NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 5:59 am

Spoiler:

Current Positions:

Nightnight Crew:
SS: Silckensoul
DD:
CD:
HB:
Ms.Paint:

Team Sleuthfall:
PS:
PI: OverlordJ
AD:Metafiction
HD:
NB:

The Nightfelt/Feltfall:
Doc Scratch: sparkingLife
Itchy: Shaula
Doze: MeaninglessImagination77
Trace: Tekkenfreak4
Clover: Sandstriker
Fin:
Die: JakeMorph/silckensoul
Crowbar: OverlordJ
Snowman:
Stitch:
Sawbuck:
Matchsticks:
Eggs:
Biscuits:
Quarters: silckenSoul
Cans:

candy corn people:
Karkat: Neska
Aradia: Shaula
Sollux: tekkenfreak4
Tavros: JakeMorph
Vriska: TheBookwormBakery
Terezi: TheBookwormBakery
Gamzee:
Nepeta:
Kanaya: Metafiction
Eridan: royalPawn
Equius: tekkenfreak4
Feferi:

Other:
Death: Sandstriker
Calliope:
Lord English: BURNING IN HELL
Mobster Kingpin (?):

We are incorporating the Stabdads AU into this roleplay. For those unfamiliar with it, the candy corn people listed above have been adopted by various other characters. Most of the relationships are the same as exile-candy corn person connections, but since there are some differences, here’s who gets who:

Spades Slick-Karkat
Diamonds Droog-Aradia
Clubs Deuce-Sollux
Hearts Boxcars-Tavros
Problem Sleuth-Kanaya
Pickle Inspector-Gamzee
Ace Dick-Eridan, Equius
Sn0wman-Terezi, Vriska
Death-Feferi
Nepeta is complicated. It COULD be Pickle, it COULD be the Felt.

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Typing Quirks:

Shadow Magic abilities:

Nightnight Crew's stats (names shamelessly stolen from Midnight Sleuth):

Stat boosters and reducers:

Leprechaun Romance:

also if for any reason you are going to be afk for a longish period of time, say for a holiday, you have to tell us here in the chatterbox so we know not to start ic conversations with your character

Original post, pre-threadsplit:

People I am:

Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 6:32 am

Bah. More rum for me then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 12:12 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Neska wrote:
Well, that resolved without me being involved . . . prolly just as well . . .
*has had more wine that strictly necessary with dinner, seriously contemplated having some rum with dessert 'cause it's seriously delicious with spice cake*

Ew. Rum. Ew. Gross.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I'll stick with Mike's Hard drinks,thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 pm

*Organizes a non-alcoholic garden party*

Are These Introductions Really Necessary Im Certain Everyone Is Well Acquainted With My Typing Quirk

Color codes for own convenience: Eridan: [color=#6A006A] Kanaya: [color=#008141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Mike's Hard is alcoholic... It's a malt beverage sold in the US and possibly Canada.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 7:48 pm

royalPawn wrote:

*RSVPs for the non-alcoholic garden party*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 pm

royalPawn wrote:

*also RSVPs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 pm

*randomly portals into the non alcoholic party without being invited*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 8:21 pm

*Onyl one who brings booze to the non-alcoholic party. Drinks one Mike's Hard, then drinks Coke the rest of the night.*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

*glares at tekken*

no

no alcoholic drinks here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 pm

royalPawn wrote:
*RSVPs as well*

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Well this thread sure blew up since the last time I checked it.

It's like when I'm checking frequently nothing happens and then I take a couple days away completely by accident and everything happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

so its like university then? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 10:10 pm

I had the same feeling, Life.

Also, what's RSVP?

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 10:16 pm

respondez s'il vous plait

you normally leave it at the end of invitations

it basically means respond if you want to go to the thing you are being invited to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Huh...

So, if I want to get invited, I say RSVP?

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Tue May 20, 2014 10:34 pm

no the person sending the invite would say rsvp

and then you would rsvp to show you accept the invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 4:26 am

*joins Captain Jack Sparrow at his garden party, bringing quite a bit of rum as the Captain always seems to run out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 4:12 pm

W)(ATS UP BITC)(ES!
FINALS ARE DONE!
WASSUP!
)(ELL
FUCKING
YES
T)(AT JUST )(APPENED

People I am:

Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 4:53 pm

*jealousy noises*

Does that mean schools over for you because I still have six bloody weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 5:10 pm

I've been out for about a week already.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Yeah schools out :33

People I am:

Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 7:04 pm

I have been out of college for about.... a year now. But I'm going back in August...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Wed May 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next