NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:58 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Be Darth Vader.

I don't have a red sabre nor the mask. Plus, there will probably already be one.
I do have a green and a blue sabre (and also a double red one) so I guess I could be a Jedi if I pick up some sort of brown cloak, perhaps.

*scribbles*

silckenSoul wrote:
you could just be a mc member and just say youre an average mobster?

That could work. Hm, what'd I need? A suit, which shouldn't be too hard to find, maybe stitch the appropriate symbol on it if I can do that without damaging it. Then a hat that is more or less similar... And a plastic knife I suppose? (Since HB and CD won't work too well with my build and I have no clue where to get a cuestick.)

*scribles*

Oh, and it turns out I need it by Friday, not Thursday. (This whole event is a chaotic mess.)

Thanks for the tips guys I appreciate it. :)

EDITOOPS: Um...isn't Moriarty literally a guy in a suit (or other everyday clothing)? I mean, it'd be cool if I could get someone to follow me and point a laser pen at people as I threaten them with shitty voice acting but I don't think that is very likely.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Firstly, he's a guy in a suit WITH A SKULL TIE.
Secondly, yes, that would be cool.
Thirdly, isn't Slick... just a guy in a suit (and fedora)? Unless you intend to make a carapace in one week.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Shaula wrote:
Firstly, he's a guy in a suit WITH A SKULL TIE.
Oh.

Shaula wrote:
Secondly, yes, that would be cool.
Heck yes it would.

Shaula wrote:
Thirdly, isn't Slick... just a guy in a suit (and fedora)? Unless you intend to make a carapace in one week.
Shaula you of all people should know how important hats are.
(Suits are worn by people all the time, but you barely see any hats at all. (Not where I live at least.) This is important for the psychological distinction between an everyday outfit and a costume.) The More You Know 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm

So you don't have the fedora people there? I thought it was a thing everywhere that isn't Warsaw.

(speaking of costumes there's this almost perfectly innocuous-looking old guy I've seen in the store that dresses in black and wears a homburg should i be concerned)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Nope, no fedoras. Only the occasional cap.

(yes probably)

(Ooh, if I pick Slick I could do the eyepatch/scar, too!)
(Wait hold on whAT DO I DO WITH MY GLASSES)
(DAMNIT IM GONNA BE BLIND ALL DAY)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Nope, no fedoras. Only the occasional cap.

(yes probably)

(Ooh, if I pick Slick I could do the eyepatch/scar, too!)
(Wait hold on whAT DO I DO WITH MY GLASSES)
(DAMNIT IM GONNA BE BLIND ALL DAY)
Ha... you posted at 4:13 PM at my timezone...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Someone should update the roster...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Glasses!Slick is actually an interesting idea.

Although I've seen quite a few portrayals of DROOG with glasses. And a cuestick isn't necessary- just carry around cards instead, that could work.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Clubs Deuce with Sollux glasses...
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:19 pm

HB in a wheelchair?
No takers?
}:(
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Ok, I feel stupid, what does eue mean in emoticon?
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Well u is supposed to be a smiley mouth, because Die's range of faces are basically;
0u0 = happy
0n0 = sad
0#0 = neutral
So the e eyes are supposed to be like... kinda squinted eyes? So like;
eue = kinda like a smiling glare or something... supposed to be a kinda angry/happy expression to show kismesitude but in retrospect I actually have no idea what that face would look like IRL
ene = kinda sadder than the other sad face I guess? Like the other one is sorta just distressed or whatever but this one is almost crying
e#e = basically just like a normal glare I guess
TBH I don't even know facepalm
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 am

I took it as a glare, so I guess I was right. The "e"s look like lowered eyes.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 am

Sorry I haven't been here for two days, I had internet issues, let me try and catch up with what happened.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 am

I completely forgot what I was even doing with Tavros
What was I even doing with Tavros

Where even is Tavros
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 am

tav should still be being confident in the ice cream parlour
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 am

Being confident
Of course
What else can Tavros do apart from be confident

EDIT:
OKAY APPARENTLY I NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS
BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT DEATH AND HIS QUEST FOR TEA FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS AND I HAVE FINALLY SNAPPED
SO
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE
ARE THEY ON ALTERNIA
IS THE SESSION WHICH CREATED THE EXILES IMPORTANT AT ALL
IF THE SESSION DID NOT INVOLVE THE TROLLS THEN WHY IS THE ENTIRE TROLL RACE IN THE AFTERLIFE EXCEPT FOR THE TROLLS WHO PLAYED SGRUB
those are my questions thankyou in advance for kindly answering them while i just keep reading these threads i mean seriously death is everywhere why does everyone want a boat i am confused
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Oh gog he's reading them
Okay here come the answers
Unorganised chaos
They're in Midnight City which was on alternia in HS
No
Shenanigans
And boats are very useful things
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:45 pm

death is everywhere because there is a secret government conspiracy slowly killing insects on a regular basis and death shows up to bring them back to life mspa

and yeah sgrub never happened and the only reason all the other trolls are dead is because of a plot line havoc created to explain why nepeta gained le's powers 

and they arent all killed just the ones living on alternia, the massive multiple-galaxy-wide empire created by )-(ic is still a thing that exists, its just all the trolls stuck on alternia that got killed by le

and oj asking here as well, can you post as inny in the slums? or can life post as whoever he controlled

id like to keep this place alive in more than two places
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Guys I just came from the library, which is next to a cathedral, and when I walked out the bells started playing the Pirates of the Caribbean main theme.
Everything is awesome.

Shaula wrote:
Glasses!Slick is actually an interesting idea.

Although I've seen quite a few portrayals of DROOG with glasses. And a cuestick isn't necessary- just carry around cards instead, that could work.

True, but I think I'm going with Slick anyway. Partially because I can wear an eye patch, and partially because my mom decided to buy a suit while I was in school instead of on our shopping trip tomorrow and it has those flap Slicks has has but Droogs doesn't..
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

...lapels?

And didn't Havoc say something about those being dead as well?

Although, it IS Havoc, I can never be sure if stuff she said is actually a thing or not...

Edit: OFF PLANET TROLLS being dead. Not lapels.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm

yeah i dont remember her saying anything about that and because offworld trolls being alive has no impact in the canon of this story, because the only thing that affects the canon of the story is lady shiplish back story, i think we should just retcon that so there are trolls offworld, just none on alternia anymore, i also think it would make more sense that the midnight city is on a different planet to alternia?

im pretty sure we agreed it was a seperate planet 

i think
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Firstly I do remember her complaining that they must all be dead

Secondly yes ftgo retcons

thirdly it being a seperate planet actually makes less sense? And I don't remember that.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Okay so…
1) The exiles came from some session in the Troll universe, but it wasn't the trolls (irrelevant)
2) The exiles' defence portals decided to land on Alternia anyway like a motherfucker (plotline logic)
3) The empire is still alive but homeland Alternia is dead because of LE, who also decided to go to Alternia rather than the other planet like a motherfucker (silly Caliborn)
So… assuming the ^above^ is what we go with, then that means Gl'Bgolyb must still be alive? Are the  other lusii still a thing, then?
Or LE could have just killed Glubby really quickly I guess. Which is undoubtedly possible.
EDIT: Wait so the only thing I don't understand currently is why the SGRUB trolls survived. I assume this is something to do with Nepeta?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:31 pm

nononono

listen 

1. there was never a game

s___b was never a thing

derse and prospit existed somewhere else in the universe

2. again no game, what happened is that for some reason we never decided on the dersites and stuff moved from derse and prospit and came here

3. thats havocs thing i dont know why le showed up there

4. the sgrub trolls survived because of the whole 'grown up trolls are kicked offworld' thing, they were put up for adoption and we adopted them

i think that explains everything well, if you need to understand something we can explain better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next