NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:48 pm

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
MY SHIPS ARE CONFLICTING AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(To clarify, I ship both Karezi and Katnep, but more Karezi, so this is going to be interesting.)

Oh my glob, we can fight over Neska in AND out of canon now!

>:33
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm

I remember that being mentioned before, actually...

Screw fighting over her, we should let her choose for herself.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 pm

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
I remember that being mentioned before, actually...

Screw fighting over her, we should let her choose for herself.

Since when have the opinions of the person being fought over ever mattered before? mspa

No but yeah, I wouldn't want to force anything on Neska! If she ships Karezi, then we can figure out something to make the deal not work! (At least I think we can, not sure how solid Ygg's deals are)
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:55 pm

I think Neska's ambivalent, actually, but I'm not entirely sure. You'd have to ask her.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm

well terezi can always make a deal with yggdrasil for the same thing
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 pm

I feel like that would go either one of two ways:

1) She makes the deal and what even happens when two conflicting deals are made?

2) She tries to outwit the Horrorterror which WON'T go well

I also feel like Terezi probably wouldn't even consider making the deal. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 pm

I feel Terezi isn't as desperate as Nepeta would be? I mean, Nepeta just never connected with KK, and she desperately wanted to (See every canon interaction ever)
Terezi and KK talked all the time in canon, and had multiple emotional moments together. Hell, in a doomed timelines they were holding hands when they died (Although that's still a doomed timeline~)

So purrhaps we should find another way? Again this is all just speculation, since I haven't even talked to Neska yet
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 pm

well excuse me for trying to get more souls for ygggdrasil! xD

and yeh whatever happens its up to everyone involved first
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:07 am

Okay, so my netbook, which I've been using most of the time so I can be out in the living room instead of hiding under my bed, is having some serious issues right now: navigation keys wonky and a bunch of my letters (most of my vowels) aren't working (uH, this is why my messages came out weird!).
I'm letting it rest, in case it's just confused (yes, computers can get confused), in the hopes that it will recover and I won't have to take it in to be repaired.

In the meantime, this means I may not be on as much (depends on how much I leave my room today) and NO PESTERCHUM: I have not been able to get the mac version to work on my mac mini.

As far as shipping Karkat goes, I've never really been a shipper at all. And as I am female and am not used to playing guys, even what could be appropriate for Karkat will be weird for me and take some getting used to (though since troll relationships are nearly "anything goes" it'd really only be dealing with girls fighting over the character I'm portraying that would be weird).
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:31 am

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
MY SHIPS ARE CONFLICTING AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(To clarify, I ship both Karezi and Katnep, but more Karezi, so this is going to be interesting.)
As do I.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 am

i ship kakrezi pale so that leaves my red ship for karkles open for nep to fill

and yeah i can imagine your problems neska, im actually surprised how easy it is for me to play the part of yggdrasil and WW
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 am

Expect Karkat to be alternately oblivious and flustered when dealing with the girls . . . 'cause I've got nothing else to go with . . .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

thats fine

and yeah we can keep it at oblivious and flustered, unless nep makes the deal, which if youre uncomfortable about youre character being romantically obsessed with nep we probably wont do
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 am

I really don't think I could pull off romantically obsessed in any persona . . . so it would certainly be easier for me to not do that . . .
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 am

I greatly enjoy playing characters that are different from me, as such I've played as women before. The only woman I rp as here is NB though, and I don't know how well I am doing her
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 am

ok thats fine neska we dont need to make that deal then

ygg and nep still have one deal to make

and oj we should start up the end of mobster switch now that nep is back
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 am

Okydoky
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm

ok so to those who have good observation skills, and also those who read this post, i have added a thing to my sig

if you speak these words you will summon yggdrasil to you but the only way that your character will know the words is if we have had interactions in the past, in which case you will subconsciously know them and will begin to utter them if you require my presence

and yes to those who find it familiar i ripped it from the same place i got my inspiration for yggdrasil

which is here
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:40 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
oj we should start up the end of mobster switch now that nep is back

I'd like to wait untill Havoc has talked to nick, it'd be great if we get Calliope back as well for the end of it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

thats a very good point we can wait till then
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Once again I don't know where to drop Eridan. :I
I'd like to go to the ice cream parlor since he's looking for Vriska plus there's other trolls as well but on the other hand our Vriska, being the one he would focus on right now, hasn't been on in ages so I'd just get myself stuck.
Maybe I could join in at the arcade since she was there too but the people there might not be the ideal group to interact with. :I

also
silckenSoul wrote:
sorry for the double post but http://flappy2048.com/

i got 21/2097152

beat my score ladies and gents
it's on
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Pawn you should try the arcade. Y'know, cuz you're supposed to be going after souls? Be careful though, cuz this soul is generally OP and can pretty much only be beaten with the help of a Sin, if that. Surprise would also help
Also Ygg is there and she seems to be interested in the soul, but I don't know how far she'd go to get it
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Actually, she's probably one of the few souls Eridan could immediately spot, so that might even accomplish something for once.
Yeah, I guess I'll do that.

Also, 26/67108864
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EgjuDuz_KqXPcJT6zJaMoQnxXsYxuWOrhziHRg8Sul5Eo9YhH2Mbcm-52u2B0O0M8m8f1uV7J1WDewC8j1SLh74AJFlqWqQn6TEZr-WD9Wnbg_kemouTC6xkdLyU1bvpJw

#smug

Last edited by royalPawn on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

please pawn i kept playing and i stopped at like 30 or something i dunno i got bored
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Crap now I either have admit defeat or play a completely uncool amount of time to beat that.

...Well played, silck.

Last edited by royalPawn on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next