NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Yeah, Trace isn't as bad as the other two, but he, just as Fin, has not only the ability to see but also to attack what has/will happen. Which means that since he can see where people have been, he's able to attack people without being in a place, just as long as he goes to that place later. Which is a great power to have, but in our RP, it basically requires the player to plan ahead where you plan to go with Trace, which is tricky, and it could end up feeling a little cheap, since it can literally come out of nowhere. And in case you were wondering why I said "maybe the Doc", I think that if we have the Doc as a playable character again, maybe he should stay at the mansion. After all, we've rarely seen him leave it in canon, instead sending out the Felt to do the work for him if possible. That plus his mysteriousness could make him more easy to RP as, since you could always just say that he knew and just didn't tell anyone.

Also, while NB an HD are kind of alternative versions of PI and PS, they are significantly different from them, so it feels a little wrong to count them as just that. It's kin of like saying Meenah an HIC are alternative versions of eachother. True, they kind of are, but they should probably still be counted as multiple characters.

Oh, and while Aradia doesn't care much for being classy, she still seems fairly classy, especially for a member of her cast. At least that's what Equius implies.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:53 pm

"Also, while NB an HD are kind of alternative versions of PI and PS, they are significantly different from them, so it feels a little wrong to count them as just that. It's kin of like saying Meenah an HIC are alternative versions of eachother. True, they kind of are, but they should probably still be counted as multiple characters."

Eh, I do both. I count them as multiple characters AND as alternate versions of each other.

"Oh, and while Aradia doesn't care much for being classy, she still seems fairly classy, especially for a member of her cast. At least that's what Equius implies."

Okay, fair point, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:00 pm

i thought eq's entire thing about aa was that she was so UNCLASSY due to her having such a low blood colour?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:58 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
i thought eq's entire thing about aa was that she was so UNCLASSY due to her having such a low blood colour?

Well he says stuff like "CT: D --> It's just pleasant to consort with one of lesser breeding who clearly understands her place" and "CT: D --> You take to authority well for one of your b100d" which seems to me like he believes Aradia is much less 'savage' than most of her caste.
Of course this is Aradiabot he's talking about and also he's Equius so I'm not sure if that's very telling. But she is one of the few trolls that comes close to being somewhat normal, besides her somewhat unhealthy interest in death and destruction.

Shaula wrote:
Oh, and Pawn, I think it's been long enough that we can assume there's no objection?

Looks like I've got Kanaya then. :D
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:46 pm

I don't have the time to look through the logs right now, but I think I remember that Equius was annoyed at one point that a low class troll was so well behaved when her class should be barbaric and when all the high class trolls who he knew who SHOULD be well behaved weren't.

Which I understood as him seeing Aradia as more classy then expected (and seeing Gamzee as less classy then expected)
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:07 am

See, I figured that's why Equius gave Aradiabot blue blood: he really liked her but she was so far beneath him that even talking to her would be socially unacceptable (to someone as obsessed with caste as he was, anyway), so by giving the 'bot blue blood he was elevating her to his own class and thus making it acceptable to consort with her in all sorts of ways.
If Aradia hadn't been cool/classy/whatever descriptor you wan to use, then Equius would not have been so drawn to her and wouldn't have had to get all sweaty and conflicted before she inhabited the new body (which wouldn't necessarily have had blue blood then, since if he wasn't drawn to her he wouldn't have felt the need to elevate her by changing her blood color).
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

I can't find a quote but wasn't it implied that Equius gave the bot blue blood because he thought it was the blood caste that Aradia deserved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:50 am

Yeah I will totally take Vriska
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 pm

cool, in that case please edit your signature to show who you play, it might be useful to add vris' hexcode for future refrance

please also change your avatar to something more thematically appropriate, if you would be so kind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

changed
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:07 pm

not quite what i was expecting but i love it!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:14 pm

That is pretty badass. :P

And I guess I need to get myself a Kanaya avatar now. *stretches drawing appendages*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:14 pm

Okay, I'm having some real life issues that I need to take care of (nothing life threatning but serious enough that I need to focus on this now and deal with it ASAP) so I'll most certainly be unable to play DnD this weekend. It is also unclear how soon I'll be able to play again and how regularly I'll be able to visit the forum for a while. Wish me luck and I hope it'll all be resolved much quicker then I fear.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:24 pm

gd luck dude hope things improve
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Yeah, good luck
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 am

Yeah, good luck OJ!

I haven't gotten around to changing my avatar and signature yet, I'll do that at some point. Probably.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Some things have been solved but other still need to be taken care of, just letting you guys know. I might be able to be here a little more often again, but I still won't have too much time, sorry
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:46 pm

glad to hear it man, take all the time you need
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 am

In case anyone has been wondering where I've been:
Between work taking up large chunks of time during the week and slow (but free!) borrowed internet, it's all I can do to catch up on things on days off (like today) and weekends. Heck, this is the first time in a couple weeks I've been caught up enough to poke my head into forums!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:07 pm

okie, good to hear you can still be here at least sometimes, hope things go well with work and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Works been going fine, the only problems being a system issue when they changed greeting card providers and a lack of orders (October is pretty early to be ordering Xmas gifts, H&D's bread and butter, after all). So I've been entering hundreds, literally hundreds, of Preferred Customer information cards every shift . . . they need to be entered, but they're so boring!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:52 pm

I won't be able to be on skype for a few days, I'll try to be on the forum though, if any of you want to talk to me for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 10:30 pm

Oh geez, there's still activity? I just dropped by to say hi and leave my skype name if you guys wanna talk or anything: fezandwand. I haven't really been active in the HS community for some time now, but I'm really hoping to change that. I've even started rereading the comic! I'm up to Act 4, actually. Anyway, it was nice seeing you guys again. I've actually really missed you all, especially because of the carapace RP. Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 409672849
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:17 am

Oh hey, nice to see you. I recently moved, so I can't skype right now, but I'd love to skype with you in the future :)
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Good to hear, I'll be looking forward to it, OJ! ^_^

Also, after talking it over with Silck, we've decided that now might be the best time to restart the forums, meaning that all RP threads will be archived to start us all of with a blank slate. This change'll happen by Monday just so that you all have time to see this.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next