NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings

Go down 
+3
OverlordJ
Shaula
silckenSoul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:00 am

so i am mightily pissed at vriskas dismissal of slick, and her naming him 'robo jack'
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:59 am

dude do you think she even knows about all his Slick-adventures
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:25 am

obvs not cause shes disregarding it as stupid and unimportant, thats my problem, shes supposed to be the leader and the chick who has all the details, she could have tried to do research?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

I'm with Slick on this. She clearly knows some shit, but somehow she can't find out about Slick?

There's

actually some parallels to her treatment of Jake here.

"Well, he LOOKS like he's not gonna be important, so I'll just assume he's irrelevant and won't even bother to call him by his own damn name"

She's gonna fuck herself over big-time with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:56 pm

i dont think its parallel with jake i just think shes ignoring him

but yeh its gonna cause trouble
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:15 pm

I'm not sure where she would GET information about him? I mean, who would know about what happened in the intermission? Hussie, probably, but chances are Vriska wouldn't go near him. Who else? The entire Felt and Miss Paint are with Slick, so she couldn't talk to them, I am pretty sure talking to Doc Scratch isn't possible anymore and if it was, it wouldn't be a good idea. Lord English might know about it but yeah, no. So that leaves maybe Snowman? Which, I guess she could have talked to? But yeah, her options for research are limited for Slick and if you look closely, her info about the other Jacks ain't that deep either. "He's got First Guardian Powers, so that's bad". True. He's also fiercly loyal to Jade, so if she wakes up and you can prevent her from getting controlled again, she'd be your best asset not because she has similar powers but because he wouldn't dare to harm her, possibly even protecting her from the other Jacks. You could totally turn him against Union Jack and you didn't even meantion it? Bad research. "He's like a tiny Lord English so that's bad". Look at her description. So much speculation! So yeah, I don't think it's just that she is underestimating Slick, the main issue is that she knows way less then she thinks she does about ALL Jacks.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

i hadnt noticed that, ur right!

even more reason to say she should ride a particularly prickly cactus
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I'm not sure where she would GET information about him? I mean, who would know about what happened in the intermission? Hussie, probably, but chances are Vriska wouldn't go near him. Who else? The entire Felt and Miss Paint are with Slick, so she couldn't talk to them, I am pretty sure talking to Doc Scratch isn't possible anymore and if it was, it wouldn't be a good idea. Lord English might know about it but yeah, no. So that leaves maybe Snowman? Which, I guess she could have talked to? But yeah, her options for research are limited for Slick and if you look closely, her info about the other Jacks ain't that deep either. "He's got First Guardian Powers, so that's bad". True. He's also fiercly loyal to Jade, so if she wakes up and you can prevent her from getting controlled again, she'd be your best asset not because she has similar powers but because he wouldn't dare to harm her, possibly even protecting her from the other Jacks. You could totally turn him against Union Jack and you didn't even meantion it? Bad research. "He's like a tiny Lord English so that's bad". Look at her description. So much speculation! So yeah, I don't think it's just that she is underestimating Slick, the main issue is that she knows way less then she thinks she does about ALL Jacks.

That IS true... she's acting like she knows shit, tho, but when it comes to Slick she drops the 'i know shit' act and just goes eh who the fuck knows what's up w/ him

So I guess it's not 'didn't do research' as much as 'isn't even bothering to fake it right w/ him'
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Well, Cyborg-Slick doesn't has superpowers like the two other Slicks.
And Vriska knows that every Slick is a dangerous and evil guy most of the time.
She is expecting him to be another threat because the others are a threat. Also he backstabbed his Queen and that is the most important thing she knows about him that he is a somebody who would betray his boss.
Better safe than sorry.

But unterestimating him... Not a good idea.

But seriously:
Vriska did a lot of reasearch. She knows more than the others. And in the end: Who could make a plan besides her?

P.S.: What is with the DnD thread? Why is the DnD-Thread locked OverlordJ?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

It got split into two threads (I guess it happens automatically?). You can still post in the second part.
I'll go change the title and modify the OP.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:01 pm

WE don't even know if he has super powers (though probaly not, it was implied that the robo parts are mostly for show)

But yeah, if she did a lot of research then she definitely didn't find out a lot while doing it. While she might know more then the others, she also knows far less then she could know. And that's bad, especially since she's acting as if she knew everything.

And the DnD thread isn't locked, just like the general chat, the DnD thread grew too long and thus split, here is a link to the current one
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:06 pm

(Augh I can't put the three OPs together and I don't want to spread them out over other people's posts. I'm gonna try putting them in a separate thread and merge them, hope this doesn't break everything)
(EDIT: Wrong order gdi hold on)
[EDITEDIT: Apparently it automatically puts the oldest posts last. ...Guess a link will have to do. -.- )
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:26 pm

okie ral: rose and tz are seers they can easliy make plans without vriska
more knowledge does not equal loads of research, it just means more than everyone else
there is no other slick, this is the only slick
she literally named slick 'robo jack' proving shes done know research on him at all, she also didnt mention any of the stuff with him betraying the wueen, which is totes important because ur right it makes him untrustworthy, but she didnt mention that at all, she just disregarded him as meaningless

oj: his robot parts have already shown to including a FREAKING JETPACK, i think its clear that the robo parts arent just for show

and pawn thats probs the best idea, just having a link
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Ralte wrote:
And in the end: Who could make a plan besides her?

There are other people on the meteor capable of planning.

OverlordJ wrote:
WE don't even know if he has super powers (though probaly not, it was implied that the robo parts are mostly for show)

Firstly, rocket ass.

Secondly, superpowers aren't really things you get from robo parts. More magicky than technological.

silckenSoul wrote:
okie ral: rose and tz are seers they can easliy make plans without vriska
And don't forget the fact that everyone else could contribute. Group communication, as opposed to one asshole doing it herself and keeping it all secret from the people involved. Instantly makes the plan better because PEOPLE AGREED ON IT.

Quote :
she literally named slick 'robo jack' proving shes done know research on him at all, she also didnt mention any of the stuff with him betraying the wueen, which is totes important because ur right it makes him untrustworthy, but she didnt mention that at all, she just disregarded him as meaningless

Yeah, honestly, Slick's the easiest to find out about- Karkat literally personally knew him. but, again, vriska don't give a fuck about what the teammates could contribute.

Quote :
oj: his robot parts have already shown to including a FREAKING JETPACK, i think its clear that the robo parts arent just for show

*rocket ass
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:46 pm

I'll grant you the rocket ass, though it was implied the robo eye is actually just fake and he has a normal eye under it. So I don't think he'll have some secret awesome robo powers, but that's mostly a theory I suppose.

That said, he of course has all the regular Spades Slick powers, which may or may not include freaking shadow magic, so, you know, even with just his regular powers he shouldn't be underestimated.

EDIT:

The last update has hardened my believe that Vriskas dismissal of Slick is a joke about people skipping the Intermission.

I am also saddened that Karkat isn't on team Slick, because that means they probably won't have a happy reunion?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:47 am

okie i admit vris is a joke about intermission skippers, doesnt lessen my ire at her

she still hasnt done enough research on any of the jacks, if she did shed have sent jade to placate bec noir, not defeat him in battle

and shed have sent kk to talk to slick cause they have a rapport, itd have been easier to talk to with him and thus get him on side

and shes shot down some incredibly useful time based powers and the freaking JUJUS, the timer, the oven, the doll and most importantly the FREAKING CROWBAR

if slick got a hold of lil cal then the entire lord english thing would cease to be a problem cause hed have been destroyed at his source, just one more stable loop destroyed, and since vris decided to keep on loop, that of arquius, we really need to break that loop
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:39 am

"I'll grant you the rocket ass, though it was implied the robo eye is actually just fake and he has a normal eye under it. So I don't think he'll have some secret awesome robo powers, but that's mostly a theory I suppose."

I don't think it was implied, I seem to recall it being outright stated? So, some parts have robo powers, some parts are just there to look all robotic.

"I am also saddened that Karkat isn't on team Slick, because that means they probably won't have a happy reunion?"

aNOTHER reason to be mad at Vris. I'm really hoping they do end up reunioning.

"okie i admit vris is a joke about intermission skippers, doesnt lessen my ire at her"

same.

"and shes shot down some incredibly useful time based powers and the freaking JUJUS, the timer, the oven, the doll and most importantly the FREAKING CROWBAR

if slick got a hold of lil cal then the entire lord english thing would cease to be a problem cause hed have been destroyed at his source, just one more stable loop destroyed, and since vris decided to keep on loop, that of arquius, we really need to break that loop"

Holy shit yeah. Slick has the juju breaker's owner as a minion, I completely didn't think of that. ANOTHER reason why he's totes gonna be the one to take English out.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm not mad at Vriska but alright, I see your points.

I wasn't sure if it was stated or implied that the eye is just for show, so I figured it was safer to say it was implied.

As for the Jujus, I am not certain the Crowbar could break Cal, since I think it stopped time related Jujus only? But I might be missremembering that, in which case that would be an awesome idea.

Any predictions of what'll happen?

It seems clear that Vriska has some sort of secret plan involving herself, Kanaya and Karkat. I think this'll be the only plan that'll actually work.

I am unsure how well John and the Lalondes will be against HIC, though I'd love to see the idea that HIC, since she raised Poppop and she and him actually apparently got along rather well, doesn't want to hurt John or potentially even wants to help him ('Cause she's his mommy and he's her little baby and don't you dare touch her little baby!)

I also like the idea that, if they find a way to prevent HIC from controlling Jade, she'll get the two Dog Carapacians on their side. The Mayor could also be helpful for this, since he might help calm PM.

That leaves Slick and Union Jack. I think those two fights will be the most difficult, since I'd like the idea that the other two will resolve fightless. I think Slick and his Crew will be HUGE trouble and the kids will barely be able to keep him under control, untill Karkat joins and ALSO solves that fight without a fight.

Union Jack is the only one where I can't think of a way to convince him to join them and who I can't imagine can be defeated without a fight. I think Union Jack will cause some big trouble as well. Especially since I think Terezi might be overestimating herself? I mean, yeah, she's a decent fighter, but from what we've seen, so is Karkat, and people (or, well, Vriska) are treating him like he'd be completly useless in a straight up fight. Yeah, Terezi has her Seer powers, which might help, but besides that she's just a gal with a sharp cane.

As for the Jujus, Dies Doll and Stitches Effingies could potentially be used for healing and reviving, potentially even better then Jane (though I admit that the reviving powers of the Doll seem a bit complicated and might not work if they work how I think they work) and the egg timer and oven are a known combo to create an army of time clones. And we've seen that the oven seems to fit any number of people, so you could just put everyone in there for time shenanigans. That might break the fabric of time, but Johns already kind of doing that, plus, that might help defeat Lord English, since glitches yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:30 pm

hell last i checked he IS the juju breakers owner, crow gave him the crowbar

a friend pointed out that they dont have a universe frg anymore and kans a spoace player and kks a knight so that might be it

Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:10 pm

True, either making a new frog or getting the tadpole from the vulcano sounds like a sensible mission.

Also, let me change my prediction. I think Jade won't be the one to defeat Beq Noir, it'll be the Mayor.

I think the kids dismissing the Mayor is another Metajoke, similar to Vriska dismissing the Intermission. Many people only see the Mayor as a cute character, forgetting who he actually is. So let me post a quick recap under a spoiler and then post my theory:

Who's the Mayor:

Now, what if perhaps the dialog from the walkabout and the dream are more then what they appear?
I think, maybe the Mayor will be left alone and will come across PM and Beq Noir fighting. He will confront his trauma and help defeat Beq Noir, potentially by swiping his ring (We've seen how fast he can be when he ate all those green things) and then using it himself (foreshadowed by the dream) after which he might use those powers to kill Jack Noir (though perhaps he'll spare him and the taking away of the ring counts as killing the beast)

He could also cause a second revolution, this time against HIC, giving HIC more reason to join forces with the Heros, instead of fighting against them (Since she'll be without support and she is likely aware that she can't take LE all by himself).
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:26 pm

jade will calm them down and give wv the chance to do it

dont bash jade in order to up wv, she still has near enough total control over bec noir
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:08 pm

"It seems clear that Vriska has some sort of secret plan involving herself, Kanaya and Karkat. I think this'll be the only plan that'll actually work."

On one hand, secret plans do have a higher chance from a meta perspective. On the other, her whole secrecy bullshit pisses me off (she won't even tell them what's up WHAT THE HELL) and also if the plan goes to shit then KK might meet up w/ Slick.

"The Mayor could also be helpful for this, since he might help calm PM."

<>?

"I think Slick and his Crew will be HUGE trouble and the kids will barely be able to keep him under control, untill Karkat joins and ALSO solves that fight without a fight."

Hoping for this. Karkat is the EVERYONE-CALM-UR-TITS master, but Slick needs to kick some ass (VRISKA'S please she's talking shit about him)

"I mean, yeah, she's a decent fighter, but from what we've seen, so is Karkat, and people (or, well, Vriska) are treating him like he'd be completly useless in a straight up fight. Yeah, Terezi has her Seer powers, which might help, but besides that she's just a gal with a sharp cane."

Vriska can't treat Terezi like she's treating Karkat, it might become too obvious that their <> is fucked up.

"and the egg timer and oven are a known combo to create an army of time clones"

Well, the oven didn't really play much of a part in the cloning

"we've seen that the oven seems to fit any number of people, so you could just put everyone in there for time shenanigans"

that could help, tho

"True, either making a new frog or getting the tadpole from the vulcano sounds like a sensible mission.

Also, let me change my prediction. I think Jade won't be the one to defeat Beq Noir, it'll be the Mayor."

Agreed w/ first (altho LETTING THEM KNOW THE PLAN is even more sensible) and VERY agreed w/ second. CARAPACE FANDOM SHALL RISE FROM THE ASHESSSSSSSSS

"Many people only see the Mayor as a cute character, forgetting who he actually is."

Slick and I have been reminding people of that in the skype chat lately. So... yay fellow understanders of WV. (I prefer calling him WV because Mayor seems associated more with the 'cute infantilized ship accessory' version, while WV is used more when talking about the version that resembles canon.)

"He could also cause a second revolution"

Please Hussie do the thing viva la revolution

"jade will calm them down and give wv the chance to do it

dont bash jade in order to up wv, she still has near enough total control over bec noir"

He never said she wouldn't help. It's just that WV does the thing that actually stops Bec. They both play a part, and Jade's still damn important, but WV ends it.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:54 pm

I didn't mean to bash her, I only think that either she won't be enough to actually stop the two of them (The Beqs want to protect her but they aren't always following her orders when it comes to other things) and will thus need WVs help OR, more likely, she won't get to wake up untill Beq Noir is actually dealt with and then will join forces with PM and WV for Tripple Truffle Shuffle Scuffle First Guardian Power

(Also, the oven was needed to timeclone more then one person at once with the eggtimer)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:28 pm

yeh agreed with the oven thing oj
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:41 pm

"(Also, the oven was needed to timeclone more then one person at once with the eggtimer)"

Ah, OK. It sounded like you meant oven+eggtimer combo was what made the timeclone shenanigans possible at all, but you mean it just makes them more effective by letting more timeclones get produced with less trips?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings   mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

mspa upd8 conversation place major spoiler warnings
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next