NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:20 am

Heh, thanks }:D
Here are my other ones, but I'm definitely the happiest about these characters because with the Midnight Crew there's a lot of room for artistic change to their appearances.
EDIT: wow that was a link fail lemme fix that shit fix'd
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:40 am

Oh man, this IS awesome!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 pm

It really is. Although it is a bit odd that Droog's smiling. Yes, yes, I know, my avatar, but still.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Shaula wrote:
It really is. Although it is a bit odd that Droog's smiling. Yes, yes, I know, my avatar, but still.

Actually, I wouldn't call it a smile so much as a smirk. A smirk that says something to the effect of, "You know you'll never be this classy."

Your pick as to whether I'm referring to the card or your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

I pick BOTH.

Anyway, I don't think there's anything in canon that talks about how often Droog deviates from the -_- face, so I go with fanon shit and fanon shit says he really doesn't do it. The avatar's just silly.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I do remember DD smirking all of once (shortly after "[S] Make her pay." iirc) in canon. There may have been others, but he does seem to be fairly stoic.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah, that's the only time I can remember too.

(Aww, Aradia's the only one that can make him stop -_-ing... except for Slick but Slick's methods usually result in something closer to Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 YIFCp)
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

Yeah it's supposed to be more a smirk similar to the Make Her Pay incident, but due to the whole 'black face white lines' thing it looks more like an open smile... the sort of inverted-colour lines thing is a lot harder to get in pencil than it is digitally. Even the regular -_- looks kinda weird.
So yeah, Ace is right on the money with the 'you'll never be this classy' thing, at least with what my intentions were.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Ah, I get it, my faces can have the completely wrong expression too sometimes.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Aaaaah those are so cute! c:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:13 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EAGBr
I found out what the Midnight Crew does in their free time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:59 am

Sandstriker wrote:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EAGBr
I found out what the Midnight Crew does in their free time

This seems completely accurate.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:15 am

DD is basically 'woah shit Deuce don't spill that shit on my stylish pink clothing'
And SS seems to have noticed romance in the distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:07 am

And I'm back from the Dea- Beach. Back from the Beach. What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 am

Well, I joined up, for one thing. (Hi, by the way.) Apart from that, I don't know much.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:38 am

I don't think anything that affects your character happened but great to see you back with us :)
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

Ahem. New topic.

MOBSTERSWAP STABDADS.

Snooping Scout and Kankri don't get along too well; Scout wants to train Kankri but the latter is too much of a pacifist, leading to tension.

Deadeye Detective is frustrated because Damara is rebellious, but after she was kidnapped by Doc Scratch's Fuzz, they've learned to respect each other a little more.

Heavy Brawler may or may not have taught Rufioh everything he knows about romance. Whether this was a good thing or not remains to be seen.

Cheerful Demoman thought Mituna had an accident playing with his explosives as a kid, but it turned out it was sabotage by English and Kurloz. Either way, he doesn't seem to mind Mituna's condition too much.

I NEED MORE HEADCANONS.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:19 am

Wait what
Alpha trolls
How much exactly is there that I do not know
EDIT: Oh also I finished those cards
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 am

This has nothing to do with the RP. I'm just creating some discussion. NNC's been really quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 am

I always headcanoned the Alpha trolls as being raised by the remaining Felt in a stabdad context, basically along the lines of
Damara = Crowbar because rust colouring, devotion to Lord English
Rufioh = Sawbuck because riding like a mechanical bull
Mituna = Itchy because yellow colouring, rude and spazzy personality
Kankri = Matchsticks because red, putting out fires SICK BURNS
Meulin = Doze because catnipnaps
Porrim = Stitch because sewing, tends to look after the rest of their team
Latula = Quarters because the magic coin flip
Aranea = Clover becaause luck
Horuss = Cans because STRONG
Kurloz = Die because voodoo
Cronus = Fin because sharks
Meenah = Biscuits because baking
I'm still trying to change them around a bit because a lot of the Felt are just a bit too dumb to look after some of the really cool or smart Alpha trolls
Also my personal stabdads has Trace looking after Terezi (because it's basicall Lowbloods = Crew [Red], Midbloods = Felt [Green] and Highbloods = Sleuth [Blue]) because of their tracking abilities, so that's where he went
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 am

Life, did you come up with those on the spot or is that a thing elsewhere?

And I thought that, Mobsterswap notwithstanding, if the Alpha trolls get involved they go with their Beta counterparts. Yours fit rather well, though, although I'm far too fond of the 'official' Stabdads to have Trace take Terezi.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Trace could be a good fit with the investigating stuff, but I'm afraid Terezi might be too smart for him.

Also Shaula I found you on Find A Homestuck
If I take my bike I can visit you within 73 hours. :3
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Also Shaula I found you on Find A Homestuck
If I take my bike I can visit you within 73 hours. :3

What's "Find a Homestuck"? I couldn't find it on Google...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 pm

royalPawn wrote:
It's basically what it says, a tool for finding homestucks in your area.
You can add your own location with "additions".

Oh, nice. I guess I'll add mine in. Not too many registered from my city, though, it looks like. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next