NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:50 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:45 am

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
SINGING THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG
(yes I did just lesmis the birthday wishes)
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:02 am

. . . so I get oppressed French people for my b-day?
. . . do they come with French wine, cheese, and baguettes?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:06 am

Yes, yes they do.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:27 am

they also come with the most amazing hair ever!
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:43 am

Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:46 am

Alright here are OJ's picks:

Spoiler:

And happy birthday Neska! :D
Please stand by as I dig up some Karkats.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:56 am

I'm guessing this is a tradition here . . .
Cool, I get Karkat pics to go with my Frenchmen!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:10 am

yeh its our way of giving bday gifts because we cant exactly mail people presents
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:11 am

Yeah . . . perfectly understandable . . . and pics are cool!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:22 am

Alright here we go:
Pictures selected with no specific implications or ulterior motives whatsoever.

Spoiler:

Pfew! Karkat has so much great fanart it's ridiculous ':I
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:34 am

So Karkat with Vriska, Feferi, Vriska, Feferi, Terezi, Feferi, and Terezi . . . I hope that isn't a suggestion . . .

Awesome Action Karkat!

Karkat Hates Everyone: A new sitcom!

Cute little hand-drawn Karkat . . .

. . . if he's supposed to be hiding, he needs a bigger box . . .

Aw! Larval Karkat!

. . . are you sure that qualifies as papping? There is also a lack of shooshing . . .
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Neska wrote:
. . . are you sure that qualifies as papping? There is also a lack of shooshing . . .

I feel like Karkat <> Eridan would be characterized less by "shooshpapping" and more by "SHUTTHEFUCKUPpapping."

Anyway, happy birthday! :D
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Well, Caliborn blew up the bank. And Equius works at the bank. So...

Yeah, that can be a thing that happened. He got crushed when the vault flew a few feet forward. XD

EDIT: Happy Birthday, Neska and Happy belated Birthday, OJ

Last edited by tekkenfreak4 on Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Metafiction wrote:
Neska wrote:

I feel like Karkat <> Eridan would be characterized less by "shooshpapping" and more by "SHUTTHEFUCKUPpapping.

Yeah, same.

Also happy birthday Neska! I was going to post something last night before I went to bed because I was up at like 1 am but my computer was being a dick and then I forgot to do it on my phone so now I'm basically the last person to wish you happy birthday.

Except I did it on Pesterchum so technically I'm the first person. HA!

Also, Karkat to Terezi: "I HATE YOU BECAUSE I'M ATTRACTED TO YOU" does someone hear a canon ship I think I do

VIVA LA KAREZI!!!!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Turned out I didn't have much time after all, I'll try to be here tomorrow

Also thanks guys

Also, Happy Birthday Neska
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Nepeta_wishes_feferi_a_happy_wriggling_day_by_picturemixer-d4y0gw8
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:30 pm

oooh nice gif havoc, did you make that?

and speaking of nep shes needed in the farm, unless youre just posting in which case ignore that request
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm

I didn't, but I plan on making my own soon. Shouldn't be too hard. Been busy drawing stuff for my private tutor lately O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:47 pm

oh nice good for you!
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:36 am

TheBookwormBakery wrote:
Metafiction wrote:
Neska wrote:

I feel like Karkat <> Eridan would be characterized less by "shooshpapping" and more by "SHUTTHEFUCKUPpapping.

Yeah, same.

Also happy birthday Neska! I was going to post something last night before I went to bed because I was up at like 1 am but my computer was being a dick and then I forgot to do it on my phone so now I'm basically the last person to wish you happy birthday.

Except I did it on Pesterchum so technically I'm the first person. HA!

Also, Karkat to Terezi: "I HATE YOU BECAUSE I'M ATTRACTED TO YOU" does someone hear a canon ship I think I do

VIVA LA KAREZI!!!!

. . . can "SHUTTHEFUCKUPpapping" be administered with the Fan of Thwacking? Though that might technically be "SHUTTHEFUCKUPthwacking" . . .

Actually, you're not the first: I got a b-day card in the mail on Friday from my grandparents and marushiaDark wished me happy b-day in advance since he would be online over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:49 am

Well at least I wasn't the last.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:21 am

Yep.
Though you didn't get me a cadre of Frenchmen complete with wine, cheese, baguettes, and great hair . . .
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:41 am

Hey, I have limited resources.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:58 am

True . . . but Shaula got me Frenchmen . . . and royalPawn got me Karkat pics . . . and they barely know me . . . you've known me for a year . . .

Whatwillyoudo? 

mspa 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next