NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:42 am

(( oh. ))
Clover feels around the floor before pulling himself to the wall, steadying himself up again.
Doc? Wh4t is h4ppening?
Clover asked in a worried tone.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:08 am

The biting continues a bit but as you get closer to the door, the two you haven't grabbed stop and seem to retreat further into the room. The third one stops biting and queeks in panic.

KEEEEEEE!

The arm you are holding continues to struggle more desperatly. You can hear the other two hiss and growl from further away in the darkness.

HISSSSSS!

GRRRRRR!

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:03 am

Well, that could have gone better.

Doc ((successfully?)) drags the remaining creature out into the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:14 am

As you step out of the dark fog you regain your sight. You look at the creature in your grip. It is small, maybe slightly larger then Clover but not by much. Its body is pitch black. It has claws at its hands and pointy teeth in its mouth. It... is an Imp.

The Imp stops struggling and blinks twice before attempting an apologetic smile.

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 am

Clover doesn't hear a response, and decides to find the exit by keeping his hand on the side of the wall and walking until he found himself out of the room.

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.


Last edited by Sandstriker on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:58 pm

((He sees? I'm not sure I understand and I'm fine with you leaving but the fog is not just darkness, you simply CAN'T see, at all))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 am

(( Hm... Perhaps I should reword that. I was assuming that clover could see the exit. So i'll just change it to Clover held his hand to the wall until he exited the room. ))

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 am

((Alright, that work :) ))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 am

Doc slams the Imp against the wall. Pinning it by both shoulders, Doc leans in and tells the imp to call off its friends if it wants to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:31 pm

The imp sqeaks and struggles.

KEEEEEEE

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:40 pm

((... did it work?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:07 pm

((Maybe? I mean, both of the other two did retreat into the room even before you left it. They are currently doing nothing. Whether or not they'll continue to stay down is something you'll have to see. I mean, how would Doc tell if they were going to do it or not?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:05 am

((I think I have to wait on the other two to act anyway.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 am

((Do you mean the other two imps or do you mean Clover and Dice?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparkingLife

avatar

Posts : 698
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 am

((The other players.))

Unsure if the imp's screech was meaningful, Doc chooses to wait... and finally notices Clover. Of course he'd get out more or less unscathed.

Doc says he's okay, then asks Clover about Dice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
avatar

Posts : 3691
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 24
Location : Land of Cards and Games

PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 pm

((Considering that noone has replied yet, want to keep going?))

_________________
Oh my, thIs Is even better than I ImagIned!

List of characters:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Dungeon   

Back to top Go down
 
The Dungeon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Can't Enter Gundrak Dungeon, Please Help!!!!
» Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)
» TIXX dungeon Runs
» Black Road Dungeon?
» Ahrimon's tickle dungeon.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: