NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Spoiler:

Current Positions:

Nightnight Crew:
SS: Silckensoul
DD:
CD:
HB:
Ms.Paint:

Team Sleuthfall:
PS:
PI: OverlordJ
AD:Metafiction
HD:
NB:

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Doc Scratch: sparkingLife
Itchy: Shaula
Doze: MeaninglessImagination77
Trace: Tekkenfreak4
Clover: Sandstriker
Fin:
Die: JakeMorph/silckensoul
Crowbar: OverlordJ
Snowman:
Stitch:
Sawbuck:
Matchsticks:
Eggs:
Biscuits:
Quarters:
Cans:

Trolls:
Karkat: Neska
Aradia: Shaula
Sollux: tekkenfreak4
Tavros: JakeMorph
Vriska: TheBookwormBakery
Terezi: TheBookwormBakery
Gamzee:
Nepeta:uncertainHavoc
Kanaya: Metafiction
Eridan: royalPawn
Equius: tekkenfreak4
Feferi: uncertainHavoc

Other:
Death: Sandstriker
Calliope:
Lord English: BURNING IN HELL
Mobster Kingpin (?):

We are incorporating the Stabdads AU into this roleplay. For those unfamiliar with it, the trolls listed above have been adopted by various other characters. Most of the relationships are the same as exile-troll connections, but since there are some differences, here’s who gets who:

Spades Slick-Karkat
Diamonds Droog-Aradia
Clubs Deuce-Sollux
Hearts Boxcars-Tavros
Problem Sleuth-Kanaya
Pickle Inspector-Gamzee
Ace Dick-Eridan, Equius
Sn0wman-Terezi, Vriska
Death-Feferi
Nepeta is complicated. It COULD be Pickle, it COULD be the Felt.

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Typing Quirks:

Shadow Magic abilities:

Nightnight Crew's stats (names shamelessly stolen from Midnight Sleuth):

Stat boosters and reducers:

Leprechaun Romance:

also if for any reason you are going to be afk for a longish period of time, say for a holiday, you have to tell us here in the chatterbox so we know not to start ic conversations with your character

Original post, pre-threadsplit:

Last edited by Shaula on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:11 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : changed SO MANY THINGS in the list of who's who- Shau)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Hm, guess I'd better check it out once I'm done watching Sherlock/Attack On Titan/Cry Plays The Crooked Man/Legend of Korra season 2/The Avengers/Too Much Other Stuff.

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 pm

1) hentalia is apparently Homestucks Moirail /shrug

2) I could totally do Crowbar but I already have, uh, quite a few characters...

3) I am ready as soon as Scales is here by the way, Flarequest is basically ready to go
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 pm

The ones that DO something: NB, He Who Is In The Slums, presumably Inny once we find him, Pickle once he wakes up.

Slick's got WW and Scout doing stuff, both Slicks and Jim, and perhaps a Die.

I think you're fine, if you want to be Crow, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Simple solution, I will be away over the weekend (not saying I won't be in the forum, just not on my own computer) and if noone has any problem with it by Monday, then I'll take Crowbar, too.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Good plan.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:28 pm

yeah i think youd make a good crow and it would be cool to have the defacto leader of the felt
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:21 am

We need a Crow because Die is going to flip the fuck out when he sees all the shit that happened while he was in his other timeline so he's going to need his moirail around mspa
Or am I the only one here who ships Crowbar Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) 868636039 Die
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 am

JakeMorph wrote:
We need a Crow because Die is going to flip the fuck out when he sees all the shit that happened while he was in his other timeline so he's going to need his moirail around mspa
Or am I the only one here who ships Crowbar Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) 868636039 Die

I'd think the Crowbar x Die thing is more of a "diamond star rainbow" thing tbh. mspa

oh god does this make me a shipper i certainly hope not
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:01 am

Wait
I need to find that grid of Leprechaun charms, I haven't even written down my Leprechaun romance analysis yet
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:02 am

There's a handy key in the OP of this thread as to the meanings. Not a grid per se, but it helps.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:06 am

Yeah I wanna do my own personal analysis tho
For the sake of those fanfics I never write
EDIT: Oh right, yeah, the Playing Card masterpost is a thing now
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:32 am

wow these cards are epic!

and if you think your die needs his moirail now just wait till this timeline's die comes in

yeah i still want to play die but i dont want to take him from you

oh also i should say i might not be on this evening or most of tomorrow, i gotta work again

chances are itll be the same for every week now i really need the money
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

Two Dies will be hella
The two Dies will just keep multiplying
Dies will be streaming in from every timeline
Until
Everyone
is
Dies

((Dibs being Die A tho))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:52 am

Heh, I could totally RP as a Die, too, I already do that on the Minebent server.

And yeah, feel free to share Leprechaun romance headcanons.

And the cards are great Jake
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:29 pm

jake you said you came from an alternate timeline you cant be die a

and i earmarked him a while ago so i think i should still get him at some point when i get rid of scout
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:45 pm

They can BOTH be from an alternate timeline.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:40 pm

I say everyone gets his/her/its own Die. :mspa?:
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Why don't we just
roll
a
die 8)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm gonna send that to Zorc. You may begin betting on whether it brings him back or not.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:32 pm

I just realised, if we have two Dies...
...that's Boxcars
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
I just realised, if we have two Dies...
...that's Boxcars

OMG Die is doomed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) LA9FUbP

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) 3984937671 igraphy
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 am

Your question mark is backwards mspa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 am

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) 8yEx0s6
Fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next