NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings

Go down 
+3
OverlordJ
Shaula
silckenSoul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm

welp vriska has manipulated literally everyone to either kowtow to her or be completely apathetic
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 pm

As I said in other places before, I'm not too happy with how the update turned out, though it's not much of a surprise that Vriska is stealing everyones spotlight.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:34 pm

i can see why its happening and it makes sense cause its vriska

i still dont like it

i really dont like vriska
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 pm

I don't like it either, but I don't dislike Vriska. I do think being dead was good for her and now that she never died she's missing a lot of things she had learned before but besides that I'm okay with Vriska.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:16 am

I don't dislike Vriska as much as dislike her current behavior. I still like some things about her, just not the things that are being shown now.

So... what OJ said I think???
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:28 am

Yes, that's pretty much what I was trying to say as well.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:32 am

friend of mine has suggested the idea that everyone sseems to be off, including vriska

almost like someone is pretending to be them

and vriska is sounding more like aranea than vriska
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Iiiiiiiii don't think Aranea could pull that off? I mean, are you suggesting she and others used something to look like them (if that's what you are saying, how the heck would they do that and who are the others?) or are you suggesting Aranea is actually mindcontrolling everybody (less impossible then the other option but then, why would she have them talk to eachother like that? That doesn't seem like it makes sense to me) or what are you saying?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:13 pm

Is he necessarily SAYING anything? I just read it as 'here is a thing I noticed. It might be significant in some way I have not figured out. Make of that what you will.'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:18 pm

It sounds like he's saying something. At least it sounds like he is saying that he is considering the possibility that Aranea might be pretending to be Vriska.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 pm

im just saying what my friend was saying cause i thought u guys might like to hear another theory and talk about it

personally i keep getting vibes like this one episode from torchwood, an alien which can manipulate peoples memories, and thus their personalities, by touch

i am saying now that i cant get the idea out of my head that these seem like similar scenarios, im not saying i think it but i cant get rid of the idea that aranea might be acting thru vris and is manipulating everyone to make them happier and make them like her thru vris or smth

altho tbh another theory ive just thought of is this all sounds like some sort of fanfic, like a bad one, maybe one of the cherubs is writing this? idk
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:45 am

Something I noticed about the newest update is that the characters (excluding Tavros, still don't know what's up wth him) seem to be acting more like themselves when talking to John.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:00 am

Yeah. Maybe. I got a similar feeling but I wasn't sure if I should say anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:39 am

It was pointed out to me that, if people weren't simply bored of Vriska's rambling, that they actually seemed weirdly submissive. Not really sure how much credence there is to that, but y'know, food for thought~
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:19 pm

yeh i honestly think vris has been manipulating everyone and might have been manipulated herself
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:33 pm

I doubt that Vriska is manipulating everyone. It is more like… She never really had the attitude of somebody who would become indifferent to anything and simply wait and react. I had the feeling that this happened on the meteor without her.
The others only reacted to stuff (except Gamzee) but she is somebody who would find a way to do something and do as much stuff as possible.
The others were all pretty down.
Karkat felt terrible because he thought he failed as a leader, Kanaya felt terrible because failed to protect the Matriorb from Eridan and had relationship problems with Rose, Terezi felt terrible because she killed Vriska and being in a Kismesissitude with Gamzee didn’t help matters, Dave felt terrible because he had lost his brother and doomed several timelines and Rose felt terrible because she lost her mother, because of her alcoholism and because of relationship problems with Kanaya.
There could be more reasons but the fact is: They all felt terrible and sunk into a state of despair and carelessness.
Vriska might felt terrible and bad about herself for things she did but regardless of the problem she would fight until the end. She would do something; She would find a way and do something to work on the situation.
And because she was the only heroic person who was really proactive after the “Cascade” it is no wonder the others would follow her.
Because they themselves didn’t had any better ideas and weren’t able to work through their personal problems. Vriska helped with that to in some way, either direct or indirect.

I doubt that she manipulates them.

Apropos:
What about Aranea? She died and… I doubt she would give up so easily either.
With time working in very strange ways in Paradox-Space she could return herself at some point to be proactive again.
Oh, she was proactive too.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:41 pm

ralte u got ur facts messed up

the majority of the bad shit that u said happened? it didnt happen

tz never killed vris and she never got into a bad relationship with gamzee cause john stopped her killing vris and vris helped her screw over gam and tz is not the sort of person to be so meek and mild and changeable to follow vris, shes never been like that and i dont see anything that can cause it naturally

kk did fail at leading but honestly i dont think hes the sort of guy to just give up like he did? i think smths up with that

yes dave felt terrible but i really doubt this is causing this? hes had three years to come to terms with that i really doubt he feels shitty about that, and when did this dave doom a timeline? the only doom timeline dave personally created is davesprite who isnt the same dave as this dave

rose was never truly drunk cause vris stopped her from drinking, or at least she was stopped and vris says it was her
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:11 am

Well, this update was great. I will admit, I didn't expect John <3< Terezi but hey, I don't mind it. Also, I LOVE that we got a better insight to Blackrom, because I JUST had a discussion with someone about whether or not Blackrom is always an abusive relationship.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:04 am

yeh im honestly really enjoying this, and im liking how dave is becoming less ironic and more understanding?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:04 am

I think he was always pretty understanding, he was just a bit insecure since he felt forced to strife to reach a certain ideal of how a man/a hero/someone ironic/etc should act. He probably wasn't even fully aware that he felt insecure about that. I think that was part of his point about the whole "not a homosexual" thing. Society is gone, so they nolonger have to bother with labels.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:15 am

OverlordJ wrote:
I JUST had a discussion with someone about whether or not Blackrom is always an abusive relationship.

Which side were you on

OverlordJ wrote:
Society is gone, so they nolonger have to bother with labels.

As long as any people are around, labels ARE important. They tell you things about a person and just generally make things less confusing.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:40 am

i agree with shau, labels will always be a thing that matters when people exist

but i agree a fair few of them are probably no longer needed
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Labels are always a double edged sword, because while they help you to quickly know stuff about a person, they can also lead to missunderstandings. In any case, I was trying to shorten the point of Daves speech/rant about the whole homosexual thing. Plus, the smaller a group the less need there is for labels and their group is pretty small.

As for which side I was on, I hope you don't think I'd ever think that all Blackroms are abusive. Especially since the update basically just told us that they aren't.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Yeah I really enjoyed the update. It was the perfect amount of awkward for three guys stumbling around sexuality and romance tbh
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:08 pm

plus hussie dancing on the other options, love it so much xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next