NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 pm

((I don't believe I said she wasn't hurt, but whatever. If ya'll want her, she can just shove her sword through the Witches chest and toss her off the side mspa ))

((Anyways, Meta, the reaction would have been the same either way. She would have walked up to you and put her arm around you whether she fell over, had her nose broken, or not))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:57 pm

(("The Star doesn't even flinch

"Your fists are like wet bagels" "

Either this would've been different, or at least visibly bullshit.

Unless you meant just the arm part.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 pm

((i agree with shaula, you wouldnt have 'not even flinched' if you had your nose broken, also thered have been, ya know, blood and shit))

((also your two options for us to do, either have you not show pain, or attack the witch, are two vastly different options and i doubt much people, even your star, is that black/white))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 pm

((I admit, I AM wondering why the star is THAT hostile towards everyone))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:31 pm

((cause its havoc and her only emotions when roleplaying are either adorable or extremely hostile mspa))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:27 pm

((100% accurate))

((Only emotions I know are adorability (Is that even a thing) and total hostility))

(( mspa))

((No but the Star is an abnormal human, according to averages (She isn't super human or anything, just VERY fit, strong, and good at fighting. If she felt she was in danger she would have dodged, so having her nose break is a bit much. She definitely felt something, she's just being a bitch. I think... it's more like, she just kinda took the hit and staggered backwards, but kept eye contact the whole time. Think the Joker when he gets bitch slapped by the Batman in the second movie. He doesn't react at all to being hit other than the initial force of actually being hit, cuz physics. He just keeps staring and laughing. Same deal))

((Yay for long ass paragraphs))

((And I could give you her back story about why she's such a massive bitch, but this post is long enough already. I'll give someone else a chance to respond to this before I give some back story))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 pm

((Saying you dodge the hit, or move your head so it doesn't hit you on the nose, in an eye or in the mouth seems reasonable to me and saying you act as if you hadn't felt it and insulting the Witch seems fairly fitting with everything else we know about the Star))

((So basically, I'd say add a line about how the Star moves her head so that the hit only glances off of her head and it should be fine))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm

((I'll wait for Shaula before making any decisions))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 am

((I agree with OJ, you should have said something about her dodging/moving/whatever.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 am

(( my input isnt needed her other than more agreement noises and a suggestion that the spark and the star should find a way to remove god tier and have a good old fashioned beat down with just their vanilla strengths/powers >:] ))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:27 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
(( my input isnt needed her other than more agreement noises and a suggestion that the spark and the star should find a way to remove god tier and have a good old fashioned beat down with just their vanilla strengths/powers >:] ))

((Star would win. Spark is too much of a boyscout))

(( mspa ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:43 pm

((bitch please he can move five times the speed of a human and can withstand a nuclear explosion going off inside his chest, if sb wasnt controlling him and blocking his powers whilst he was god tier the only thing that could kill him would be another member of his species

he would literally grab you round the head and squeeze until you popped like a grape))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:46 pm

((Guys, seriously, we just wasted like a page and a half on completely OOC chatter and arguing. Is there any chance we could, like, get back to it, since apparently a consensus has been reached?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:49 pm

((Even though I think Silck may be high if he thinks the Spark could win, I agree with Meta. Lets just agree with what OJ said and go from there, and I'll edit it back in later))

The Star grins at the Knight and blows a kiss

"Ya got balls hon! I like it"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm

((seeming as though you, the mage, the knight and the witch are all in the same place i wouldnt go too far with the chatting and stuff and allow people to talk))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 pm

((My only post for now))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:00 pm

The Knight says nothing, unfazed by the Star's apparent attempt to flirt with him. (Was she really flirting with him? That's what it seemed like to him, anyway.) He turns back to the Witch, and makes a statement directed at both combatants.

"Now then. I've seen way too much fighting in my time in this game. Fighting was what nearly drove my session to ruin. I did my best to keep people apart, but I wasn't able to keep everyone from killing each other. I've seen firsthand what long-lasting effects a simple quarrel or disagreement or rivalry can have on an entire session. I'm not going to let that happen here, especially when we're in the middle of trying to figure out a) where we are, and b) how to get out of here. And if either of you says or does anything instigative at all–AT ALL–I won't hesitate to kill that person as swiftly as I can manage. I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. Understood?"

He turns to the King and Mage. "That goes for you two as well, although I honestly don't see it being an issue with either of you right now. It's mainly these two here."

((The Knight is the overzealous auspistice, it's him.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:07 pm

((ive forgotten your title meta what was it again?))
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:08 pm

((Knight of Life, although at the moment he's acting more like a Knight of something else...Blood, perhaps?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:16 pm

((well considering hes threatening death he isnt much of a knight of life atm))

((at least im still sticking to my, vague, role with the leading the maid thing and trying to set a good example))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 pm

The Star rolls her eyes

"Listen, kiddo. You're on an island with equally or greater powered God Tiers, many of whom don't know each other, and several of whom are probably insane. In fact, someone's already died. I'm not gonna draw up names, but I'm pretty sure you already suck at your job of being the world's greatest mediator"
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:20 pm

((Yeah, normally he'd be trying to keep people from killing each other by being kinder. But this guy is at the end of his rope; he tried dimplomacy many times over in his session and failed, and even tried it here once and failed. He's basically given up trying to be calm and understanding for the moment and is determined to keep people from killing each other again, even if it means he has to threaten to kill them.))

((Note I said "threaten to kill" rather than just "kill." He doesn't actually want to kill anyone. He just feels like at this point threatening to end one or both of them is the only way people will listen to reason anymore.))

EDIT:

"Do you think I haven't noticed that?" The Knight growls. "I never claimed to be the worl'd best mediator. I've just been doing the best I can. I tried being nice before, but it didn't work. So the gloves are off now. I don't want to do this, but don't think I'll hesitate."

He takes a deep breath, trying to mask his worry. He really doesn't want to kill her, or the Witch, either. This all goes counter to his instincts. He makes a mental note to go take a long soak in the lake after this episode is over.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 pm

The Mage confirms that there is at least one insame person here.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:31 pm

The Star laughs and cuts herself loose from the vines with the PLETHORA of knives she has all along her body at all times

"Shove it, boy scout. Anyone here can tell you don't have what it takes to kill anyone unless you're forced to, so stop the tough guy act"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:33 pm

((again i would like to say that you are continuing on without a player and would politely ask that you take a break))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next