NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls

Go down 
+5
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 pm

((She's going to start wearing silly clothing for the sole purpose of pissing Droog off, isn't she.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Shaula wrote:
((She's going to start wearing silly clothing for the sole purpose of pissing Droog off, isn't she.))
((She wasn't, but now she will))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

(( not if slick has anything to do with it))

((he does not want his moirail killing his new sort of adopted daughter))

((even if he still is stuck in his murderous ways and still uses filthy shadow magic))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
(( not if slick has anything to do with it))

((he does not want his moirail killing his new sort of adopted daughter))

((even if he still is stuck in his murderous ways and still uses filthy shadow magic))
((Droog WISHES he could fight nepeta. i have all kinds of crazy heart powers! if i can control equius, i can control droog!))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:15 pm

((Oh, yeah, we need to establish the heart powers in more detail. So far, you can... make people switch quadrants, I think that was it, right?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 pm

((uh i thought we scrapped those havoc because they came from the game))

(( i know you do not agree with that but please just stick to the rules))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 pm

((I thought we said she could keep them, they just came from some random other place.))

((Just like the Felt and the Crew and Caliborn's weird time shit and all that stuff.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

((oh ok sorry i missed that bit))
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:26 pm

((Has stumbled across the shipping walls. Is horribly confused.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 pm

((It's supposedly IC, but we mostly just chat about ships here out-of-character.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

((basically if you have any ships you particularly like you can put them up here and we can also debate ships and stuff))

((ninja shaula))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:49 pm

((My heart power have been severely limited due to losing Museship(?), so now I'm just a Rogue of Heart (Still using the game rules, they're just not from the game). I believe, as a passive class, I have control over others emotions))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 pm

((Interesting. Very interesting.

We need to upd8 the OP.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 pm

((rogues steal for others so you would need to take the black emotions from one person and give it to another person or something like that, it is not simple control))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 pm

((Good point. Yeah, that's a thing.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:58 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((rogues steal for others so you would need to take the black emotions from one person and give it to another person or something like that, it is not simple control))
((Whoops! I furgot! Yeah, I can steal your emotions, I can't give you new ones!))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 pm

((thats the thing you can give us new ones

but they have to come from somewhere and you can not take our emotions without putting them on someone else))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm

*suddenly a radio, that was not there before,is not plugged in, and can not be turned off*

*it lets out a burst of static before it settles onto a certain radio station*

*a calm voice rolls out across the room saying A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to Night Vale.

Hello listeners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 am

((This is a shipping wall, no one would listen to Nightvale.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 am

(( Nepeta <> Equius. Sorrow
*"I will go down with this ship" starts playing* ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 am

((I feel indifferent towards that ship.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:40 am

((Meowrails is one of the few things I actually ship.))

((I've only been letting Calliope<>Nep slide here because firstly, no Equius, secondly, ~politeness~ and shit dictates that no, Shaula, do NOT raeg about it, they're both 0kay with it))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 pm

((I feel with you Sand but I agree with Shaula))

((Since Equius is currently not here (Maybe he's not in the city or something) and both Havoc and qT apparently want Nepeta<>Calliope to be canon, I'll just have to accept that))

((Also, you could argue that Nepeta becoming Lady Shiplish changed a lot of her ships))

((Equius is the kid of AD, would it really be okay for him to act to the leader of the Felt like he does with Nepeta?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
((I feel with you Sand but I agree with Shaula))

((Since Equius is currently not here (Maybe he's not in the city or something) and both Havoc and qT apparently want Nepeta<>Calliope to be canon, I'll just have to accept that))

((Also, you could argue that Nepeta becoming Lady Shiplish changed a lot of her ships))

((Equius is the kid of AD, would it really be okay for him to act to the leader of the Felt like he does with Nepeta?))
((Well, Nepeta wouldn't N33D Equius anymore! When she got her powers, she was far stronger than Equius, and no longer n33ded to be protected. Moirail is a two way relationship, and Equius was unable to fulfill his side of the relationship. They're still really good friends, just not moirails))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:26 pm

(( So I guess she just left Equius on his own to deal with his own anger issues, like "Fuck you Equius! Now that I have my powers I don't need a weak little bitch like you. :3"))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls   Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Shiplish's Public Shipping Walls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightNight Crew Forums :: Archives-
Jump to: