, enraged Death and got semi-doomed with eternal suffering, lost my arm and got mugged.
Also Equius is nowhere to be found.

wwhere wwere you dad

wwhere wwere you
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next