NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)

Go down 
+3
sparkingLife
silckenSoul
uncertainHavoc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 pm

*Doc goes deathly silent at these shenanigans. Then:*

seizure warning... yes this is exactly what you think it is:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

((dude not yet he could not have stopped the explosion!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:24 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((dude not yet he could not have stopped the explosion!))
((Well, first off, Time Powers. Second, this is the Main Alpha Caliborn, plus Nepeta AND Kanaya. So if they all die, GG? Third, your explosion, even if it WAS a time glitch, which it WASN'T (you had a bomb stored in your cards, not a weapon that turns into a bomb) there is a person who can teleport ANYTHING, and has the power of a FIRST guardian, a guy with all that, time powers, AND eldritch powers. I think I or Doc could easily stop an explosion))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:29 pm

((we already decided cards counted as glitches in space))

((therefore the bomb would work))

((doc scratch could have teleported away or something))

((or maybe we could have just been let out by death maybe?))

((also since when was here an alpha caliborn?))

((and you never mentioned stopping explosions as a shadow magic you could do))

((not even we said we could do that and we started the whole shadow magic discussion in chatterbox))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((we already decided cards counted as glitches in space))

((therefore the bomb would work))

((doc scratch could have teleported away or something))

((or maybe we could have just been let out by death maybe?))

((also since when was here an alpha caliborn?))

((and you never mentioned stopping explosions as a shadow magic you could do))

((not even we said we could do that and we started the whole shadow magic discussion in chatterbox))
((Not Shadow Powers. Time Powers. If you want, I can explain it sciencelike and stuff. And there IS an Alpha Caliborn. I specifically referenced him when the 200 time clones appeared. All the time clones are essentially doomed offshoots. Therefore there has to be an original. And you're right, the cards count as glitches in space. HOWEVER, the things IN THEM do NOT. Otherwise, everything in a strife specibus ever could be considered a spactime glitch. When you use the card itself as a weapon, that's a space glitch. Using something STORED in the card is NOT a space glitch. And Doc CAN'T teleport away because of the field of Shadow Magic currently covering the area))

Time Power Explaination:
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 pm

((I'mma just let you two argue this out before I tell you what I'm ACTUALLY doing. Hint: it's a lot of things at once.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm

((ok first off i apologise for the poor wording but the black jack was the very large bomb so yes you get hurt))

((second since when did shadow magic block his teleport? it only blocks his omnicience))

((third WHAT THE FUCK YOU EDITED YOUR POST ABOUT DEALING WITH THE BOMB))

((fourth what you described in the post is not time powers))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:15 pm

((All done! Explosion was sent back a couple hours! Feel free to do w/e you were going to do, life!))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:18 pm

*slick is still passed out*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:37 am

Kanaya, who has clearly been here all this time and not been doing nothing because her handler had school or anything like that, gets to her feet, dusting herself off.

Can Someone Please Explain What Is Currently Going On
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:39 am

One of the doors open and Death pokes his head out. He asks if anybody has seen Diamonds Droog.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:56 am

((Alright, long post incoming.))

CHERUB.

*Doc Scratch's glow begins to stabilize; to look at him is to literally stare into the core of the Green Sun*

THERE'S A REASON I WAS ALWAYS YOUR PERSONAL TACTICIAN. THERE'S A REASON WHY I ORCHESTRATED THE HISTORY OF AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION AND THEN SOME, WHILE YOU SIMPLY KNOCKED OVER THE DOMINOS I SET UP.

IT WAS BECAUSE I AM OMNISCIENT, AND YOU, AS YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN DEMONSTRATED--

*Suddenly everything hapens at once, and the scene explodes into chaos:*

--YOU. ARE. BLIND!

*Nepeta is zapped somewhere safe*

*Into Doc's hand zaps the flare he had handed Kanaya what seems like minutes ago ((he remembers where he put it, no omniscience required))*

*Spikes erupt from the ground at Caliborn*

*Doc preemptively skewers any time clones that appear, and/or generally preempts any time shenanigans*

*The Space around Doc begins to warp*

((I put some thought into this. All the actions here are things Doc Scratch could do with the powers given in canon--teleporting the trolls and the flare, selectively shrinking and growing space in order to create spikes of rock [we know he can manipulate size and trajectory--see Damara's meteor in A2], and omniscience to know exactly what Caliborn is thinking at any given point and therefore preempt any time clone ambush; the warped space is because of the gravity of the Green Sun [and if you're concerned about a star the size of two universes collapsing into a black hole due to gravity, I'll explain a headcanon], which First Guardians act as a gate to [as seen with Aradia and Bec Noir]. He is clearly overexerting himself in order to pierce the Void [or to take advantage of his omniscience and generally high speed of thought to fill it in himself, if you have a problem with the light of the Green Sun burning the Void], however, with potentially grave consequences if he keeps it up for too long. By which I mean just long enough to get through this fight, of course.

This fight could conceivably go either way, IMO; I've called Doc OP before, but then, so is Caliborn.

Objections, before we continue?))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:59 am

Death slowly shuts the door while all that happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 am

((What about Kanaya?))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 am

((I was going to port Kanaya away initially, but since she's apparently still in fighting condition I think she ought to stick around.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 am

((Well, she neither has any awesome weapons, nor is she in the condition to use Sepulchritude yet))

((Right now she's just regular, good, old Kanaya. She might have her chainsaw, which MIGHT count as a space/time glitch but that's all))

((Unless she has an ace up her sleeve I don't know about))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 am

*caliborn's eyes widen*

STOP!

*everything, including himself, slows to an insanely slow speed, while his mind functions at full capacity*

((This is just giving myself time to think over what should happen, and to discuss. I'm as tired of Caliborn's bullshit as anyone else here is. However, the point stands that the shards of rock are not glitches in space time or anything of the sort. Nepeta, who must be behind the door, since that is the only conceivably safe place within the black sphere, has access to Caledscratch, which is hidden away in the vault. This is basically the only weapon in range that can even hurt Caliborn. Basically, unless anyone has any objections, which I would love to hear (since Nepeta killing Caliborn with Caledscratch is a little lame), I'm planning on having Nepeta end this))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 am

((Aww, don't do it to quickly, I had some great plans with helping Kanaya))

((And we didn't even use ANY of the combs...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

((I'm trying to involve the PS crew as little as possible, since you only have two out of the supposed 8 members))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 am

((Eridan is as much part of the Team as Kanaya))

((And if you didn't want to involve them, you probably shouldn't have taken Kanaya with you))

((PI probably would have left you alone untill someone asked him to do something, except now you kidnapped his friends daughter))

((Just saying))

((I'm fine if you can wrap this up without PI or Kanaya using their powers))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

OverlordJ wrote:
((Eridan is as much part of the Team as Kanaya))

((And if you didn't want to involve them, you probably shouldn't have taken Kanaya with you))

((PI probably would have left you alone untill someone asked him to do something, except now you kidnapped his friends daughter))

((Just saying))

((I'm fine if you can wrap this up without PI or Kanaya using their powers))
((Yeah. Kanaya was just... there. I got wrapped up in the heat of the moment))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 am

*slick is still passed out*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 am

((I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I'm not using the knowledge in-character or this Caliborn would be dead already, and Havoc, you said once that we should read other threads even if we're not there. Anyway, as OJ said, aww, don't end this already, DD pretty much JUST started taking it seriously enough to care about killing Caliborns more than [SPOILERS] and now you want to finish it all!

You can always make Nepeta join in the timeclone murdering or something, she can STILL kill Caliborns with Caledscratch but you don't have to end everything yet.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm

((Well, here's the deal. Either everyone here DIES and all of Life's lovely effort in setting up an elaborate plan will go to waste, and Caliborn will most likely mop the floor with the remainder (Since he'll be camping every portal no matter where it comes out from (time powers + teleportation)) which means the only people left to fight him would be Nepeta, whom he can no longer reach, the remainder of the Felt (All Felt inactive were killed in the mansion), Spades, Droogs, and Deuce. That would basically be 4 against 190something. You'd lose. Badly. Not even Droogs with Death's Scythe can do anything about that. So either you get Calliope or someone equally as powerful (LIKE PS IN PULCHRITUDE) or you let this happen))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
((Well, here's the deal. Either everyone here DIES and all of Life's lovely effort in setting up an elaborate plan will go to waste, and Caliborn will most likely mop the floor with the remainder (Since he'll be camping every portal no matter where it comes out from (time powers + teleportation)) which means the only people left to fight him would be Nepeta, whom he can no longer reach, the remainder of the Felt (All Felt inactive were killed in the mansion), Spades, Droogs, and Deuce. That would basically be 4 against 190something. You'd lose. Badly. Not even Droogs with Death's Scythe can do anything about that. So either you get Calliope or someone equally as powerful (LIKE PS IN PULCHRITUDE) or you let this happen))
deathUnyielding wrote:
That would basically be 4 against 190something. You'd lose. Badly. Not even Droogs with Death's Scythe can do anything about that.
deathUnyielding wrote:
Not even Droogs with Death's Scythe can do anything about that.
((PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

nope.

I'm surprised you haven't realised yet that CALIBORN is the one that doesn't stand a chance at the moment, even with 190-ish of him.

We don't NEED some cherub to show up and... do something. (not sure how Calliope is going to do this, since she's the most PASSIVE class ever and her powers are REALLY mysterious but they probably don't include Caliborn Instakills)

DD has something that Caliborn doesn't, which ensures that he is NOT going to lose.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)   Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Check Map of Town for details)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next