NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab

Go down 
+6
nonexistentPumpkin
uncertainHavoc
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
Shaula
Sandstriker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am

((LINK))

((Anyways, character have a Majyyks stat, which seemingly gets reduced by casting spells))

((And you need to read the spell in order to cast it))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:51 am

((
Quote :
you'll be damned if you're going to try to read them upside-down!!

An elf appears anyway.
))
((Apparently not.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:14 am

Shaula wrote:
((Nep left... you know that, right?))
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS. HOW. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I MISSED THIS. I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW I COULD HAVE MISSED SOMETHING AS BIG AS SOMEONE LEAVING. SERIOUSLY.
Alos, Fire minions can be summoned *infinitely* but One, they wear off after a while depending how strong they are (We one's finish quickly, stronger ones last longer) And two, the stronger they are the more Energy they require to summon. Since Matchsticks can run out of energy (can't do consecutive casting) He can't summon infinite Minions. Also, Fire Minions = Flaming Skeletons or Angels made of Fire.
BUT SERIOUSLY. WHAT.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:01 am

((ok what is your limit for using spells, ive set my limit for slick b to be two consecutive nightnight attempts or one large battle using shadow magic/ two small battles, whats yours?))

((and yeah you need to read the chatterbox otherwise you miss these things, you dont need to read back just start from today but you need to read it everytime you log on otherwise you will miss things like this))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 am

((Think of Matchsticks limit in reflection too PI's Imagination bar. Casting a spell costs an 16th of the bar. Summoning a weak minion takes a 32nd of the bar. Strong minion= 16th. Pyrotechnesis = 128th of the bar per 5 seconds. Fire porting = 256th of the bar. Regeneration causes magic supercharge (basically, whilst Matchsticks is dying his cast limit is maximized.)
I think this makes sense, agreed?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 am

((no to the regeneration we agreed no timelord stuff))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 pm

((Agreed. Other than that, looks good.

And I'm honestly surprised that people don't read our MAIN OOC DISCUSSION AREA and expect not to miss stuff. This isn't even the first time this hapen'd.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:33 pm

((
Quote :
Angels made of Fire
Eridan does not aprovve. 38(
))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:36 pm

((ok you're on Angel Murdering duty congratulations))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:34 pm

ConflictedScales wrote:
((Think of Matchsticks limit in reflection too PI's Imagination bar. Casting a spell costs an 16th of the bar. Summoning a weak minion takes a 32nd of the bar. Strong minion= 16th. Pyrotechnesis = 128th of the bar per 5 seconds. Fire porting = 256th of the bar. Regeneration causes magic supercharge (basically, whilst Matchsticks is dying his cast limit is maximized.)
I think this makes sense, agreed?))
((Besides the thing about regeneration, I also feel the need to point out that imagination does NOT work like that))

((All three stats in PS work the same, you have a current and a maximum stat))

((The maximum says how much you can possibly raise your current stat))

((Your current stat then defines which abilities you can possibly hope to use))

((Using my imaginary powers does NOT reduce my imagination stat, just like using my vim does not reduce my vim or using my pulchritude does not reduce my pulchritude))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:17 pm

((So how do we decide how much stuff Matchsticks can do))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 pm

((No no no, not like that. I'm using the Imagination bar as an example of how large the mana bar that he can use is. And thats ok if Matchsticks can't regenerate, but can he keep the 2 hearts and the Dying magic buff? Please? I just think It would be really cool if Matchsticks started a giant storm of fire when he dies. Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:09 pm

((Hm... I don't think two hearts will affect anything, really, so I guess if everyone else's ok with it... as for the magic buff, I'm not too sure about that. Nobody else goes all OP when they die.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 am

((What says its OP? It doesn't increase the effectiveness of the spell, It just increases the Mana at his disposal. For example, The Flaming Rain spell is usually like A DoT for enemies because its like a local cloud burst. With more mana at his disposal, he can cast a Storm instead of A Cloudburst. The Damage isn't increased, but the area the damage effects is.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Quote :
I just think It would be really cool if Matchsticks started a giant storm of fire when he dies.
((You mean when he's about to die or when he's effectively dead?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 pm

((Effectively.))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:09 am

((So like a corpsesplode? Only an actual explosion?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:14 pm

((either way im not sure about that, you said the spell needs to be read out, thats been decided already, if your effectively dead there is no way you would have the concentration to pull of a spell like that

use slick as an example, he is using magic that is formed by thought as opposed to words, he has almost no limits (in universe) to his control over shadows, and yet when hes about to die in the battle with pi he just launches shadow with no control over it, thats why we did the random thing

any form of magic that is more than innate unconscious action should be impossible when effectively dead))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:38 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((either way im not sure about that, you said the spell needs to be read out, thats been decided already, if your effectively dead there is no way you would have the concentration to pull of a spell like that

use  slick as an example, he is using magic that is formed by thought as opposed to words, he has almost no limits (in universe) to his control over shadows, and yet when hes about to die in the battle with pi he just launches shadow with no control over it, thats why we did the random thing

any form of magic that is more than innate unconscious action should be impossible when effectively dead))
((I agree with Silck, reading a spell takes concentration, something you usually don't have while dying))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 am

sparkingLife wrote:
((So like a corpsesplode? Only an actual explosion?))
((Corpsesplode, except Matchsticks turns to ash and he gets a couple of seconds to direct the power from the explosion into a spell.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:23 am

((no he cannot direct it because he is distract by the OH MY FUCKING GPI THE PAIN IT HURTS SO MUCH))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:40 am

((I did not know people turning to ash retained a nervous system.))
((Oh god I am going to get pounded so hard for saying that.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 am

((no thats fine but i did not know people turning to ash had enough consciousness to cast spells))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 am

(( Since when did everything turn to ash at once? Ok fine he can just explode. Sorry, i'm kind of stuck to the idea that magic explodes from mage's bodies when they die. Unless it's Harry Potter, in which case of course not.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

((ok so explain us nightnight crew then

we are all shadow mages and yet only one of us exploded when we died and he was the splosion dude))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matchsticks Library and Science Lab   Matchsticks Library and Science Lab - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matchsticks Library and Science Lab
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next