NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Felt Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:30 am



((All RPing in and around the Mansion, including private rooms, should be hosted here))

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 pm

*quarters sits in his room polishing his minigun and his coin collection*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

*nep knocks on quarters door*

:33 < hello mr quarters
:33 < can i come in purrhaps?

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 pm

*quarters looks up and moves the minigun out of reach*

Ye4h sure come on 1n Nepet4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:37 pm

*nep opens the door, crouches, and pounces at quarters*


_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 pm

*thanks to constantly using a minigun in fights quarters is used to sudden impacts, but he knows enough of nepeta after the years of helping look after her to fake a stagger*

oof! how 4re you nepet4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm

*nep purrs and giggles*

:33 < im good! do you know where efurryone else might be?

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:59 pm

1 h4ve no 1de4 nepet4, should we se4rch for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 pm

*nep nods, smiling*

:33 < mhmm!

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

avatar

Posts : 4931
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 22
Location : MY. FUCKING. CITY.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:05 pm

then let us go

*with that quarters, nepeta still attached, walks out of his room, leaving the minigun behind but pocketing the coin collection*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBookwormBakery

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 19
Location : Lost in the internet

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Terezi paces in her bedroom, back and forth across the line of toys present in her courtroom. She rounds sharply on her current defendant, a unicorn by the name of Sprinkles.

SO T3LL M3, GOOD S1R SPR1NKL3S, WH4T 3X4CTLY YOU W3R3 DO1NG ON TH3 3V3N1NG OF YOUR M4T3SPR1T P3N3LOP3 POPPYS33D'S MURD3R, B3C4US3 3V3RY S1NGL3 ON3 OF YOUR P4TH3T1C 3XCUS3S FOR AL1B1S H4V3 F4LL3N THROUGH

The unicorn says nothing. Terezi grins, her sharp teeth glinting.

SO 1T 1S TO B3 THE S1L3NT TR34TM3NT
V3RY W3LL
1F YOU H4V3 NOT SPOK3N 1N F1V3 M1NUT3S, 1 W1LL B3 OBL1G3D TO T4K3 YOUR S1L3NC3 4S 4N OFF1C14L D3CL4R4T1ON OF GU1LT 4ND C4RRY OUT TH3 PROP3R P3N4LT13S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:05 am

*nep overhears terezis interrogation and calls out to her*

:33 < inspector terezi! cmere! we are looking fur efurryone and your detective skills could be quite impurrtant!

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:14 am

Clover enters into the Felt Mansion.
Heyyy everyone!
Clover sees the entryway is empty and shrugs.
M4ybe they're busy?

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
TheBookwormBakery

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 19
Location : Lost in the internet

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:23 am

Terezi turns when she hears Nepeta's voice. Then, facing Sprinkles again, she sneers.

1T S33MS YOU H4V3 H1T UPON 4N 3XTR4ORD1N4RY BURST OF LUCK
YOU H4V3 UNT1L 1 R3TURN FROM MY N3W 1NV3ST1G4T1ONS TO SORT OUT YOUR 4L1B1
1F YOU ST1LL H4V3 NO 4NSW3RS...


Terezi leans in close, until she can all but lick Sprinkles' fur.

YOU WON'T L1K3 WH4T 1 DO N3XT!

She cackles, and departs to join Nepeta.

SO, YOU R3QU1R3 MY 3XP3RT 1NV3ST1G4T1V3 SK1LLS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 am

*fef walks in behind clover*

Where is everyone Clover?

-------------------

:33 < terezi! we n33d to know where efurryone is! help us find them >:33

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:48 am

No clue. Either in their rooms or pl4nning something...
Clover digs through his pockets and pulls out a shiny quarter.
I could find 4t le4st find out where one of them is!

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
TheBookwormBakery

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 19
Location : Lost in the internet

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:14 am

DO3S TH4T 1NCLUD3 MR. V4N1LL4 M1LKSH4K3?

Terezi tilts her head, thinking. She knows some of the Felt have their own operations out in the city, they'll be harder to track down. The rest tend to wander anyway. Doze, however... He hardly goes anywhere. He'll be the easiest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:00 am

OOOOO)(! Is that one of your coins??? FLIP IT!

----------

:33 < i dunno, i think mr scratch is busy rite meow

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Well it's re4lly Qu4rter's qu4rter, but he g4ve it to me for emergencies. Spe4king of which, you might w4nt to move b4ck. I don't know if he h4s his minigun or not.
Clover flips the coin, landing on 14. He vanishes, with Quarters taking his place.

Clover reappears a bit away from Nepeta.
Hey everybody!

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 pm

*nep plops on the floor*

>:CC < oof! clover! why did you do that?

---------

*fef claps her hands*

)(-ELLO! )(ow are you today, Sir Quarters?

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
TheBookwormBakery

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2014-03-20
Age : 19
Location : Lost in the internet

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 pm

1 FOUND CLOV3R
BUT DO3S TH1S M34N W3 LOST QU4RT3RS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 pm

:33 < i dont think that counts terezi

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Nepet4! 4re you f4lling for me?
Clover gives a short laugh before turning his attention to Terezi.
Qu4rter's is in the entry w4y with Feferi!

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2013-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 pm

*neps ears perk*

:33 < feferi is here?

_________________
:33 < HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO FILL BUCKETS, WHEN I'M ALREADY WATCHING?

People I am:
 


Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

avatar

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 18
Location : The Afterlife

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Ye4h! She c4me here with me from the c4sino!

_________________
Death greets you to his signature.
He asks if you would like to play a game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   

Back to top Go down
 
Felt Mansion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Just felt like doing this. (Usernameless's Introduction)
» Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
» Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps
» Grout's Mansion
» Superevan formally Bigevanb's collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Our Messy Little World :: The Town/Midnight City-
Jump to: