NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Felt Mansion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:55 pm

*Doc starts. This was not what he forsaw. It shouldn't BE this way. He should-*
-----------
*Nep reacts instinctively to the knife throws, throwing herself in the way and knocking Doc to the ground, taking two knives in her side, the other two whizzing past her. She yelps loudly and collapses on top of Doc*
-----------
*Ygg chuckles quietly and fades into shadows, her laughter leaving with her*

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:15 pm

Doze heard Nepeta’s yelp not far away from him. He was so shocked he lapsed again into slow-motion, the fourth time since he was trying to reach the battlefield.
Anger and worry fought about dominance in his mind in regards to the well being of his daughter and the hate he felt for whatever person had injured her.
His goal was now clear.

Doze: Nepeta!  Hang on, Papa 2oze is on his way!

----------------------------------

The spider troll had seen enough. Nobody would hurt any troll on her watch, especially Terezi, Kanaya, Tavros or Nepeta!

The cerulean threw her dice and they landed around Slick and if somebody would have connected the dice it would have taken the form of an octagon.

8t my dice you stupid piece of shit!!!!!!!!

Vriska then produced her sword and was ready to attack the Midnight Crew after her dice finished with her first attack.

Boxcars didn’t waver and proceeded to help his boss with the attack. He swung his mighty mace at the tailor.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:47 pm

[Well, shit. So much for diplomacy. Stitch reaches for his personal handgun.]

y9u just made a big mistake, y9u midnight fuck!

[He aims quickly and fires off a wild array of shots in Spades' general direction. Stitch makes a hurried mental note to learn how to actually use this damn thing properly beyond point-blank range.]

[Or, rather, he tries to make said mental note, but is interrupted by noticing a giant mace about to make contact with his skull. Stitch makes a last-ditch effort at an Auto-Parry, but it's not exactly easy to Auto-Parry a giant metal wrecking ball attached to a less giant but equally metal pole swung by an even more giant man.]

[The mace connects, sending Stitch flying backward a good ten feet, completely unconscious.]
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:37 am

Clover's movements angle Itchy towards the crew, causing the flying leprechaun to be flung towards towards the members of the Nightnight Crew rather than Clover.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:58 am

Cans decides that it is the right time to be violent.

"For Nepeta!"

He runs towards the crew and tries to punch any of the black carapacians.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:28 am

*Slick grits his teeth as one of Stitch' bullets punches trough his carapace and finds a comfy resting spot amidst his vital organs. Fuck. Healing can wait. He's got a job to do, and his window of opportunity will be short-lived*
*He makes the last few steps to his target and  the bleeding troll who just had to be a damn hero. damn kids and their idealism, he's gonna have to hear about this for months*

< sorry kitty but it's yer own fault. i'm gonna need ya to go bleed somewhere else alright? 3<

*He prepares to give Nepeta a good shove, but freezes midway trough. he puts his foot back on the ground*

< what. the FUCK. IS ON MY HEAD? 3<

A figure speaks from the corner of the room.

I think it suits you, Spades. Reminds me of the old days.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Sollux is hit with a flying Itchy, which breaks his glasses and knocks him flat on his ass.

god damn iit! my gla22e2 are 2hattered!

His face is also cut up a bit from the blow.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 pm

<//Boss did you have to hurt the catshipper, even on accident?//3

Boxcars knew how much the other trolls loved Nepeta, even his son who might or might not have an allergy to cats. He didn’t came around to make sure what was the case but he was sure that a Tavros couldn’t be allergic against Nepeta.
Now number 15 was attacking his boss.
He knew he couldn’t beat him in a direct brawl but he might be able to stagger and paralyse him for a short while.
He produced his shotgun from his WRATHTUB and aimed it at Cans face while the Leprechaun aimed his fist at Hearts Boxcars to strike. If the brute in black shot number 15 at the right moment during his attack in the face then Cans would stagger and be open for a critical riposte.

I curse my fucking slow-motion!

He saw the room in which the fight was hold. He tried to get faster but instead he became slower.
Why wasn’t he able to run faster for his daughter?

Vriska jumped through the hole and she had chosen Slicks head as her landing spot.

Look up you loser!!!!!!!!

She noticed with a grin the new hat on his head. A cerulean colored drinking helmet with the number 8 on the front and on the back with two cans of “Snow-Aid” attached to it.

Last edited by Ralte on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Itchy bounces of of Sollux and slams into the ground, twitching, mumbling "take that".
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Aradia gasps and releases Itchy.

0h n0! are y0u 0kay, s0llux?

Terezi swings at Slick with her cane in an attempt to get him away from Nepeta.
Back to top Go down
godlessAdversary

godlessAdversary

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Cans autoparries the shot. It isn't a very effective autoparry and he is knocked down.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Boxcars used the opportunity and brought down his mighty mace onto Cans crown jewels.
He doubted it would take him out of the battle for good but with some luck it would paralyse him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

<Should've taken the shot when I had the chance.>

Droog once again aimed a shot at Cans' right eye, letting go of the trigger. Sure, he SEEMED down for the count, but when he got up, there would be hell to pay. Besides, he needed to make sure that no one would impede with him getting payback against the GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH WHO SWITCHED HIS HAT.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:10 pm

*Doc laid on the ground, stunned. He had known that horrorterrors could disrupt his powers, but not to the extent that they could completely change events from what he had forseen. Doc clenched his fists, trembling with rage and embarassment. Because of his confidence (albeit excusable considering he knew everything), the young Nepeta was laying on top of him, dying, Stich was unconscious, and more fatalities were sure to follow.*

*Exploding with energy, Doc flung HB, SS, DD, and CD backwards, slumping Nepeta off of him. He stood, seething energy like a maelstrom of green and black, and stalked towards SS*

YOU! YOU AND YOUR TWISTED MASTER HAVE INTEREFERED WITH MY PLANS FOR THE FIRST AND LAST TIME! IF YOUR MASTER SO MUCH AS SNEEZES IN MY PRESCENSE, I WILL ERADICATE THE LOT OF YOU. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, SPADES SLICK?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:49 pm

*Slumped against the wall, his back aching from the impact and the damn bullet that wasn't getting any more pleasant, Slick took a second to think. He'd always found getting his ass beaten was a great way to clear his mind.
It was evident that Scratch was a lot stronger than they'd expected (he made a mental note to have a good talking with Ygg about that) and they'd probably need to get him alone if they wanted to have any chance of beating him. This was bad.
It was also evident that something about the whole situation had clearly shaken the doc, and he didn't think it was just the dying catgirl. This was good.
He picked himself of the ground, still clutching his knife in one hand*

< how many fuckin' times do i have to say it? 3<

< if we've got beef with you you brought it onto yerselves, and there's one very simple solution to everyone's problems 3<

*He takes a step closer to Scratch, and emphasizes each word with a poke of his pointy fingertip against the doctor's chest*

< get the fuck out of my city 3<

-----

Meanwhile, Snowman vanishes and reappears sitting next to Nepeta, warping away the knives with a quick touch. She doesn't bother trying to stop the bleeding.

Hello Nepeta.

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:27 pm

*Tears stream down Nepeta's face and she caterwalls softly. She is in too much pain to acknowledge Sn0wmans prescense*
---------
*Doc is about to put a couple more bullets in Slick when his omniscience suddenly takes hold again. He smiles (well, he would, if he had a mouth. Or a face), and his energy fades. He warps just behind Sn0wman and stands there smugly.*

I'm not going anywhere. And I think I'm the least of your problems now, Spades. Someone is here to see you.
----------
*Fef enters through the front door of the mansion, which is now a gaping hole, her worry mounting. Suddenly she hears shouting and an explosion near the back storage room. She rushes towards the noise, bumping into Doze but not bothering to stop. She runs through the open door to see SS stamding with a knife in his hand, Stich unconscious, and Nepeta bleeding out on the floor next to Sn0wman. Her eyes light like fire, and her 2x3dent appears in her hands immediately.

W)(AT. DID. YOU. DO?????
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Something had flung Slick aside to Vriska’s surprise. She landed on the ground to look around.
Stitch was K.O., Cans was lying on the ground, Slick and the Doc were eye to eye,  Snowmom was by Nepeta’s side, Doze came “running” into the room, Feferi had arrived for some reason and Boxcars started to get up again.
The Doc had thrown the Midnight Crew to the ground and he was pissed.

//Master???????? I thought Slick was the 8oss in this city. Who would 8e a8le to control him????????//

A surprising revelation but there were other problems at hand.
Vriska considered her options. She didn’t want to risk of getting between Doc and Slick.
She was brave but not stupid.
She gathered her Dice and thought about doing another roll, with some luck she could get a healing spell to help Nepeta.
But before she could decide her intuition kicked in and she dodged a shadow fireball.

<You give my boss a silly hat? You will die for that!3

Accidental rhyme aside, she got into a battle stance and gave the Brute Boxcars who had attacked her with a shadow fireball the well known provocation hand gesture “Come here, do your best”.
Boxcars who felt taken aback by the attack from the Doc had chosen Vriska as his next target. After his fireball failed he swung his mace at her. Vriska dodged the attacks easily and parried some of the swings.
Vriska used her speed and skill to bestow some stab- and slash wounds on Boxcars but it didn’t do much good. Boxcars had a lot of HP, high defense and wasn’t all that impressed by some minor injuries.
Vriska grinned, this was a challenge for her.

I will loot you so hard after I have sliced you to pieces 8ox 8oss and Spadey there too.

Boxcars had the following response.

<I will flatten you.3

It would have sounded even more intimidating in another kind of accent but Boxcars had only this own accent.

He was too late. Even though he had managed to have more control over his slow-motion for the Moment he could only kneel down besides his daughter and take her hand.
Her painful meowing broke his heart

Nepeta, Nepeta? 2o you hear me? Everything will be fine… STITCH!

Number 2 looked around the room for the Tailor. He saw the unconscious Stitch lying on the ground.
Damn, why of all times had this to happen now?
He looked up and Snowman directly into her eyes. He was normally intimidated by her but now this wasn’t the time for that.

Please, Snowman get her to a 2octor, please!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:21 pm

*Slick turns to face Feferi*

< threw some knives at the doc here, kid decided to jump in the way. ain't my fault 3<

---

Without breaking eye contact, Snowman calmly takes a puff from her cigarette.

It's too late Doze. She's done.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 pm

A door appeared out of nowhere. It opened to reveal Death, frantically saying that Ygg had important information about the future and that Nepeta was going to actually d-. Death paused and looked around the room, before noticing Nepeta's dead body.
Felt Mansion - Page 11 HjeK1PG
Death says a very unpolite word before absconding through his door to the afterlife.

Clover takes advantage of the chaos and walks over to Clubs, putting his arm around his shoulders.
Hey there~ I hope you don't explode, bec4use you 4re 4 bombshell.
Felt Mansion - Page 11 Q4OCFVm
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:57 pm

*Nep is very much dead*
---------
*Fef curses as her dad leaves. She'll have to talk to him later*

*Quick as lightning, she hurls her 2x3dent straight at Spades with frightening velocity, then follows it up by leaping across the room and attempting to knee him in the face*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:40 pm

*With a quick gesture of his free hand Slick causes his shadow to leap upward, soundlessly catching the trident midair where it now threatens to impale its incoming owner*

< not much for talking either i see. 3<

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 pm

*Feferi twists to avoid the trident and connects her knee with Spades face, yanking her trident free and following Spade to the ground, stabbing her trident at his throat*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 pm

*There is another burst of pain as Slick hits the floor and his insides politely remind him that hey, we're pretty fucked, cut it out. He sure hopes the blood in his mouth is from his (now) loose tooth.
He grabs the hilt of the trident with his free hand and slashes at the girls wrist with the other*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:19 pm

*Fefs free hand flashes forward and she grabs the knife by the blade, yanking it free of Slicks grasp. Blood trickles from her hand, and her eyes grow even fiercer. She puts more strength behind the tridents push, tossing the knife aside and gripping it with her other hand*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Doze was silent. His daughter dead and he wasn’t even able to be a short distraction for her killer.
His disability, his stupid time slowing power who only slowed himself down.
Why couldn’t he be as fast as Itchy? Where was Itchy?
He scanned the room.
Cans was still on the ground, the Spider Troll had a fight with Hearts Boxcars and Slick was attacked by Feferi.
He stood up and readied his weapons once more.
Should he survive this he would do anything he could to and find a way to improve his useless powers.
He looked Snowman in the eyes.

Ma’am, keep care of your daughters. Do a better job than we did.

He turned to Slick, Magnum aimed at Slick and his cane was ready to batter Slick.
He started to run towards him, ready to pull the Trigger.

Do you hear my Spades?! I will make you kneel before me and beg me to kill you! You will curse the day you were ever born you unholy spawn of the Horrorterrors!

This would have been an incredible awesome moment for Doze if his slow motion ability got the better of him. His boast was incomprehensible because of it and pulling the trigger got delayed on top of it.

Vriska meanwhile had managed to lure Boxcars closer to Terezi.

Die here or surrender you oversized scum8ag!!!!!!!!

<I will tear you to pieces you Itsy Bitsy spider.3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next