NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm

I only put in the city no more details YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME

*hides from vengeful Eridans under roboti% pile*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm

No I just came up with all of that.

IDK how Trace and Latula would work out. Latula would probably end up taking after her Redglare side more than in A1, because it's TRACE. She eventually gets red shades that give her Trace's past-trail powers.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:18 am

Yeah I did Trace and Terezi because Terezi would just love eating his hat and they'd go investigating stuff together, also like Life said it would be pretty cool if they were able to enchant Terezi's glasses into a juju with Tracing powers or something (though all things considered their powers are pretty much exactly the same, since y'know, Trace isn't blind)
And I imagine Quarters and Latula could do some pretty cool stuff if they combined their juju coin and Knight of Mind powers

But yeah doesn't really matter if Terezi stays with Snowman in any case, all it would really mean would be that Trace was the only mobster out of everyone without a kid
Which would be pretty funny I guess
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:48 am

Wait, what about Eggs? I didn't see him on the list, does he not get a kid or am I just missing him?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 am

Wait, where the fuck is Eggs...
That's 15 Felt... Minus one for Terezi, minus one for Vriska... that's 13 Felt
Oh

Hrm... if Terezi was with Snowman still, that would leave two additional Felt
They could be the Cherubim's stabdads }:D
Nah that's stupid

Last edited by JakeMorph on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 am

The more I think about it, actually, it does make sense if Eggs doesn't have a kid. AFAIC he'd probably be way too stupid to know how to properly raise a child.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:04 am

I guess? The same goes for a lot of the Felt, though - Biscuits, for example. Undoubtedly in some of those cases it would be the kids looking after the leprechauns.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 am

'Tis a good point. I just think that Eggs is more of a "Chaotic Stupid" where Biscuits is just a "Neutral Stupid".

D&D alignment references ftw
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 am

I'm sorry I think I have to sigquote that that's just gold
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:09 am

JakeMorph wrote:
I'm sorry I think I have to sigquote that that's just gold

I'm honored. I'd like to thank TVTropes; I knew that spending eight hours a day browsing page after page on their site would come in handy one day!

:notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:14 am

My signature is complete }>:D
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:19 am

I am so sorry I kinda just ditched on you guys. Hopefully im still in this, and i plan to be here a lot lot lot more.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

Yooooo
Glad to have people back I guess
I'm kinda new though so I have no idea who is where and what is happening
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:35 am

This place has been awfully quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:57 am

Yes. Yes it has.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:46 pm

sorry ive had a lot of shit to deal with recently ill try to be on more often
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Thank you for the double post prevention apology.

With that out of the way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 pm

But thats actually scary though ;3; But Spades makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Man, this forum HAS been rather quiet lately...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Right, okay, SOMEONE THINK OF A COMPELLING SUBJECT FOR DISCUSSION AND/OR MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN IN THE RP

THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME MENTAL FOR AGES BUT NOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOTICING
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 pm

We are overdue on Flarequest. Scales, you around?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:52 am

I need Mindfang back to do anything in the Ice Cream Parlour.
I also want to be Die. Because Die is cool.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 am

"Welcome to die!" - Goliath, Borderlands 2
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 am

I imagine the RP could be livened up a bit if a few of us took some unused characters rite
Or like
We made a Jailbreak Prison in the city somewhere
I really want a Jailbreak Prison
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next