NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Felt Mansion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Clover was lucky enough to be just a few feet away from the crash.
C4ns! You're here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Where 15 the Doc, guys? Oh, I forgot he 15 everywhere he wants.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:06 am

*Doc smiles, holding his hand up at Stich*

One moment, Stitch. I'm going to gather all the other members we will need. They will come in handy quite shortly.

*Teleports away*
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:20 am

((Double post. furreaking DEAL WITH IT))

*Doc appears with the trolls and Doze in the storage room. Snapping his fingers, Clover, Stich, Itchy, and Cans appear next to him.*

Perfect. Now that you are all gathered here, you should be made aware that the Midnight Crew is about to perform a heist on us in just a few moments. You're going to be here to meet them. Nepeta, I need you to keep an eye on the other doors for me. Cans, I need you to keep damage to a minimum, but use force if necessary. Doze, I need a full report of your meeting with whomever was blocking my vision during that short period in your store. Vriska, I need you to help Cans in case they try to get violent. Stich, I need you to make sure no one gets hurt. Terezi, I want you to help Stich negotiate things peacefully. Crowbar is busy and Quarters is incapacitated at the moment, so I'm leaving you in charge while I deal with other matters. Clover, I want you to stay out of the way, but in sight of the others. Itchy, I need you to be ready to steal all of the Midnight Crew's hats for me. Once you have them, bring them to my study. Does everyone understand what is happening?

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:23 am

Terezi sneezes a few times in an attempt to shake off the effects of multiple rapid teleportations.

DO3S M3 B31NG 1N CH4RG3 ONLY 4PPLY TO TH3 N3GOT14T1ONS? OR 1S 1T 4 MOR3 G3N3R4L PROMOT1ON
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:31 am

[Stitch aims a sidelong scowl at Terezi, then rounds on Scratch.]

h9ld up there, d9c. what makes her s9 qualified t9 get put in charge 9ut 9f n9where like that? and what's this ab9ut itchy stealing pe9ple's hats, anyway? there's g9tta be m9re useful things he c9uld be d9ing.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Itchy looks very excited.
1'll get you the hats 1n no t1me flat!

Clover looks contemplative, planning for what he will do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Doze was confused after the Doc had snatched him away from the Bibliotheca and after a few more teleports he became even more dazzled.  Teleporting a few times in so quick succession could be exhausting if somebody wasn’t prepared for it.
Not to mention that there was another battle with the Midnight Crew on the horizon and a slow guy like Doze was an easy target for the Crew whenever his abilities came in the way.  
But Doze was more worried about the fact that the Doc didn’t knew about his encounter with that strange little girl. If she was able to hide her presence and the presence from others from the Doc her power was surely tremendous.
Still, no point in lying about what happened. Better to stick with the Devil you know if you couldn’t trust the other devil.

Yes, sir. I will give you my report whenever you want, sir.

Vriska on the other hand was ecstatic.
Being teleported away all of the sudden wasn’t something she liked and her motorbike was still in the shop but the idea of a good battle dispersed those thoughts.

Alright! You can count on me grandmaster light 8ul8!
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:28 pm

The idea of beating the shit of your enemies fills you with DETER... there is no time to make a reference, you just want to smash things!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:32 am

You should know better than to question me, but I'm not surprised you did so, Stich. I'll explain why I put Terezi in charge afterwards. Also, this is not a permanent position, Terezi. We'll discuss your potentially increasing responsibility after this is over. For now, Doze, follow me to my study. Oh, and before I go, they'll be here in a few minutes. Enjoy yourselves.

*warps to the study with Doze*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm

The spine of the slowest Member of the Felt was tingling. Doc Scratch had never talked to him personally before. At most their field leader Crowbar would talk 1-1 with cue ball head.
He had to sound convincing now or Doc Scratch would suspect treacherous intentions in Doze.
He looked into the part of the white ball that was maybe Doc’s Face. It was hard to read somebody’s facial features when he hadn’t any. But he seemed to await his report.
He breathed in and concentrated to NOT use his time ability.

Sir, it was a normal 2ay until an especially interesting costumer entere2 my shop. It was another troll, a sea 2weller like 2eath’s Ki2 but male an2 not a fuchsia. His name was Eri2an Ampora and sol2 my some interesting stuff that was ol2 enough to call antique. After he was gone a strange little girl appeare2 in my shop without coming through the 2oor first. Her behaviour was o22 an2 she knew things she shoul2n’t possibly have knowle2ge about.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Describe her in detail, Doze. Leave nothing out. It bothers me tremendously that I had no sight of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 pm

The Leprechaun with the blue hat tried to remember how she looked like. Luckily the encounter with her was relative fresh in his mind.

She is a small young girl with grey skin, like a troll but with no horns. Her black eyes showe2 white pupils instea2 of vice versa an2 she wore a white 2ress with fiery black sleeves. Her hair was an2 white hair hol2s an2 she ha2 a te22y bear in her arms. I never saw somebo2y like her before an2 I 2oubt I woul2 forget somebo2y like her, sir.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:12 pm

[Stitch grumbles under his breath as Doc and Doze teleport out of the room.]

figures...9f c9urse he sticks me 9f all pe9ple with the l9ud 9ne...

[He turns and barks at Terezi.]

right, y9u heard the d9c. we're 9n neg9tiati9n duty. alth9ugh i dunn9 what he's gettin' at, c9nsidering th9se jackwads d9n't seem t9 really enj9y neg9tiating. let's head up fr9nt s9 we're ready t9 greet these unwelc9me guests, eh?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:59 am

*Doc stands there for a moment, staring at Doze*

Are you absolutely certain?

*Doc straightens*

No need for a response, I can already tell you are.

*Doc walks to his desk and picks up one of the cue balls lying there*

This is quite vexing. I didn't think one such as her would come into play.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:02 am

Terezi salutes in a way that seems sincere, but almost certainly has sarcasm in it somewhere.

Y3S S1R, C4PT41N 4PR1COT
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:07 am

Doze was tempted to ask who she was but he didn’t dare to do this right now. Well, not directly.

2uring the conversation with her she never mentione2 her name to me once.

He knew that he also had to report that this strange little girl wanted to obtain one of his white roundicles. He still was worried about the possibility that he may lose “Book of Science” if he reported this but it was necessary.
The alternative was a game of deception and lies and he wasn’t sure if he would be able to win such a game against the Doc and Doze still was loyal to his organisation.

Sir, she wante2 me to obtain one of your white stickballs for her.

Vriska meanwhile had fetched some weapons from her room, including two Rocket Launchers she was Dual-Wielding as she returned to Terezi and the rest of the gang.

Okay, 8oss give me and Cans our positions and I 8low Slick van Lick and his gang into Kingdom Come when we get the signal.

Last edited by Ralte on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 am

[Stitch eyes the rocket launchers and immediately launches into what can only be described as a mixture of rage and panic.]

s9n 9f a--what the hell d9 y9u think y9u're d9ing? the idea is t9 av9id unnecessary deaths, n9t cause them! at least put th9se things 9ut 9f sight f9r n9w, jesus.

[Stitch suddenly realizes something.]

...hey, wait a minute. where did y9u even get th9se things, anyway? they d9n't exactly sell these ar9und t9wn, last i checked. unless s9me new arms dealer set up sh9p d9wnt9wn that i d9n't kn9w ab9ut yet...
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:44 am

Grumbling, Vriska put her rocket  launchers aside. Stitch was such a overdramatic ourpuss over two little rocket  launchers. She would have been careful not to blow up anything or anyone that belonged to the Felt.

I 8uild them myself.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 pm

What would she want with my cueball....

*Doc rubs his head with his free hand thoughtfully*

Being unable to understand a situation is quite annoying.

*Doc turns to Doze*

That will be all, Doze.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Never before had Doze seen the Doc so unsure and anxious. He always seemed to be in control of himself, never faltering, always in control.
He wasn’t perfect, but who was? The Doc wasn’t a god, incredible powerful and potent but not a god.
And even gods weren’t perfect.

Yes, sir. I hope my report was helpful, sir.

He wanted to return to his comrades now and help them with the Midnight Crew.
He hoped for a direct order to do this.

I woul2 like to go to the others and help them to 2efend the mansion, sir.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:52 pm

*Doc turns and stares at Doze*

You won't get there before it starts, Doze.

*Doc turns and waves him away*

Leave.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Yes, sir. Goo2 2ay sir.

He left the study and got and in his attempt to reach his comrades in time he got caught up a few times in his ability to slow himself. Still, he hoped that he could reach them, despite the statement of the Doc.

At least he could later study the "book of science" in peace.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:07 pm

*Across the street a figure observers the mansion, hidden from sight by slowly moving shadows. He looks back at his companions*

< coast looks clear. ya got the bomb deuce?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:31 am

*nep climbs the walls up into the rafters and watches the door keenly, ears perked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next