NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Map of the Town

Go down 
+9
nonexistentPumpkin
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
Shaula
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Map of the Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:36 am

((Read the edit to the first post))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 am

((I think a notification that the poster was taken down would be better then actually removing the picture, it'd be much more clear that way))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 am

((Im thinking of having crowbar make either a pest control service or a construction project supplies store, suggestions?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 am

((Pest control service. Stitch will probably have a tailors shop, though at this rate i think we're going to have way too many buildings.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:05 pm

*starts thinking about what Sollux said and starts crying again, collapsing on the sidewalk*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 pm

*enters the karkat*
SO YOU WANTED TO SEE-FUCK!(*Picks up Nepeta carefully*) OKAY WHAT HAPPENED THERE I KNOW WE'RE NOT ON THE SAME SIDE BUT JUST FUCKING TELL ME!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 pm

*Sollux continues sneaking, hiding behind a bush, listening in on the conversation*
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:20 pm

*snively eyes*

:33 < KK?

*freezes*

:33< ... go away
(Whispering)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:22 pm

*runs up behind sollux*

< what the hell fourhorns why are we not running up and stopping that bitch from turning my son to her side? 3<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 pm

WHAT THE FUCK? I CROSSED THIS FUCKING CITY TO SEE YOU ON YOUR DEMAND, AND ALL WHAT YOU FUCKING SAY IS GO AWAY? NO, DOESN'T WORK GOGDAMMNIT! I'M HERE NOW SO I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND WAIT UNTIL YOU SPIT IT OUT EVEN IF IT MEANS STAYING HERE UNTIL I END UP WITH A LONG STUPID BEARD GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:26 pm

:33 < sollux... called me a monster. i'm...

*sobs*

:33 < i'm not deserving of your friendship karkitty...
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 pm

*Sollux speaks quietly*

what the fuck, 22!? ju2t 2hut up. ii was goiing two protect hiim.

*He hears LS and feels...sadness.*

oh 2hiit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 pm

IT'S OKAY WE CAN ALL SAY STUPID THINGS AT TIMES! PLUS ADMIT YOUR POWERS CAN BE PRETTY FUCKING TERRIFYING ! BUT YOU'RE NO MONSTER, JUST...SPECIAL! WE ALL FUCKING ARE! I MEAN WE'RE THE LAST ONES OF A RACE OF SELFDESTRUCTIVE PSYCHOS SO I GUESS WE'RE ALL UNIQUE! AND I-- OKAY NO SCRATCH THAT BUT STILL I'M SURE HE DIDN'T MEAN IT SOLLUX ISN'T EXACTLY AN ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

*looks up at karkat*

:33 < he said i was evil, and that we were on opposite sides. is that true, karkat? will we have to fight one day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

THE FIRST THING IS DON'T BE STUPID, BECAUSE WE'RE ON OPPOSITE SIDES DOESN'T NECESSARLY MEANS ONE IS MORE RIGHTFUL THAN ANOTHER. HAH, IRONIC HOW IT ALL COMES TO GREY ONCE AGAIN! SECONDLY, I'M HERE FOR THAT BECAUSE YES IF WE STAY LIKE THIS SOONER OR LATER WE'RE DOOMED, WE'LL HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER! I DON'T WANT THAT! NOBODY WANTS THAT!! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!

Last edited by SomethingRandom on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

< look fuck this 3<

< she works for the FELT 3<

< you think we as a mob crew are bad? at least we work for some sort of order, even if the eldritch gods are the opposite to the generally accepted way of things 3<

< the felt work for no one bu themselves and like it or not she is their leader 3<

< you need to stop looking at her as a friend an feeling sorry for her ok fourhorns? 3<

< she is the enemy and you can not trust her alright? 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:55 pm

:33 < i wish there were another way, karkitty. but spades... he's put in with the wrong people. i don't know how i know this, but somebody has to stop them. and i guess it has to be me. since spades is your dad, there's no way i would ask you to help me. just... try to stay out of trouble. that's all i wanted to tell you. and if you s33 sollux, purrhaps you could tell him i'm sorry

*stands up*
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

hey 22? 2hut up.

*Sollux feels terrible about this and leaps out of the bush, rushes to Nepeta and hugs her, crying a little.*

damn iit, ii'm 2orry, np! ii'm 2orry for everythiing ii 2aiid!

*This is the first time since the incident that he has called her Nepeta.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 pm

OKAY THIS IS GONNA BE AWKWARD BUT I'M GONNA TAKE THE CHANCE, SINCE WE MAY NOT EVER HAVE THE OCCASION AFTERWARDS SO FUCK IT!
(*joins hug*)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:20 pm

< fuck this 3<

*walks out of bushes*

< because she used to be your friend before all this happened i will give you a chance 3<

< get away from her before i make you 3<

< no matter what she says she was the third faction in a war between black and white 3<

< she can not been trusted 3<
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:24 pm

*Sollux ignores SS. He continues hugging Nepeta.*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm

*lightly shoves KK and TA aside*

:33 < SPADES, BACK OFF. WE BOTH KNOW YOU'RE EVIL, AND SERVING THE TOTALLY WRONG GUYS. MY JOB IS TO STOP THEM AND YOU. WE CAN DO THIS NOW, WHICH WILL END IN MY WIN, OR YOU CAN WALK AWAY
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

< seriously last chance i know i am seen as a bad guy here but i am acting in the name of a form of order, even if they are different from the accepted way of things 3<

< she on the other hand is a different thing entirely 3<

*shadow tendrils jump out from under the park benches and wrap around karkat and sollux and pull at them trying to remove them from shiplish*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 pm

*draws claws, eyes flash*

:33 < SPADES. PUT. THEM. DOWN. NOW!

*leaps at spades*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:36 pm

OKAY STOP YOU TWO ! JUST FUCKING STOP ! BOTH OF YOU ! NEPETA,REMEMBER ALTERNIA ? THE FIRST THING OUR STUPID PLANET TAUGHT US IS THAT THINGS ARE NEVER WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE! WELL,ALMOST NEVER. AND DAD, YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN! THE TRUTH IS EVERYTHING GOT MESSED UP LIKE A PLATE OF PASTAS BY A STUPID WAITER. SO NOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO STAY CALM OR WILL BOTH OF YOU GOBBLE OP THE PASTAS OF ULTIMATE IDIOCY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of the Town   Map of the Town - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of the Town
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next