NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JakeMorph

avatar

Posts : 299
Join date : 2013-12-15
Location : lAND OF sAND AND, uHH, zEPHYR,,

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 am

Die clutches his face and staggers backwards, his hat falling off his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:55 am

((Where exactly are you grabbing?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 pm

((Presumably wherever their wrists would be. If someone's got you grabbed by the ankles, and you're falling on the floor because your feet are suddenly not under you, there aren't a lot of places you CAN reach.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:01 pm

((Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear))

((You feel two small hands on each of your legs))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:53 am

((As in two per leg? Doc's still doing the same thing regardless.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:24 am

((Yes, two per leg))

((So, am I understanding you right that you are grabbing the wrist of one of the four arms on your legs with the hand that isn't on the wall?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:37 pm

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Doc grabs a small wrist. They try to pull back but he is too strong. The owner of the arm you are holding squeaks, while you hear a hissing next to them. Further away from you, you hear growling.

KEEEEEEE!

HISSSSSS!

GRRRRRR!

The arm you are holding continues to struggle. Suddenly, you feel an impact in your back and a large weight on your shoulders. Small hands begin to claw at your shoulders and the back of your neck. The hissing creature must have jumped on your back! The growling has become louder, too. Whoever is growling must be coming towards you.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Doc scoots with his back against the wall to try to contain whatever is on his back, then attempts to use his free hand to investigate the creature he's holding. Does it have a neck he can snap? Wait, it's not Clover, right?

Going in here was not his best idea, he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:27 pm

HEEEEEEEE!

KEEEEEEEE!

The creature on Docs back flails and scratches you even harder as it notices that you are trying to get rid of it but soon stops and insteads struggles against the wall. You feel a push and the weight lifts from your back. You hear a thud not too far to your left. The creature must have jumped to avoid the wall.

As you reach for the one you are holding, the squeaking stops and you feel a sharp pain in your hand. The creature bit you!


GRRRRRRR!

The growling is now not too far to your right.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:17 am

((Wait, isn't "the right" roughly the direction of the door? Doc went up against the wall to his left, i.e. he's near the northwest corner facing outwards, so the door is to his right. Is that correct?))

Doc winces, but seeing the way this fight is going in the fog, he just grabs hold of the creature and starts dragging it towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 am

((Yes it is, the one growling was the one who punched Die))

((You are grabbing the biting one, yes?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 am

((Yes. The other one is presumably out of reach, and Doc might not be quite sure exactly how far it jumped even if it's technically within reach.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

The hissing and the growling stop as you feel two more bites, one on your left leg and one on the arm you are holding the other one with.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Clover crawls on the floor in an attempt to not get hurt again.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 am

((So are they all biting me right now?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 pm

((Yes))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:54 pm

((Feel free to not answer this, but how concerned should I be about my continued well-being? We've established that Doc's quite tanky, and I doubt you'd throw a challenge at us that can't be overcome, but it's still 3-on-1.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

((Given the strength of the bites doc feels he should be worried about getting some slightly bleeding wounds and scratches, if he can bleed, but he definitely won't need to worry about loosing an arm or something like that. The bites hurt and you'd probably want to get rid of them quickly but you doubt that you are in serious danger))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:52 am

((Doc's technically a puppet or something, so I don't think he bleeds in the traditional sense? Kinda not sure about that detail.))

Doc spends a split second panicking (which is a split second more than he will ever admit), then realizes there are no other sounds. All enemy combatants are currently attached to him.

He can use this.

Having kept his wits about him (totally, 100%, no he would never panic in a situation like this obviously), Doc wades toward the exit, hoping the creatures are as stupid as he suspects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:51 am

The three creatures struggle and try to pull you back.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 am

Doc's pretty sure he can sense the light just in front of his reach.

((Gonna wait for the others to post before I continue any further. Basically Doc keeps doing what he's doing. Best to deny the creatures their tactical advantage.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:45 pm

((So, it's been nearly a month, what should we do?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:07 am

(( rail road/streamline or skip. ))

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:26 am

((We were waiting for you and jake to post...))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dungeon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Can't Enter Gundrak Dungeon, Please Help!!!!
» Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder
» Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)
» TIXX dungeon Runs
» Black Road Dungeon?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: