NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2

Go down 
+5
Shaula
Sandstriker
Metafiction
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:36 pm

"Yeah, I know, I know it's weird, but- but we should stay calm. There's gotta be an explanation, right, there's always an explanation, we just have to find it." The Witch looks scared as well.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:48 pm

((so imma wait for pawn to respond to my sudden exit, which i like to imagine is me going so fast it looks like im stretching and i leave a puff of smoke xP))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 am

The Mage stares at the Witch.

He is the Mage of Void. He understands all things related to Void.
If she turned invisible, he should know.
If she vanished, he should know.
If someone was trying to prevent them from understanding it, he should know.
If nobody understood it, he should know!
AND YET HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

He has drifted through the endless void of the Furthest Ring for eternities. He is used to things not making sense. He knows he can't trust such silly things as "Memories" or "Senses", he has personally watched the laws of nature bend over and take it like a copperpiece harlot. HIS POWERS ARE ONE OF THE FEW THINGS HE COULD RELY ON AND THEY ARE NOT WORKING AS THEY SHOULD RIGHT NOW!

While saying these things he sounds gradually more upset and angry, starting to twitch inhumanly and his eyes beginn to glow purple.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:56 am

The Witch turns pale and takes a few steps back. "Okay, I get it! Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 pm

((I'll wait for the Sparks arrival before I continue, yes?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:09 pm

((Yeah that sounds gd))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:38 pm

The King hears a wooshing sound and turns only to see a small opening in the fog where his companion was moments ago.
Perhaps the Spark flew up to get a better view of the area? He decides to wait a moment to see if his companion returns, as heading ahead on his own might make it difficult to find eachother again.

He ignores the odd, empty sensation that suddenly came over him.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:43 pm

the spark arrives at the mage and the witch and stares at the point where the star once was

'by the beard of the ancients what the BRAZUL just happened?'

'and what in existence is that?'

they say, pointing at the empty space the star existed in
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"Uh, t-the crazy girl disappeared? We're not sure, we've been trying to work that out too."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:25 pm

The Mage curls up in the air, puts his hands on the sides of his head and starts whimmering. His colours start to fade to a dark grey, except for his glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:43 pm

the spark looks from the empty space to the mage

'hey dude listen, look at me'

they put their hand on the mage's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:02 pm

"Uh, do you know what's up with him?" the Witch asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:21 pm

without looking he replies

'looks like some sort of elder influence, i do not think our friend here is wholly human, understandable if his stories of his interactions with the elder beings are true'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:59 pm

The Mage stops whimmering and turns his head to the Spark. He whispers repeatedly that this is not right.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 pm

The King shouts at the sky outside his view. "Spark!? Can you see anything of relevance!?"

It is at this point he starts considering the possibility that maybe the Spark just left.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 pm

'thats because you are focusing on the game, and the games laws of exist and not exist, this is outside of the game, this works by whatever rules are making this floating rock exist in the first place'

the spark looks back at the spot the star was

'also i believe she may have moved places, not just ceased to exist'
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm

The Witch looks rather disappointed at that last bit, but doesn't comment.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:52 pm

The Mage calms down a little but protests. He has been to many weird places, at least he thinks he has, but his powers NEVER failed him. And even if she had been teleported, wouldn't that mean someone or something did it?

The Mage thinks for a bit before he asks whether you think that this place might just cause random teleportation. If noone was trying to keep it a secret or anything and someone else knew about it and it was naturally or something, maybe that would explain it. But then, who would be the one who knows about the random teleportations?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:12 pm

the spark thinks for a second and looks up

'well your powers work if someone tries to keep something a secret right? does it still work if someone doesnt intentionally keep a secret? like maybe whoever teleported the star didnt try to hide it, we just are too far away or something to see them do it?'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

The Mage thinks. No, if they aren't trying to keep it secret, it's not a secret, just something you'd be unaware of. And as long as someone knows about it, including the person doing it, it wouldn't count as something known to noone either.

Yes, that might work. The Mage notably relaxes. Someone knows about it but isn't trying to keep it secret, you just don't know about it. Or, well, now you kind of DO know about it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 pm

((do we hear this? the thinks at the start suggests we dont))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 am

((Sorry, I should have been clear. First the thinks, but everything after that is talking, while he thinks. He did answer your question out loud and everything))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 pm

((okie cool))

the spark nods

'yeah that is right, good to know you are back on the right side of insane'

the spark chuckles

'well since i see no way of tracking this other than trying to open a portal along the rifts the teleport made, which is horrifically dangerous cause i could open a portal into a pit of monsters or something, i am just going to ignore it'

the spark looks confused for a second, as if trying to remember something they forgot

they then hit their head 'of course!' and they fly off in the direction they came
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:22 pm

The Mage wonders out loud what they should do now.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 pm

"Well, now I'm even more confused.' The Witch rolls her eyes. "You think he's coming back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2   OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

OC DUEL THREAD ACT 2
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next