NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feferi's Aquarium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Feferi's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Feferi's Aquarium   Feferi's Aquarium EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Feferi's Aquarium 1697836

Welcome to Feferi's Aquarium!

((Any RPing for the Aquarium, in or around it, should take place here))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Feferi's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feferi's Aquarium   Feferi's Aquarium EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:56 pm

*Fef looks around, and, seeing no customers, heads off to explore a bit*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Feferi's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feferi's Aquarium   Feferi's Aquarium EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:00 am

*Nep tumbles out of the door before it vanishes into the front lot of the aquarium. Rubbing her head she voices complaint to the very hard ground*

:33 < feferi what was-

*Nep starts as she realizes Feferi isn't there. Immediately she starts to panic, worrying about Feferi's safety. She was wounded and fighting what she could only assume were furry powerful people!*

*About ten minutes later Nepeta spots Feferi approaching the aquarium and leaps on top of her*

:33 < feferi! i was so worried! are you okay? did they hurt you? what was all that???

*Fef laughs as Nep flattens her, letting out a grunt as she hit the ground that was definitely still hard*

Don't worry, Nepeta, I'm fine! I'm more worried about you. You literally just died! Do you know )(ow glubbing crazy t)(at is? Most people don't get to leave like you just did so t)(ey never get to t)(ink about it but I )(ave to be absolutely certain t)(at you're okay!

*Nep laughs and cries at the same time, clinging to Feferi*

:33 < im fine i purromise!

*Nep climbs off of Feferi and they sit there for a while smiling at each other*

Let's go inside, Nepeta. It's cold as )(ell out )(ere!

*The two trolls stand and start towards the door when a vine erupts underneath them, sending them both flying. Nepeta hits a car with a mewl and falls on the ground, whimpering. Feferi manages to regain her balance, landing on her feet*

Nepeta!

*Yggdrasil emerges from the shadow of a lamppost nearby and starts towards Feferi, eyes ablaze with anger*

I'd worry about yourself if I were you darling. It appears the so called Devil can't do his job to save his life, so I'll be doing it for him. Get out of my way or I'll kill you, too. As many times as I have to.

*Fef glares at Yggdrasil and tries to equip her 2x3dent, but starts as she realizes she left it in the afterlife. Without pausing, she leaps at Yggdrasil, hands going for her throat*

*With a casual flick of her wrist, she slaps Feferi square in the face, slamming her to the ground. Immediately she's above Feferi, sword gleaming in the moonlight*

I don't give warnings twice.

*She jabs her sword down, spearing Feferi in the right shoulder. Feferi cries out in pain, glaring at Yggdrasil through the pain. Yggdrasil stares down at Feferi with contempt, then removes her sword point and slowly walks towards Nepeta, twirling her blade*

This one cannot be allowed to live. She will further damage this reality and I shudder at the potential damage it could cause to my realm. She dies now.

No!

*Feferi reaches out but winces as the pain in her shoulder sends lances of agony through her body. She starts sobbing but Yggdrasil ignores her, slowly closing on Nepeta. Feferi, in a moment of desperation, cries for help. Anyone, anything. And in that moment, her cries are answered. Her father's scythe flashes into existence in front of her, hovering slightly above the ground. Feferi reaches out for it and grabs it, immediately feeling full of energy*

*Yggdrasil turns around and her eyes widen. She flashes her hand forward and vines surge from the ground, aiming for Feferi*

*The scythe morphs into a familiar shape, and Feferi twirls her glowing 2x3dent, slicing the vines into pieces. She springs at Yggdrasil and stabs her straight in the chest*

*Yggdrasil stumbles backwards, dropping her sword, clutching the 2x3dent as it digs deeper into her chest. She looks at Feferi, a mixture of anger and confusion, and she slowly melts into a black puddle, which dissipates into mist*

*Panting, Feferi drops the scythe and it vanishes, probably returning to it's rightful owner. The pain returns but she ignores it, running over to Nepeta. Nepeta crawls to her feet and limps towards Feferi. Feferi tries to embrace her but Nepeta pushes her away*

:33 < no! all ive done today is cause you trouble! why are you doing this fur me feferi
:33 < were not meowrails you dont have to do any of this fur me! youre getting hurt and i dont wanna s33 that happen again!

*Nep stares at Feferi, crying slightly*

:33 < why?

*Feferi looks at Nepeta for a long time, then reaches forward, pulls Nepeta towards her, and kisses her*

Feferi's Aquarium WcgGqQ8

*Feferi pulls away and looks Nepeta in the eyes. Nepeta blushes and stares back, confused*

Nepeta... I've known you for t)(ree years now. I mean, I knew you before but I never knew knew you. You've been an amazing troll to be wit)( and I couldn't )(ave asked for someone more understanding, kind, and t)(oug)(tful. Recently I've begun feeling strange w)(en we spend time toget)(er, and I finally understand w)(y.

*Fef takes a deep breath*

I'm... flus)(ed for you. I t)(ink I )(ave been for aw)(ile.

*Nep stares back at Feferi, then embraces her*

:33 < oh feferi i was worried i was the only one who felt that way!

*The two hold each other for awhile, then go inside, smiling at one another*

*30 minutes later Feferi and Nepeta walk out, Feferi with fresh clothes and new bandages, and Nepeta with a huge smile on her face*

...and t)(en I said "Try not to die or you'll see me again!" and I made a face at )(im. You s)(ould )(ave seen it, Nep!

*Nep laughs*

:33 < but maybe you shouldnt have attacked mr spades! i know he was the one who... killed me but i dont think he wanted to hurt me

Maybe not but )(e )(urt you all t)(e same. If I ever see )(im again I'll spear )(im faster t)(an )(e can say "O)( glub!"

*The two walk in silence for awhile*

Nepeta, I'm sorry I forced myself on you. I was just so )(eated and emotional I couldn't )(elp myself. I know you like Karkat.

*Neps eyes widen and she looks at Feferi, then shakes her head vigorously*

:33 < nonono! you didnt do anything wrong!

*Nep looks at the ground, saddened*

:33 < after 3 years of trying to get his attention and failing i had lost hope id efur find someone to love me
:33 < equius is great and all and i always like talking to him but its not the same

*Nep looks at Feferi, her eyes shining*

:33 < but spending so much time with you gave me hope again

*Feferi smiles widely and hugs Nepeta*

*The two walk together, hand and hand, into the night of the city*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feferi's Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feferi's Aquarium   Feferi's Aquarium Empty

Back to top Go down

Feferi's Aquarium
Page 1 of 1