NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:24 pm

they didnt go back because they couldnt, we were working off the 'no adult trolls are allowed on alternia' thing, at least that is what i thought and i had yet to see anything from anyone saying anything against that, hell im pretty sure we talked about this when havoc was discussing her backstory for nepeta
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Wait you're saying they're because they're adults? That doesn't make any sense. Besides the fact that they are still kids, adult trolls aren't just send off to a random corner of the universe, they go conquer planets for the Empire.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:01 pm

ok for some reason we adopted them and took them world

leave it down to shenanigans
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm

The answer is ALWAYS shenanigans.

EDIT:

So in light of Scales' continued absence I've decided Matchsticks got separated from Doc somehow (people tend to get lost in this town, you get used to it). As such, I'm not really sure how to proceed just yet. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:17 am

Maybe try to find other members of the Felt for your quest?

HINT HINT
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 am

Wow okay so the Midnight City is not on Alternia
That is completely why I misunderstood all of that
And I'm sorry if you'd already said that, I obviously didn't pick up on it }:/
I blame OJ completely for this because I asked him and that is what he said and I may or may not have considered that his answers may not have been entirely reliable for whatever reason due to my mind being addled by Deathquest Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 409672849
Spoiler:
Well anyway all that makes some kind of pseudo-sense to me now thanks
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:36 am

ok that good you understand it sorry its been so confusing (^^")
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:26 pm

The Lucidstuck thread just got locked because of all the discussion.
I'm not sure if to be upset or amused.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:41 pm

wait what the fuck happened to lucidstuck?

did it go on haitus or something?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Basically, too much reader participation => chaos => trolling dipshits => mod locking thread.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:04 pm

ah blimey
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Yeah, it really stinks. I wonder if IP will find another way to continue the adventure?
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:08 pm

It's probably just a precautionary measure, the MSPAF mods do this all the time. They'll probably let it sit for a while to let everyone settle down, then unlock the thread in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:40 pm

If the thread did get permalocked, we could probably invite iP to continue it here. Would be a massive hit to viewership but it'd be better than canceling it.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Also, I've been trying to create a new forum for Lucidstuck roleplaying, here and some suggestions for it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 pm

.... What's Lucidstuck?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

What's Lucidstuck? WHAT'S LUCIDSTUCK?

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 06239_2

No seriously though go read Lucidstuck.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm

... okay?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am

It's just another adventure.
An adventure in which things happen.
I haven't got that far into it myself yet but as far as I know it's bascially this really vaguely SBURB-esque adventure set within the dreams of these kids and it's basically about dreaming inside dreams and dying inside dreams and all this meta dream shit. And horror shit. I think.

I hope that was not rage-inducing or stupid for anyone here who actually knows what it is
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Nah, I think it's alright.

Also, I just realised we apparently have 52 registered users.

Guys.

GUYS.

Meta you're the 52nd user congratulations
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm

JakeMorph wrote:
It's just another adventure.
An adventure in which things happen.
I haven't got that far into it myself yet but as far as I know it's bascially this really vaguely SBURB-esque adventure set within the dreams of these kids and it's basically about dreaming inside dreams and dying inside dreams and all this meta dream shit. And horror shit. I think.

I hope that was not rage-inducing or stupid for anyone here who actually knows what it is

Fairly accurate.
Except for the "just another adventure" part, since it's an adventure of vastly superior quality than the average.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

sorry guys its that time of the week again i gotta go work and i cant use computer till sunday sorry again
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Shaula wrote:
Meta you're the 52nd user congratulations

Yay.

*detonates party popper*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

*Detonates celebratory C4*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 pm

I... I think I'll just take clover now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next